Tuesday, June 8, 2021

The Call To Heal

 



There has been a shift.

It's hard to explain.

But it's like the Universe keeps sending my way people who are in need of something only I can give. 

It might not seem like much, but it is as if the Universe keeps asking me, 'will you say yes? will you say yes? will you say yes?'

And I do.

My brother-in-law from 1987, is a friend now. We both married into a family. He needed medical care and flew to the area for treatment. I sensed from his hesitancy, that he didn't want to drive. So, I had the day off. Anthony and I were his driver team--from the airport, to breakfast, to the appointment--we went somewhere else for the two hours plus--and then from the appointment, a quick tour of Pacific Coast Highway locally, and back to the airport. 

While we were 'somewhere else' (the mall), I saw a local candy company, and bought a tin for him to take home to the wife and kids. 

I was home on Sunday. There was a phone call. Random, totally random. They had gotten my phone number from 'a nurse' and wanted to book Reiki treatments for anxiety. It would have been nice to have income, and the referral was appreciated. But, deep in my soul, I said no. Something wasn't right. 

We send Reiki immediately from home. We also activated Team Doctors With Reiki. That felt right. And Anthony commented he hasn't felt 'that' in a long time. (I used to treat him with Reiki every night when he was little, to help him fall asleep.)

This person had money troubles. That was the cause of the anxiety. And the treatment for money troubles and anxiety, is spiritual! Money is a fake construct created in duality for energy exchange--it's useful, and I get it its hard to live without it. But for those who have money issues in their life scripts...realizing there's something else (besides news, weather, sports and money, right?) is absolutely priceless. 

There is a pattern, I see it more and more. Even my boss asked me to cover for him on a day in June because it's the day after eye surgery. I said yes. Didn't think twice. He knows I work elsewhere (his daughter is a nutritionist there and saw my name in the chart)...and I'm probably booked. I am. But I can change it with advance notice. 

Look for patterns.

See what the Universe is asking you--and watch your response closely. 

It's time for me to get ready for work. I'd hoped for a day off, but, alas. It's okay. It helps pay the bills.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins