Sunday, July 18, 2021

Walking With Hope

 



Let a warm blanket of Hope descend and surround you with love as you begin your day. As you need it, draw it close and let it reassure you that everything is okay, everything is okay, everything is okay...

There has never been a time of humans being incarnate, where Hope wasn't a good thing to have to help keep you going. 

Especially now when things so easily manifest, remember to keep rooted to Gaia, and to surround yourself with this thick, soft, loving blanket of Hope.

This article about pine needle tea by KP made me smile. I've actually enjoyed 'beer' made from Spruce (it's more like a soda that tastes like a Christmas Tree) and from what I understand early settlers in New England made lots of things to drink from the pine needles. 



The other day in my garden, I thought, 'where is the purslane?!'

Next thing I knew, the yard was practically covered in it.

Purslane is thought to be a weed here in Southern California. It grows low to the ground. But it is a nutritional powerhouse. Some kinds of it have beautiful bright flowers, and in some parts of the world it is grown in farms for food.

I picked some yesterday, and made a wonderful salad with the leaves, with our cherry tomatoes, and with our lemon cucumber (lemon cucumber is yellow and round but tastes like regular cucumber). I put a dill feta dressing on it and was quite happy with that for my dinner. 

Remember if you plan to forage, know that this plant is a target for weed killer and you should only pick it if you know one hundred percent for sure it's not been sprayed with anything. And because people step on it, wash it really good. You pick the leaves and the small branches to eat it. It has a spicy, tangy flavor. 

Now I need to see if rabbits can eat it too. : )))




There is a situation in Germany at the moment, with massive flooding. It is tragic and many lives have been lost. Homes and livelihoods have been lost too.

Even when it seems like there is no hope due to the weather, individuals are rising to the occasion, and being Love in Action for those who need it most.

Food, shelter and emergency services are being provided on a massive scale. 

Prayer helps. And remember some are activated to help others in times like this. Give thanks for these human angels who are helping at the scene. 

I've noticed weather patterns are becoming different here in California. A friend in San Diego who lives on a ranch posted video footage of a thunderstorm in his area at four thirty in the morning. It's overcast now and people yesterday on Next Door were asking if the sun was going to come out today.

This is July!

It never rains in Southern California, especially in the summer. I've lived here a long time.

But now, our weather has much in common with Germany, only it lags a little and isn't as severe hot or rain or cold. (We have dry heat). 

It gets me thinking.


Remember you are holy.

The core of you is built for good.

No matter where you might find yourself, what circumstances, or how you rationalized your actions which strayed from this core of GOOD...the good remains.

Focus on it.

Close your eyes, rest, and connect to that part of you which is from Home, and let that warm thick blanket of Hope cover you and soothe you. 

Yesterday I had overwhelm. There are clothes to wash, dry, fold and put away. There's a house to clean. Lots of chores to do. I haven't done any homework for my classes in one class online--I need to catch up. And another class I need to print out the workbook/textbook, and build the notebook for it. 

It was also Pokemon Go Day, a once-a-year celebration, and I wanted to play...

What I did was I rested, and reached out to Ross, and asked him to help me find my way.

I didn't realize that taking care of my own health was the number one top priority. I have a big week at work ahead, and I need to be rested. He reassured me that my priorities would help me through on Sunday (today). That there was time. 

It gave me Hope.




Because of this core of good, which is always inside of you, when you are in alignment with it, wonderful things happen.

Life no longer is insurmountable.

Practice spending time with this wonderful, thick blanket of soothing Hope.

Divine Creator has a plan for you. Whether it may seem like it or not, you actually ARE on course and on time for carrying out this plan. 

Remember this.

Walk in love.

Carry the message of Hope to everyone you meet.

Embody your core spirit of Good and embrace it.

No matter what has happened to you, today is a new day and a time to walk in Faith, Hope and Love.

Choose wisely with whom and how you spend your time.

Replenish YOUR heart.



This is our loving message for you today.



clap! clap!

Aloha and mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins