Thursday, July 22, 2021

Updates On Current Hospital Status

 



Good morning!

There is lots of movement going on behind the scenes.

As I had mentioned previously, our covid numbers are going up. There are slightly more cases than last week. I wasn't able to take a survey like I did before, but when we had only five patients, one was 'with jab' and ended up in ICU but survived (initially immunocompromised, exposed at a family event)...and four were 'without' 'maxine'.

The impact of the last surge made some huge changes in our day-to-day way of doing things. First off, our PPE isn't as high quality as it once was before 2020. The gloves stick to each other in the box, they tear when you put them on. The little hats we wear in the operating room are the bare minimum and not the classic ones. 

Drug shortages and equipment shortages have been going on for years. Due to the many intubations there was a while where certain equipment for that was on backorder. Right now, our needles are on backorder and we have fake plastic spikes to take their place in the anesthesia carts. I avoid them whenever possible. What people don't realize is speed of taking things out of the package is a super important part of anesthesia care. And those spikes are in like a mini keurig cup thing, and awkward to open. When a patient has hypotension, or the anesthesia is a little light, the treatment must be as close to immediate as possible.

Our food at the hospital has really, really gotten strange. They have a separate company making pre-made sandwiches and salads. The packaged snacks and things are of poorer quality I know. I remember growing up poor, and the kinds of things we ate--the most affordable ones. So I quickly recognize the brand labels and the packaging. I asked, 'what happened?' to one of the long-time workers in the food service that I know.

There is a shortage of manpower to get the job done.

The same thing is happening with hospital linen supply. My friend who works there said he was the only one who stayed at his post during covid. Never took time off. And they have him doing the work of more than one person because the temporary workers they bring on have trouble figuring out how to get the job done. They take dirty scrubs and linens from the whole hospital and clean them and resupply them. 

We just had three workers return from maternity-leave and medical leave...these were ones who left at the first sign of the surge. They are getting used to the changes that have happened in their absence. An omnicell robot to get medications from is a big part of that.

We also have physicians leaving their practice. One had a son commit suicide. She is staying home now for her younger son, as her priorities have changed. Another, just this week, was diagnosed with inoperable, advanced colon cancer. The OR is still in shock over that diagnosis.

Our hospitals are full again with volunteers and trainees. This is a good thing. Yesterday there was just one scrub tech available for the night shift. Everyone else called out. One is on long-term maternity-related leave. Thanks to volunteers to stay we were able to complete the cases, with three rooms going till nine p.m. and two more going long past it.


I have inside sources telling me that a large celebrity hospital in the Los Angeles area is having administration tell the chief of staff to have everyone 'dance with maxine' or not work there. This chief is conflicted because he doesn't agree with the decision.

Our hospital also, has administration deciding whether to follow suit based on how 'severe the variant is'. 

Physicians, who comment publicly, in the lunchroom, are astonished how anyone can sit out that 'dance' ? They say 'people are dying'. One had his wife's male cousin die--in his early fifties, leaving behind a family. (remember there is a target in the lung tissue, a receptor only common in Asian men--that this -- if indeed it is--biological creation was designed to hit)...One was talking about Tucker Carlson and the evil of FOX news, and couldn't understand why 'there is no middle anymore'--everything is so polarized.

I don't like Tucker Carlson myself. I said I think he's creepy.

But I took the opportunity to share that I am street smart, and nothing is for free. It raises my concern over this whole dance 'party'. Who is paying for it?

My friend and fellow physician said, 'your taxes are paying for it'. Your future generations are going to pay for it.

And astonished, I said, 'worldwide?'

We stopped the conversation. But I had planted the seed. 

That's all you can do. 

Just like at the hospital, there is lots going on behind the scenes, on many levels. There's government levels, then the people behind the scenes who run governments. There's people rioting against their governments. So many conflicts.

Don't let this fool you.

There's only two main puppet masters behind all of this, and one runs TWDNHOBIAH. The other runs service to others. It's spiritual. It's energetic. Strongest vibration wins.

When we anoint the earth, we use our sovereign free will--which is our birthright--to take away a little of the dominion/square footage that the leader of TWDNHOBIAH had previously and erroneously claimed was 'his'.  This causes the 'leader' great anguish and pain and anger and suffering. That one wants everyone to worship him, be it by deception. 

No matter where the chips may fall, ultimately, we know in the end who is going to win. It's a done deal. And we are fortunate to be alive here to watch it.

So, do your part.

Question EVERYTHING.  (that's what I said I do, in the O.R., when talking about why a certain jab is free. I do question everything. Even spirit when they talk to me I test to make sure I know who it is and only then will I talk).

And pray.

I find I pray more and more these days. For my family, for my patients, for my colleagues (especially the sick ones), for gratitude for good things that happen, for strength to carry on, for reassurance to my teams I'm still here and ready to do my part...I pray.

Today I was super blessed to be given my choice of a late start. I chose the latest one. Anthony needs a ride to work. I'm happy to provide it.

So, there you have our eternal equivalent of the usual 'news, weather, and sports'. 

Look at your world with open eyes. 

If' you've danced with Maxine, we still love unconditionally. Do reflect on the need for boosters, and how much you are going to be willing in the future to go along with everything that is said is needed to be done to 'stick with the program'. Also consider the ultimate time, predicted long ago, that you won't be able to buy or sell anything without a certain mark. We can't be sure if we are coming to this, just yet, but the specter of not being able to work unless you take it is close enough to get me questioning about that too. 

When I was in medical school, I was told to stay in medical school I had to take the Hep B series. We all did. 

I didn't question it.

But that was before I learned I have anticardiolipin antibody, one of the anti-phospholipid antibodies. 

I'm sure I wasn't born with it. If you know what I mean. Autoimmune runs high in my family, almost everyone on my mom's side has it. 

That's why I wait, why I watch, and why I question. 

Who benefits from all of this pandemic? And the response to it? Where is the pattern of Order Through Chaos? Who prescribes to this teaching of Order Through Chaos? And how do they align with TWDNHOBIAH? Should I demand to work with those who truly do have our best interest at heart? What are the risks? What are the benefits? What are the long-term impacts to me? To everyone? Hmmmm.


Ross

Carla I want you to mention something.

C:  someone mentioned in the O.R. they couldn't sleep last night (the night before last). They just tossed and turned. That happened to me too. 

R:  So I ask the question, what are scalar waves, and what would happen if some organization was testing them in a large scale (a city). What can be done with these weapons? And how would that influence the people? And their policy?




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple who are united in faith with you all <3 in unconditional LOVE