Friday, June 18, 2021

Invest In You--The Sequel




Ross wants me to talk about my experiment.  

I practiced growing wheat.

I actually bought some seed wheat and watched YouTube videos on how to grow it, but before I committed the whole seed wheat, I bought one of these from the store...you know the wheat grass for the drink?







I know there's lots of different types of wheat, but I figured if I planted it in the yard, during rainy season, I could see if birds or pests would try to eat it, and I would see how much wheat I got from my harvest.




I was surprised how short it was, not even two feet, and how thin and weak the stalks were. It wasn't like the stuff in the field here. And some had only one little grain per stem, not like a wheat one with a bunch of wheat berries. Just ONE. 

Yesterday I picked all the stems. I used scissors. 

Then I made a pile and cut off the head of every stem into a bowl.

While I was doing this, I felt so connected to Earth. These simple actions, this connection to the land and to survival, flowed through my energy field and I could tell my soul had experienced this many, many lifetimes before!

I liked that feeling.






Instead of doing this, threshing, I picked the berries out by hand from each part. It took me two hours. I watched a baseball game while I did it.




I couldn't separate the wheat from the chaff. When I tried something like this the wheat blew away too.

How much did I get from a standard wheatgrass unit?

It fills up one fourth of a spice bottle. Including kind of lots of chaff along with the seeds.




It won't make me much flour!  There's a hand mill I've seen people use on YouTube. I think these water mills are so very beautiful. This one is in pigeon forge, Tennessee.

Some YouTubers say to plant a ten by ten foot plot. I've seen that, and they get maybe one small sack of flour worth out of it. 

To plant enough for a family's needs would take considerably more land. 

Remember Yeonmi who escaped from North Korea. She would dream about being someplace where she could eat all the bread her stomach could hold! She thought Heaven was where you finally were not hungry any more. 

One day a loaf of bread will buy a sack of gold.

Don't hoard gold.

Make bread.





I found this to be a little disturbing. It was in the set of photos where I selected that 'bible' picture from the last blog post.

This is the description of the symbol.

Vesica Piscis, ichthys or ichthus Christian fish symbol, two intersecting arcs. The eye of Phi mystic heaven and earth, vector illustration Jesus fish sign isolated on white background

If you turn the symbol somewhat on its side, so it looks like the Master Card logo, that's the orientation that occultists use it. And it symbolizes the female private part.  (Obelisks symbolize the male phallus).

Remember what we are up against is an ancient sex cult. TWDNHOBIAH practice, and deeply believe, not only in the metaphysical laws of existence, but they practice all kinds of magic, including sex magic, to get what they want. 

The world was terribly infested with the thinking of TWDNHOBIAH before the time of Noah. Every person, every thought, was wickedness. So the flood was sent to save the holy ones and rid the world of wickedness.

Unfortunately, one of the wives of Noah's sons, practiced this religion, and saved it, and eventually it came to Nimrod. It's been here ever since. 

Here is a timeline of the Old Testament click here if you're interested. Yes the flood is before Sodom and Gomorrah, and its being destroyed for similar levels of wickedness. (the townspeople lived easy lives and took to kidnapping and abusing and killing travelers to the area for fun).

It all fits together. 

Much of our history, our true history, is hidden.

Here is something I just saw yesterday, totally fascinating, by Eusebio Escarpo:

THE TOWER OF FREDERICK II OF SWABIA, THE KING OF SICILY

One of the most interesting monuments to visit in Enna (Sicily), is the Tower of Frederick II of Swabia (1194-1250). Besides being the King of Sicily, he was the Holy Roman Emperor, and the King of Jerusalem.
This great emperor was crowned King of Sicily when he was 4, under the regency of Pope Innocent III.
Since Frederick II grew up in Sicily, he was able to speak the Sicilian dialect as a native speaker. However, he also spoke Latin, Arabic, Greek, French, and of course German.
He was a man of extensive learning. Being thirsty for knowledge, he came into contact with the Sufis, the troubadours, esoteric schools, artists, and men of letters. He loved Sicily to such an extent that he wrote in his will that his body should be buried in Sicily. In fact, he rests in the Cathedral of Palermo.
He was the founder of the Sicilian School of Poetry and of the University of Naples. He also built several castles. Of note, Castel del Monte, in Puglia and the Tower of Frederick, in Enna.
Both these buildings are characterized by the number eight.
The plan of Castel del Monte is octagonal, the eight towers of the castle have also octagonal bases. There are eight rooms on each floor with windows facing on an inner octagonal courtyard. Somebody says that this unique castle was built to enclose the Holy Grail.
The plan of the Tower of Frederick in Enna is also octagonal. It is similar to the towers that form Castel del Monte. Both the monuments are made with stones of varied hues. It is said that Frederick II collected stones from various Pagan temples, which were particularly rich in energy, to build these structures. Besides having an octagonal base, the Tower of Frederick shows eight loopholes vertically and eight loopholes horizontally in one of the walls, while other sides of the tower are without loopholes or windows.
What is the meaning of the number eight, so dear to Frederick II? According to esoteric schools, the number eight symbolizes the union of Earth and Heaven. In other words it symbolizes the infinite.
Ettore Grillo author of these books:
– November 2: The Day of the Dead in Sicily
– A Hidden Sicilian History
– The Vibrations of Words
– Travels of the Mind

King of Jerusalem???

Now that's interesting!

The South of Italy was the third or fourth most economically successful nation state in the world, then the North took over everything. The people of the South were labeled 'stupid' and had to live in deep poverty after the unification. That's why so many people immigrated in the early 1900's to find a better life.

As a wise teacher once said, 'man does not live by bread alone'.

Keep your eyes and discernment open for any and all signals.  Monitor your inner feelings.

I've been sad lately. Sad because my life never is really under my control. I've had one day where I could work but my Boss asked me to trade--so it's been three days 'on standby'. I trust in the Plan, and I truly needed these days. And yesterday no only did I bury my father twelve years ago, but I graduated from High School thirty-nine years ago. Oddly enough, I looked through two photo albums, you know the kind with the sticky pages from the seventies? One had a photo of Zurich on it, the church towers are unmistakable, and the view was from the roof of a hotel we stayed at. Back then I never thought I would make it anywhere, not when I was in school. But in 2019, I did. 

I expected photos but no, inside, were all of my grades, and awards, and comments from my teachers. There were letters of recommendation, awards letters, even documents from a Youth Leadership camp. There were awards my PE teacher made for me. It was from both Junior High School (grades seven through nine) and High School. 

The pattern was unmistakeable. I loved to learn and loved to work hard, and success was the result!

It was really nice to see it. 

On this day in 1988, I was a bride for the first time. It was a beautiful wedding. But my family wasn't very supportive. My mom didn't like him. I guess he said something unkind once about my sister Vanessa who was like nine at the time. Mom felt if someone didn't like Vanessa, and everyone loved Vanessa, then there was something wrong about him. 

Mom was right.

But I had to learn what I had to learn, and she never told me her concerns. 

I was horrible being married to Mark, in the end. In the beginning it was good. I'll try to remember those times, and not the anger and abuse and helplessness. 

Today is another day.

Sometimes I get sad over the enormity of the lies TWDNHOBIAH tell innocent people. It makes me almost cry, and sometimes I do cry, to think of the quarantines and the deaths and the ruining of businesses. Even how I can't go places I want to go, places where I have been. 

Life changes and we move on. We adapt.

And I know, no matter how much TWDNHOBIAH 'foul the waters'--Divine Creator is much wiser, much smarter, and infinitely Loving. Ultimately, Divine Creator wins. And we will have freedom once more.




clap! clap!
Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple