Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Assimilate




We live in a world where we are encouraged to--as the iconoclasts sarcastically put it--'drink the kool ade'. 

I tell you it's a house of horrors out there, if you look at any sort of news from any source. If you read the Bible, it's even more harrowing. 

What is there to do?

Well, as long as we still have breath in our bodies, and are able to think with what is between our two ears, we can step back from 'reality' and assimilate our own lessons, in order for us to continue to move forward, or to 'grow'.

Here is an excellent, excellent video of a NDE from and ICU RN, shared with us by Maria Lourdes Leaño:








Wasn't that delightful, the video?

It's so funny, so odd,  how yesterday I was unable to function. Today, I thought I'd be tired because I had nightmares all night about legal things. And deadlines. I worked a lot on thinking 'good thoughts' about everyone and everything, after learning from the NDE video about energy and how it 'sticks'. 

But today, I was able to function. And oddly enough, it's like a part of my brain has activated, something I didn't have before, and I'm able to throw things out, and figure out key steps I need to organize.

Yesterday I did little things like breaking down boxes but I saw more counter space opening up. 

The other thing--which I'll add in the middle here and get back to the organization--is I'm facing my fears. Today, the rat pest guy came over, and checked the attic. No, it's not horrible. Yes, there were dead rats in the traps. He threw them away and set new traps. He will come back in a little bit. There's really not much place for them to get into the attic, but one hole he will patch up. The attic isn't a sanitary hazard. For the gypsy/pantry moths, and the fruit flies, he says there's no chemical to make it better. You just need to take away their food. 

I finally cleaned up the bird room after about a month. It needs to be more often, I know, but today I had the time to take care of it first thing in the morning. I hate the spiders that grow in there, lots of black widows, so that's why I put it off. I freeze the birdseed to kill the eggs of the moths, but if I don't sweep daily and clean the bottom of the liners then, it's on me, right?

Well here's the thing...yesterday I found some things I'd wanted to find. The only thing pre-move that is lost is my nice cup and whisk thing to make matcha tea at home. I found my precious wax seals from when I was little, Hallmark ones of like, lady bugs and silly things. 

And today, when I went through my last 'random pile' and shredded things --had to empty the bin on the shredder three time!--I had huge realizations.  

Good ones.

First off, 2018 kicked ass for my traveling. Yosemite. Japan. China. Berkeley. Victoria, British Columbia. Hawaii. New York.  That's my kind of year! I'm so lucky to have it. (This year was only one week travel, to Lanai, which was also incredible for the activities we did, snorkeling, fishing, golfing, shooting clay targets, archery, chess, hiking)...

I saw some records of cases I did with people who's passed or retired. I saw how one first call I did fourteen cases! This last one I did ten. 

I saw notes of spiritual things, such as Vitality equals POSITIVE vibration over NEGATIVE vibration. 

Then I saw this on the back of an envelope. It was written 11-29-2015 at Game Master, 11:45 a.m.

Ross's communication to me:

Not a test.
Lesson yes.
I learned it.
Everything is Illusion, even this house that I live in and the security it offers (I answered back to him)

Don't cry. (you have me, he reassures me)

Old wounds?
yes. help heal. (I ask him)

To Heal Tabitha (he kisses me, for as Gamaliel he was strong)

1) Talk to Andy (realtor) Bojarski
2) Let Go.

so I clarified..I asked him questions:
Relocate? No.
New House? Yes.
With Ross (like back Home)?  No.
Move in timeframe? six months? three months was a no.

New home bigger and I can afford it.

Sell Dulcinea. 


That's pretty clear.  It happened in four years. But it did. 


So now, officially, the 'Paper' phase is 'done'--what's left is to put these categories in order:  banking/retirement statements, sentimental things (can wait), Spiritual things (important!) and that's doable in time.

It's funny too, because I'm learning my sister is psychic. She gets a 'read' same as I do from voice, text, pictures--she knows the energy signature and if it's true or not same as me, she just doesn't realize it's a gift not everyone has. And today, she said, 'we should go into business together and make smoothies and heal people from the inside so they leave and feel great!'

I was glad she called. It's funny because I've seen her getting her degree and working in an office as a therapist. I've seen it for two weeks. But I haven't told her.  

I've also been drawn more and more to plants, amazing smelling, healing plants, and I want to dry them and make things with them! It's so funny....


Other huge strides today were how to delete massive amounts of email without having to put in lots of time and effort--you pick the name of who sends lots, for example, 'sephora' and put it in the search box. Bing, all the computer does the work for you, and the marketing spam you just click all and delete. I unsubscribed a lot of things too. 

I also went on a seek and destroy mission for 'subscriptions'--I called one nutraceutical company who had been ripping me off, and I never got the results--and cancelled. I stretched out some subscriptions, skipped a month on others, and then, here's the good one--went into PayPal and stopped automatic renewals on things like consumer reports, GemVal, and Angie's List, things I don't really use. I looked through apple receipts too, and got an idea for my monthly expenses for data storage, music service, and in-app expenses. That's really hard cash flow to track. I'm glad I did. 

I commented to myself how sometimes, if you're organizing, sometimes it's not just on paper but it's in your inbox too...







This creature, is something I've never seen. It's called a 'nutria'. I laugh because long ago a dear friend told me that as trailblazers, energetically, we were walking in chest high snow, making the path easier for those to follow. I didn't feel like an adventurer or leader ever at any time. But this? This photo? That's how it felt, being low to the ground, finding my way. The Spiritual Nutria! (lots of giggles)

Ross sent me medicine today, same as the verse/angel medicine the lady in the NDE video got. It's 1 Peter 3:17 KJV. Everything soothed and healed. I understood the legal situation, and it helped me to be more forgiving about it. 

I had been so distressed thoughts of doing myself in had crossed my mind. Not serious ones. Demons whispering ones. When it comes to legal it pushes my buttons and even still I'm just about ready to quit medicine because of it. There's a really good Carmen Studer out here it is if you're interested where it talks about 'bad fairies and how to squish them'. It's nice to listen to while you do the dishes or whatever.

Here too, is a super bonus NDE click here from someone who's a lot like us!





So, as we dodge the 'top off' Kool ade, and adapt and adjust, although it's daunting, remember to focus on what's right in your 'sphere of influence'.

Today, I made lunch and Anthony didn't come home. I have this new hot dog/hot dog bun toaster thing, I wanted to give it a trial run so he can make an easy lunch. We use 'restorative' hot dogs, one made with bone broth in the processing. They are 'healthy'. I waited and waited. 

Finally I texted him, and asked what was up?

He was in a hurry, and just had an energy bar. He was sorry...

I took the opportunity not to be mad. When he came home I told him not to worry, I just wanted to make sure he wasn't in an accident or anything. And I made him lunch. He liked the hot dog gadget. He was hungry. I'd made guacamole and we had some chips still. It was nice. 

I also cooked many things from scratch. Meat loaf. Zucchini bread--two big loaves. Sweet potatoes/yams whatever they are called. Salad with cooked beet and radish. 

We watched a movie at dinner, The African Queen. The classics are so very soothing for us to watch. Great acting. And something timeless in these times of change. 

I made a 'frosting' out of maple syrup, molasses, a little cream cheese and some creme fraiche. It was a hit. 

Then I cleaned and shredded. Now it's time for bed. 

My mentor taught me something, and I'll pass it on to you:  'every day you work, you win!'

It's true.

Even if the work is inner work, or house work, or tracking down and eliminating useless subscriptions, or writing/inspiring others, or going to your place of work. Every day you have the freedom to do what you do, is a really, really huge WIN.




Ross smiles and nods in agreement.

I love his smile.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple