Monday, November 1, 2021

A Day Of Rest

 


Spirit doesn't work like the physical does.  It doesn't even work like psychology behaves in humans and animals. The most fascinating part about Spirit, is when you surrender to it, you really learn a lot.

Yesterday, I started my usual mental list of 'to do' items. I braced myself for a Sunday, fortunately, not a 'Sunday where you get anxiety for Monday' -- I'm in the standby position today and at home, fortunately. But for a 'time to catch up with homework and housework' kind of day. 

I have really been getting weak in my 'planning what to do' because now for about two solid weeks I've had my wishes absolutely annihilated not only by work, but by needs for Anthony and his water polo team. We are talking last-minute notification for games that are really far away.  And I'm the school bus, right?

Yesterday it was trying to order the Red Zone on cable for Anthony that derailed my day right off the tracks. I've been wanting to plant garlic and do all these things. But I know what's important. And letting him sleep in was important. Even though I had eaten breakfast, going to the local bakery as is our recent Sunday custom was important for his breakfast. And football is his 'thing'. It's not easy working with these cable/entertainment companies. Usually it's easy to buy and hard to get rid of, but now it's even hard to buy. I had to go into the chat box twice. 

Deep inside, I realized, Sunday IS a day of rest.

There's a reason for it.

So I let go of my plans. 

I listened to my heart.

I wanted to hold bunny. I wanted to just enjoy her for a while. 

Good thing I listened. Her bottom was covered with her condition. I had to clean it. And I put cool, soothing medicine on the area for her. I held her for a while in the towel. 

I noticed I was really missing mom. Like, a lot. And it was so funny because all of a sudden I got inspiration to make a dish she used to make when company was coming. It's hot dogs cut into little pieces, and you cook them in ketchup and mustard and her secret recipe, and serve them like appetizers with little toothpicks. 

Around the same time, Ross gave me inspiration to make bruschetta. We had the old bread, the garlic, the basil, but no tomatoes. So I went to the local Trader Joe. I bought pumpkins, two of them, and a fall bouquet, as well as some cheese to go with the tomatoes/bruschetta. 

Anthony said it would cost twenty dollars at a restaurant, the bruschetta. It was nice to have a tapas style dinner. I sat with him and watched the end of the Red Zone. They show every touchdown for the day. All one after the other. And we would say, 'whammy!' like the sports guy in The Anchorman used to do. 

Then it was time for baseball. 

But I got newspapers on the tv trays, and set up pumpkin carving for us both. We had done it when Anthony was little, but not in recent years. And it's a good thing we did, because now he will remember how and be able to teach his family in the future. That was the only decoration we did. We lit the candles in them, little tea candles. I saved some seeds for next year, and also, washed and baked the rest for a snack.

Did I clean any of the piles of dishes in the sink?

No. I did fill and run the dishwasher, only when the electricity was cheaper. 

I watered the garden. Picked some figs. 

I was a little sad, because our house, inside, truly is a mess. In my bathroom because I had to empty a cabinet for the 'project' recently with the electrician and I didn't replace everything. And in the living room with things I don't know where to put them. We have two pianos! It's ridiculous and we can't have company over.

But the little kids when they came to the door for 'trick or treat', when they said their pumpkin candy holder was going to break at the strap, and I got a bag for just in case, said, 'that lady is really nice!'.  We had good candy from Costco and I gave each trick or treater two pieces not one. 

And as I got to the car at Trader Joe's earlier, I saw my reflection, in my new sweater, and I realized even though I'm not young any more, I'm not bad-looking for my age. Even with the weight. And I gave thanks!

Last night, I realized, with my learning from watching the declutter and minimalist videos, that my scars I thought didn't show, DO show. I'm alone and not in a relationship in the physical. I prefer Ross, I've been through too much emotional pain from partners and parents and family. I don't want to go there. 

I have scars from having to work and support a family all by myself, with no help. That's why the house isn't clean. Yes, I could hire someone, but having them work around the clutter defeats the purpose.  I know the clutter took years, and it will take years for it to go. Right now I'm stuck on the last of the paper. No new piles have formed. But the ones I searched for, and rounded up, are still waiting. 

Spirit gave me this ability to let go of my 'day to day', to focus on what was important, and to validate me. As well as to point out the cause and effects of I don't know how many lifetimes--have created my situation. And that's okay. I'm alive, there's time. Lots of it. And it will mean to part with many things. And that's okay. As I go with Marie Kondo, I understand, and it works. It just can't be done quickly. 



By extension, we are going to move on to a new topic, which isn't that much different from what I shared about myself, if you stretch open the boundaries to perceive a Spiritual Big Pictures.

It's just the way it is.

You'll see it once I put it 'out there'.

Remember how thoughts are things? And they are like physical plastic trash here, but UP HOME in the ether, and are clunking around and creating a huge mess? People in the Higher Realms have control over their thoughts.  But we are somewhat like toddlers here in that regard, and don't quite have mastery over the 'Spiritual thought toilet' like they do. 

Which is okay.

But that's not the point.

Back here on earth, you know how litter creates clutter and havoc because it is left where it shouldn't be? It builds up. Like layers and layers and clogs the whole ecosystem?

Well, that's what you can see and feel with your earthly senses.

What about in the realm of Spirit?

When you have an argument, there is an energetic 'imprint' in the area where you had it. It stays there on Earth, in Her Spirit body, forever, just like littering with plastic would do in the physical. 

Even if you eventually 'kiss and make up' with whoever you argued with, or yelled at--the negative imprint remains. 

And that's just you, with one argument, for an example. 

What about bigger conflicts? What about executions? What about wars and war crimes? What about Luciferian rituals? 

Yup.

Layers and layers of crap, energetic 'ca-ca', 'poop', 'doody' again and again all over the energy body of Earth. 

That's why psychics can 'read' them. 

Some souls get trapped too, some by accident, some on purpose (Luciferians know that stuff), but that's outside the scope of this point.

It's just the energy imprints.

If you study Divine Peace Healing, you have the tools to actually remove these energy imprints and transform them to the Frequency of Divine Love. 

Otherwise perhaps you can ask Divine Creator to show you how, or to ask Divine Creator to fix it, or perhaps even anoint the area? I don't know.

Just know it's as real as the plastic pollution, it's even longer to 'biodegrade' in a Spirit sense, and it causes Mother Earth pain in all of those locations. 


Here's the Schumann

Now that you've learned this important spiritual concept, let's enjoy a cute video about a penguin who is scared of the water in Peru, Natalia


We are all heading in the right direction. And we are doing this together. Just like Natalia and Rosita. No matter which way things progress, we are under the Presence of a Loving Creator. Most people are good, like the people who helped rescue and heal Natalia.  Our fears will heal too!




Ross

Just for today, Carla is going to focus on One Thing At A Time, with the most important things first, and enjoy her day. 

We are 'alone' in our perception. And we are 'together as One' if we wrap our minds around it. When we put our faith and our Trust in a Higher Plan for each and every one of us, life goes smoothly.

And just like with the holding of the rabbit, it's our heart, which is our inner connection to our soul and the Higher Realms, which lets us know what to do next.

Deadlines included!



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins