Saturday, November 20, 2021

Let's Have Some Fun!

 



There's a wonderful video for you, which we will share. It helps to have a sense of humor, because the creator of the video has one--it's a Japanese guy talking about why he's so skinny (click here)

There's some good information there. But the laughter part is the best.

As we move forward, our resilience and our ability to 'frame things' will be tested...times are 'different' and there's lots for us to observe and to learn. If we remember Hope Weiler Johnson's advice that 'we are all just making this up' and many times what we observe are 'projections of ourselves' it helps.

But also, too, it's wise to note for 'red flags' and take things into perspective. When there is hardship, and oppression, there's only two ways out--to comply, or to flee. Things typically don't work out too well for those who resist or do not comply. 

From the perspective, there is military-grade mind 'influence' going on 'out there', as well as coordinated, active attacks on our traditions, cultures, and liberties. It's a Spiritual War that most people don't understand, under the guise of 'unrestricted warfare'--information war, bioterrorism, economic war--things like that.

About a month ago, the director of the Surgery Center I work at, said, the corporation that runs the surgery center wants 'separate break rooms' for the unvaccinated. There are eight to deal with there, plus me. 

At the hospital, the break room is the break room for everyone. 

Not any more at the surgery center.

Note--nothing was ever put into writing about this policy. I was just taken aside and told it. Yesterday. 

For the short-term, the director wants to 'pass inspection' because 'the facility could be closed down'. 

But for the long-term, it looks terrible seeing people take breaks in the hall of the medical building, without so much as a chair to sit in. I walked by a new mother from Pre-Op sitting in a phone booth area in the wall, eating and looking at her phone. I was curious about it. 

Now I know.

A highly evolved leader, would give their office to the people affected. Just share it, or give it. 

A creative one, would create a zipped off plastic wall, next to a window, where items currently are stored, and put in some cute, cheap furniture so there's separate but equal table space. With the thing they use to blow Covid out when someone isn't tested that we use in the O.R.

But this leader, is in fear mode, and has other job responsibilities, and only wants to make sure I comply so that it doesn't look like there's rules for others but not me. 

I said I won't work there. 

She was shocked, surprised I would say that, and said, 'of course we want you to work here'.

I said, 'I'm waiting for the time that they will take away everything I have and send me off to a concentration camp. I'm ready and willing to die for Jesus. They will starve me. I won't have the mark, and won't be able to buy or sell without it. It's in the Bible.'

I'm not so ready to die for Jesus. It felt awful to be humiliated like that, to be told about a rule I didn't know existed, not even so much for it to be on paper so I could litigate. It just is. 

No food or water in the facility. 

Outside is okay. Kind of like asking a smoker not to light up inside the house.

Fortunately, I was in the break room when the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict was shared by the conservative RN who did take the jab. The entire break room except me, was aghast. Shocked. Obviously they were influenced by the media.  The RN explained that 'rules in that part of the country are different than here when it comes to guns.' The rest still didn't like it.

I blurted out, simply and bluntly, that apparently the kid should have just died and everything would have been 'okay'...my sarcasm was lost on them. You see, with this level of mind control, facts don't matter. You can't unwashed such brains. 

Which brings me to the show.

For perspective, the Beast system runs the world. And people who comply, are supporting the Beast system. 

Why would I want to eat in a break room with people who support the Beast system?

I heard it with my own ears, in the O.R. as I was waking a patient up. There was a happy hour. They didn't like someone. A charge nurse said the first memo that went out went to the person, to keep it fair. But she really doesn't like him and didn't want him to go. And she's 'not racist' (we have only one person of color as a scrub tech, but I don't know if that was him.)  All the others nodded, laughed and supported her. I was glad they weren't talking that way about me. 

You see, he, like me, if it's that person, didn't get the you-know-what-in-the-arm.

We have two others of color--no jab. I see the N-95's. Ironic that three of the eight happen to be the only ones of color in the entire workplace.  Even more ironic that an older woman who worked at the reception desk/front area stroked out from the jab. Everyone knows it. Nobody seems to care. Why? Because it didn't happen to them, it's like she was the 'weak one'  not that the you-know-what harmed her. 

Again, this is the deep, deep effectiveness of the military grade mind control.

So why have fun?

This is a show!

It's all a comedy, really, even though it affects us and we are in it. 

I asked Ross what to do about it as I was stomping angrily in circles around the hospital complex/medical center during my gap between cases. He said, 'stay home more'.

But when I came back for my case, my surgeon was late. And a dear friend and RN confided to me the terrible fate that befell her son in college. I was filled with compassion. I actually woke up early today to make healing bracelets for free for all three of them. I was needed there, at that time. 

Also, I've been making new bracelets again. And a scrub tech noticed them right away, what I had on. One is clear quartz. The other has Kashgar Garnet. It's from the part of China where Uyrgurs are. And many are political prisoners/unwilling organ donors from there. So ironic the bead would call to me. Anyhow, this woman has been selling bracelets at popups and online, crystals too. We talked shop. She charges fourteen dollars a bracelet, or based on the materials. But I can read the aura, and match the right stones...mine are more. People want cheap but that's for simple decorative ones. Anyhow, she offered to be my guinea pig for when I do my first Astrology reading. It will be awkward but it was fun.

So, perhaps it was good I worked there, and represented the Non-Beast system, yes?

This movie takes unseen twists and turns.

It's funny, really.

No one gets out of here 'alive'...

I just learned my old house is on the market again. It's been two years. I looked with fondness at the photos. The house isn't staged. It's empty. They changed the fireplaces and put a fence around the back yard. Also they added a counter top over the washing machine and dryer.

But my fixtures, the expensive ones from Europe were still there. Mom's floor she picked out for the family room, the red tile from Spain, was there. The downstairs bathroom had the same tile that was there when I bought it. And the same shower too. 

Ironically, they didn't show any of the upstairs bedrooms or bathrooms. It was very odd. Why is the owner selling? He bought it for his niece who had been living in a trailer home. He bought it cash. Is it investment time? Or time to leave California? I don't know. 

That's why life is fun.

Enjoy the movie.

Tomorrow (or today if you read this on Sunday)--the sun moves into Sagittarius. It's a fun, free sign.

When things seem horrible, turn it around, just like Byron Katie. 

I shouldn't eat with the vaccinated in the break room. For lots of reasons. You see how that works? It takes the sting out. 


Ross

Enough is enough already! Many of you are going to be pushed to the point of wanting to say this. No more! I've had it to hear!

(polite cough)

This is where the going gets good. 

Hold on to your seats!




clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins