Wednesday, July 21, 2021

The Upgrade

 



For those of you who are participating in the anointing the earth project, thank you. (you can check back a few blog posts to read about it).

I quietly go anointing things through my day. I keep my vial in my purse. I'm ever mindful of cameras recording everything that takes place in places of business. So I open the vial inside my purse, as if I'm looking for something, and I get a little on my finger. Then, carefully, I close the vial, taking care to keep the oil on my finger.

Then, usually on the underside of a counter, or perhaps the frame of a door, I make a tiny plus sign with the oil on that surface. When I make it I pray to claim/decree this territory where I walk with my feet in the name of the Lord, JC, the REAL one (there are many demons with variations of His Holy Name just for spite from the other side)...and I ask for Spirit to correct any mistakes I might be making and to bless what I am doing.

Yesterday, I was called into Council. 

I haven't been to my Council, consciously, in ages. Seriously. 

I brought my little vial of oil with me, and asked them to Bless it. They talked their business with me, but this was my one and only item to discuss.  And as I held it up, they beamed whiter than white energy into it, until it was absolutely glowing and didn't hardly look like oil any more. The yellow of the oil had been replaced with the Heavenly color. With my earth eyes it looks the same, but with my spirit eyes I know what happened and what it means.

So to share with you, they explained your oil, is connected to my oil. Yours is supercharged now too.

When you anoint, it doesn't have to be just the business you anoint or the place. Yesterday I did a Post Office and all the city that the post office was in, just because I was walking in a part of the city, in the parking lot of the post office. 

Think big.

For those who have limited mobility, you can anoint things too, things which are made in other places. It's just like me at the post office where I did the post office and the city that is where the post office is. Your prayer and participation is important for the project to work, too. 

When I first started this, I didn't notice anything.

I just felt glad to anoint a stadium where a sport is played and to affect lots of people.

Then, I went after a place I knew was TWDNHOBIAH--a preschool chain. Don't ask me how I know, it's a long story, I know the owner through work. 

THEN the spirits got mad. There was lots of push back. And things started to happen that weren't fun but I knew from them happening that the project was working.

Lately, the last day, actually the middle of two days ago, the afternoon, thee was a 'break' in the energy. Our energy now is prevalent. I'm not sure if you can see it in the white. But I did have a night where I couldn't sleep. That accompanies big bursts of white. And I think I heard somewhere there's big solar flares coming soon too to Earth. 

Anyhow, this is what we are writing today.

Remember no matter how anything goes, what is due to happen (The Return of you-know-who) is unstoppable. All that stuff is real. More real than our waking state. You can take comfort in this, as the things around us change and get more challenging, it's only a reinforcement of the fact that what is happening is unstoppable.

We are lucky to witness it, and to prepare the way for those who will follow us.

Thank you for your healing you send out every day. And for those of you who anoint, thank you so very much! We give thanks and praise for your gentle, loving, courageous souls!



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple who love you to infinity and more!