Sunday, June 27, 2021

Healing Tears

 


I have an unusual spiritual gift.

Because of my Spiritual growth and development, I understand the bigger picture right away.

So I cry.

I cry tears of joy whenever I experience anything like Heaven even when I am here on earth.

Yesterday, I had an opportunity to cry twice, both times unexpected, at shows held at SeaWorld amusement park. 

The first, was similar to when I was there last August, at the Sea Lions Live Tonight show. The entertainers wear masks, but are doing everything they can to reassure the audience that everything is normal, that we are going to be okay, and there will be happier times--starting now with the funny show.  Last year we wore masks in the audience and sat six feet apart. This time, we were without masks, and sitting normally. 

Tears just roll down my face, quietly, as I take it all in, the goodness and kindness of the performers, and their genuine caring for us in the audience. 

Laughter is very, very healing, it raises the vibration, and helps us to have common ground. It is a wonderful gift.

Also last night, I went to a 'rock concert' at the theme park, by a small eighties and seventies cover band. It was held where the animal rescue show used to be held, the same amphitheater. I wasn't expecting much...

...but I was completely blown away.

What I saw live, knowing what I know, both medically and spiritually, had tears rolling down my face!

Tears of joy.

The playlist was selected to boost morale. Songs like 'I will survive!' by Gloria Gaynor. Happy songs. 

There was an adult woman who went up and danced before the stage, at the very first song. I had compassion for her. Music is her thing, concerts is her way of expression, and to be OUT, dancing, was very healing for her.

The little ones, the kieki (children in Hawaiian), were all lined up before the stage, dragging their parents and grandparents with them. They were dancing like nothing ever happened, full of love and joy and trust in the wonder of music and being able to have fun together. 

I couldn't dance. 

Not me.

I remembered the horror of the intubation of the Covid 19 patients. I remembered how the hospital was the last place on earth I wanted to be, but to keep my job, I had to go, including taking the Covid 19 intubation call (I still haven't been paid yet, for my shifts in December and January and February). 

I realized in an instant, music is part of our culture, it's our form of expression, and even though TWDNHOBIAH create and market it, at some point, it also becomes something humanity owns and the goodness of humanity counteracts all the darkness.

I couldn't believe my eyes as I realized even in the darkest hours, of Spiritual battle against TWDNHOBIAH, the little ones are leading the way, with complete and total trust and innocence and love.  

What brave souls! What very brave souls!



I saw Corky. She's the same age as me. I sensed she remembers me. I met her first when I was nine at Marineland.  I saw Nakai, he's all healed up on his chin. You can barely tell. I saw Orkid, Orky's kid. And I saw Ikaika, who had a horrible legal battle over him to get him back from someplace in the Midwest or Canada where he was mistreated, and to be back home at SeaWorld San Diego again.

Kasatka is long gone, RIP. But her daughter Kalia, and grand baby Amaya, are still there.



Whales and dolphins are smarter than humans.

Way bigger brains, faster processing to accommodate the echolocation. 

These creatures, historically, according to Native American lore, hold the library of all the information of the Universe.

Cetaceans are Sirian in soul origin.

We have a lot to learn from them. 

In Russia, there is bee healing. There are hives, with a little shack built over them. You sleep on the wood over the bees--not even with a cushion. The sounds and buzzing cure many, many ills. 

Can you imagine what kind of healing would be possible in the presence of dolphins and whales?

What is missing is language. Being able to understand the whales and communicate with them. Once we understand their language, we can help the ones in captivity re-learn the language of their pod, and then they are free to come and go back to the pods, being 'ambassadors from the Higher Realms' for agreed upon lengths of time to help benefit humanity.

Here is a wonderful video about dolphins used for healing special-needs children in Bali. At around 1:45 mark, you will FEEL a sudden change in the energy that is brought about by the dolphin. It's smarter than humans. It knows what is up And it's bathing the child in higher frequencies and aligning it with Source, Unconditional Love, Healing, whatever it is you wish you call it. You can see in the parent who speaks a language that isn't English, that this encounter helps the son, and the family. click here to see video


People who are judgmental, perpetuate duality. It is either-or, good or bad, etc, etc. Many people who 'think' they are 'against such confinement' are blindly accepting what they are told by TWDNHOBIAH who wish to keep the status quo, the lower dense energies, and people in the dark about the Higher Realms. They get emotional reactions going, and even stand outside with signs, because they have been conditioned to 'do their part' to 'free' something they don't understand except for their two dimensional mindset--'free' or 'caged'. That's it. There's no other way, no mutually agreeable moving forward, nothing. 

I'm so tired of this.

Look UP. Look HIGHER. Look at the enormous possibilities of collaboration between smarter-than-humans, and humans. From here. And from Home.  Give credit to Love in all its forms, and to Healing.

Gaia longs for her people to awaken to Reality. REAL Reality. Not the fake stuff perpetuated as 'real' by 'News, Weather, and Sports'. Or anything the 'Builders' have 'created'.  We deserve so much more than to be slaves as we are.

When I saw the movie Han Solo, I knew in my bones that the future TWDNHOBIAH want there to be, was the kind of reality where Han was an orphan and trying to escape. It is the natural progression from duality to totalitarian enslavement. 

Raise your vibration. Give thanks for all that is good. And Heaven is REAL. All of it. Every little bit of it. Get yourself ready to meet people from Heaven, and make sure your vibration is 'spit-spot', in your most wonderful, presentable version of your energy signature, you can muster!

Foster a curiosity for that which is beyond the imagination.

Let go of the need to be right, to be a 'protestor' and to perpetuate the 'status quo'. Look for the source, the root cause of our dysfunctional society. It's hidden in plain sight, right in the open, right under our noses. And just don't buy that crap they are selling any more!



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Angels from another region (Ross points UP)