Friday, June 4, 2021

Good Things Are Ahead

 



Chester was the horse I rode when I took riding lessons. I also rode Brownie and Frosty, but Chester, the old bay, was my favorite. I took English riding lessons. I loved brushing the horses I rode, and being in the stables. I even learned to jump, which was very exciting and thrilling to do!

As I was falling asleep last night, I was thinking about my friend Jeff, and how many people were influenced by his music, and how that wasn't exactly for our team. I thought about rituals and other things he must have at least known, if not participated in, and I felt queasy about his influence on the masses. I asked Ross, 'what can we do?' 

Gently, Ross guided me to the best part of junior high school, the horses, and Chester. He encouraged me to fall asleep thinking about him, and reliving my days when I used to compete and ride. I was in a trot, and going to a canter, watching as Chester flicked his ears back to me, as I fell asleep.

Sometimes we need to think of happier things to get by.

And here are some very happy videos:



The school year has finished! It's time to celebrate the day. Summer, my favorite season, is here again. And just for today, I have work, the only day I've been able to work all week. I'm grateful for the chance to be home for Anthony during his finals week, and to be available to him. 






Ross

There is something beautiful inside each and every one of you. I want you to let that show, and allow it to illuminate your very essence with your soul. 

Do not keep it hidden.

For what you are is a miracle.

Yesterday in the automobile, I told Carla to rest, to have an easy dinner, not to cook, for she had done a good job for her and Anthony (Anthony had many appointments and Carla shuttled him around all day).

Carla started to cry.

She said to Anthony how life is so difficult all the time, you don't stop to think about it, you just keep going and moving forward. So when someone gives you a pat on the back and says you've done well, it gets you emotional. Because life is so hard, everything about it, just trying to get the simplest things done takes time and each has its own challenges which must be overcome. 

For those of you on Earth, everything is going to get better, and continue to improve.

Think of Home, and when you can't think of that, think of your happiest memories. This is going to sustain you through the coming times ahead.  It might appear unpredictable, but I am gently in control of all that is going on behind the scenes of today's current events. I am at the helm. You have done well. And just for today, you may rest.



clap! clap!
Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twin Hearts