Monday, June 21, 2021

Long Overdue

 



Yesterday I did physical work in the garden. I had two wheelbarrows of weeds I pulled, and carefully, I placed them around the beds where the compost bins are. It will help the worms.

I noticed I was sweating. 

I haven't sweat in a long time.

I had to take breaks, I had to drink water, but it's a good way to help bring all your energy into alignment. To do simple tasks, and to work as hard as you can. I've been sedentary for many years now. It doesn't take much to get me to break a sweat. 

But I'm glad I did. 

I listened to a video of Jessie Czebotar while I worked. The one where someone asks her 'Too Many Questions'. 

Also during my breaks, I listened to Robert Sepehr's The Fall of Lucifer. 

I've been going through a period of intense renewal, taking classes, and also, drifting more towards herbs and the healing they can offer,  all the while staying close to Divine Creator and our Lord Jesus Christ the whole time. 

Jesus Christ is Lord.

Demons can't say it.

Rebuking Demons is possible when you use His Holy Name. 

Jessie says that some demons scare her the most. They aren't the ones who present themselves as 'demons'. They are the ones that present themselves as helpful, or something nice. They are liars, basically, and at the end ask for a price. From you. Like, something important to you. And they will just take it. 

Jessie says angels usually say, 'I am sent from God to give you this message'. Then they give it. And they go away. They never, ever ask for a 'price'. 

Robert describes two factions, both sides have infiltrated and contaminated the other , time and time again, to give us what we have now. 

It was good to get that perspective. 

In the heat of the day, I rested and watched a baseball game on TV. 

The only other things I did yesterday were lots and lots of dishes and putting them away.

I fed the worms. I'd been meaning to do that for some time.

And Anthony helped me pull weeds for one last wheelbarrow.

I took a wonderful, warm bath that was like my own private onsen. (Japanese bath).

Simplicity is so healing.

Do what you can.

Ask Spirit for guidance.

Ross gave me assignments. One was to walk in the park. I learned the dog I was afraid of that was running off leash the other day is a sharpei, It was so muscular I didn't like it before and told the family that I'm scared of dogs (only one kind of dog, but that's someone else's dog running around off a leash). This time Anthony was friendly to them, and I could hear their New Hampshire accent. It made me happy. Anthony saw how tensed up I was, and said, 'let's go home mom'.

I've seen mauled patients and given them care, I've seen too much, and I don't ever want to see it again.

On the way home, Anthony saw what I thought was an old ugly rusted barbecue that had been out on the street for four days.  It was a smoker. A perfectly good, clean inside, Brinkmann smoker. He took it home. It was Ross' gift to him on Father's Day.

I wished Ross a happy Father's Day. All weekend. He appreciated it. He thanks you for your kind wishes too.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple