Friday, July 2, 2021

Work That Bears Fruit


 

It's been a long week. 

Anthony has been away at camp.

It's been quiet.


For months now, I have been actively absorbing information, as much as I can get, things to connect me to the old country, to what is true and right, and to get a sense for where we are heading as a collective. 

For about six weeks, I've been struggling with a dry cough, and pressure behind my sternum like there's old phlegm I can't cough up and out. My energy levels have been low. I wanted to sleep a lot. And also, I had very negative thinking. I wasn't kind to myself. I could see things around me starting to slide--the cars were badly in need of being washed (I did wash and wax one by myself, one day, in a fit of just forcing myself).  Weeds overtook the garden. And the household stuff was piling up, especially because I hadn't put away the things from mom's house I brought home, a whole car full of my old treasures.

I heard that cough yesterday during a procedure. The nurse coordinator for non-invasive radiology was coughing the same could I had! But mine is finally better.  

I think it's going around. The bad sore throat, the runny nose, and that cough with the tiredness that takes absolute weeks to go away. I won't call it anything besides 'round two'. I know Anthony didn't catch it and that made me glad.

Like a fog lifting, this week I was able to realize with the hours I work, it's a pretty tough expectation for me to 'sort through my life's belongings' in the time frame I had set up for myself. Yes, I can't entertain and enjoy my house like I'd hoped, because there's just too much stuff everywhere. But I realized with the Marie Kondo, I've made it through clothes and books. The one I've been stuck on, papers, is difficult. 

Last night I threw out a set of pool test strips that only tested four things. I have cheaper ones that test six things, and water hardness is a big one for above-ground pools. Your target is higher than an in-ground pool. I've been through another round of algae decimation. There's a cover for the pool to heat it, and it was very nice last night when I went in. But both pumps now aren't circulating the water like they should. They turn on and sound like they are working but they don't move the water forward. It seems air is leaking into the system from somewhere. I'll troubleshoot it later, but I know getting something that works, and soon, is pretty important. Pools need to circulate and filter the water. 

Ross and I have been growing closer. He lets me go and learn and he guides me in the gentlest possible way. It's still effective.

After all my searching, I've come to several conclusions. First, even if the King James and subsequent versions of the Bible had a 'Masonic twist' in the interpretation, so there are 'hidden meanings' for 'the elect'--it's okay, it's the best guidebook we have on Earth, it's a Living Book, and I've experienced how the Holy Spirit helps increase your understanding as you need to understand on a personal, non-Masonic-level. I read it, and it helps me. That's enough.

I watched a recent Aquarius Rising with Jessie Czebotar, and lately they have been decoding the hidden symbolism in music videos. The Miley Cyrus one just was so rank and filled with hidden sexual meanings, I couldn't watch any more.  I've been trying to sort out the Truth, and studying what is hidden for a long time. Yesterday I was filled with revulsion. It's kind of like you wonder what people are talking about in Spanish, then you learn it, and you realize they are talking about the same everyday things as those who speak English. There's no secret.  What I gather is that the 'pit' is 'bottomless' for rank and icky 'stuff', and to be constantly on guard against being exposed to all their symbolism, because they know and I know my subconscious will understand these hidden messages even though my conscious mind can't. 

I've also been studying the old ways, in so many ways, but I realize the sources, even the best researched ones, aren't as accurate as what I remember as a soul. I've given myself permission and encouraged myself to remember. 

Ross also transmuted the old kitten programming for me. It's gone. Spiritually, it wasn't healthy. Even though at the time it was presented as 'this is what we do' and it didn't seem 'bad', on a spiritual level it wasn't good for my spiritual development for any following incarnations. It's been like, eight to ten years working on this stuff. I tell you things that happened in past lives impacts a LOT on what we do in this one! It takes lots of growth and effort to sort things out and decide which way you as a soul want to progress. 

There was a wonderful coincidence where Ross told me to go on Instagram, and there was a totally perfect message from Lisa Frideborg's TikTok about something that is sucking the life out of your soul, and to throw it out. It was completely on point, and her energy is so positive! I got rid of the need to understand the End Times. I've been reading lots of prophecy from experts. I'd already realized that what must be, must be, if it's God's will. But I let go of the need to grasp how evil the evil gets. It was getting in the way of my living my days to the fullest.

I'm turning myself into the healer I wanted to be since I was four. I was next to my grandmother's beautiful fuchsia plant that was taller than me, near her garden swans, and I decided that I wanted to be a doctor and to know as much about plants and healing as possible.   I'm learning these things. The old ways, from the old country. I'm living and learning with my garden, too. Did you know in the past all physicians were taught astrology? Yup. It gives lots of insight into the Life Script the soul has chosen. So, I'm enrolled in intermediate astrology, and my teacher has had some health issues, but I'm learning. 

In the meantime, Ross and I wish you a wonderful holiday weekend. It's time to get ready for work. A patient requested me, otherwise I would be home. It's all about the connections, soul to soul, face to face, heart to heart in person or online, and doing what we are sent to do cheerfully.



Ross

I have changed Carla's mental outlook, and soul perception, for the better. Instead of a beta kitty, now, she is a waterfall, a wonderful source of energy, movement, and Consciousness, from the Higher Realms, to where those who are currently incarnate on this planet walk. Let her Life flow through you, and around you, to both cleanse and nourish your souls, and refresh you with new Divine Inspiration on your blessed journey.

That is all I have to say. (he smiles)




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple who are very happy in love