Monday, June 14, 2021

The Answer Is In The Cards

 



Many years ago, I was at a store in Berkeley, on North Side, near the gourmet ghetto, which no longer exists. It was called Gaia. There were two stores I used to frequent--the moon and star, on College Avenue, and Gaia. I was drawn to a deck of tarot cards that were colorful. There was a bee motif on it, and the deck was called Servants of the Light (SOL). 

They seemed like good cards. I would do readings for myself every three months or so to help me 'find my way'. I was in the middle of a marriage that was falling apart, I was going to Children's Hospital Oakland on Saturday nights for my volunteer shift in the ER to help get me into medical school (I needed a letter for my application). I sensed that this incredible world of Spirit was opening up for me. I knew a visionary who spoke to Divine Mother Mary every day at the same time, when she went into trance that could be called 'in ecstasy'.  This woman was actually tested at UCSF medical center in her 'trance' by non-Christians. She simply 'wasn't there' when she was in ecstasy. They did cold water calorics in her ear, a test for coma, and she didn't respond. Two of the three medical examiners converted to Christianity because of their experience with Barbara.

I didn't really get good information or guidance from my cards. But I learned what each one was, what it represented.

One day I saw a little ad or something in the back of the little book that goes with the cards. It was creepy. It said if you'd like to know more and learn and study with our group contact us and send us a check for a lot of money. 

I was like, 'I don't know who these people are, but I don't want anything to do with them!'

Otherwise, this has been my only deck of tarot. 

I've always resonated better with the runes, and with my Animal Medicine cards. I like the Steven Farmer deck a lot too. 

Ross reminds me that whenever I do any sort of reading, I don't have upside-down cards--I just put them right-side up and don't add any significance to them.

All of this was about ten years before I found Reiki.

There's a local radio station in San Diego, it's one of my favorites. They are independent, and play what they want, instead of the same five songs someone tells them to play all day. And the ads, although in English, are from Mexico, and directly translated from Spanish. There is one where the tag line is, 'the world of drugs is not a happy place!'

Lately I've been like, 'Ross? How about all this metaphysical stuff? Is that world okay honey?'

He told me my answer was in this deck, so I shared my story.

He says to let you know more why I asked. Okay. 

There's some Christians, who are saying things like stuff like this is a 'stepping stone to demons'. People who know the end times that I trust. And even some Christians like Jessie Czebotar, who is a minister. And YES I know only Jesus can save you from demonic stuff, if you're in deep like Jessie once was, as generational hierarchy--that's the only way out.

But my cousins, who are very religious, told their daughter to get her tarot cards out of their house, it's witchcraft, they thought that's what's causing them a string of bad luck.

But I hear Christians talking about how God told them to do this and Spirit told them to do that. And when I see them in groups, they are doing exactly the same as what I used to do with Anne Reith, PhD, my teacher. There is a world of Spirit out there that we can't see, and some people are able to access it. 

My time is almost up.

What I think is key is intention. And vibration. 

My tarot cards never really worked for me.  Not that one deck.

Even though it was mine and my energy was in it, it was maybe sixty percent 'right'. I could have flipped a coin. 

It taught me to look for signs and symbols all around me, to be aware, and to be open to connecting with only the very Highest Vibrational Beings. 

What Ross says is everything has a purpose. And 'all the answers are within us'.  

It's true. 

I have a strong sense for gems and stones and their energy.

I know we are Children of the Divine Creator, we have our intuition as our birth right, and we are told (in order to control us) that 'none of that exists'. And yet, the ones who are controlling us are deeply, deeply 'into it', that same exact thing!


Just a quick word on the power of prayer.

On Friday I was absolutely crushed. I'd worked hard all week, and Jared was on the way to pick up Anthony. I just wanted to see my boy awake and give him a hug.

It didn't look good.

But Anthony said, 'mom, I have faith.'

And I said, 'I will trust in Ross'.

So I took a short cut home.

I saw him!

I had time to make us a snack.

And actually, all three of us ate 'dinner' at the table--turkey burgers, warmed up leftover french fries, and pickles. With milk. 

Ross started the weekend off right for us, especially for me, as well as for Anthony. Those two, Anthony and Jared, have a long drive with traffic. 

Sometimes when we let go, we are wonderfully surprised.


The same was true for my call on Saturday. I was kind of stressed because there could have been a conflict and I might need to call in backup. But as I decided to be calm and just hope for the best, one case cancelled, and everything flowed through the day no problem. I chose to sleep at the hospital, but I was not troubled all night. I actually was so tired I fell asleep around five p.m. and next I knew it was eight p.m.

For backup call, no calls. I got to spend time in the pool. And it was the first time my mom contacted me from the Other Side. She said she's sorry. And she gave me a hug. My Dad and Uncle Ben came through too. Short messages, but to the point. 

Today is a big day. I'm home. Going to get started. 

Ross and I had a nice weekend together. He's so good to me, always. No matter what.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The 'tourists'.   (I don't know why he's saying that but he is)