Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Remember The Truth About Time

 



Our Earth Walk builds our confidence and trust in the Spirit World. We can't see it, we can't touch it, we can't taste it or smell it, but we know it's there. And each time we work together with the Unseen, it builds Trust in both ourselves, and our perception of Spirit, and also in the Divine Plan.

Yesterday we went to a ballgame. It wasn't just 'any' ballgame. It was Shohei Ohtani's birthday, and a giveaway of Ohtani 'Andy Warhol Style' throw pillows. Anthony had wanted to buy tickets in the same area where we had sat for our last game. But there was a problem. Only three tickets were left in the middle of the row, and you couldn't break that set of three tickets. The sales program online wouldn't let you.

So I said to myself, there must be a reason for this. And I assured him to purchase all three tickets for the game. 

It was expensive, more than the last time because the Red Sox were playing. Those tickets cost more. 

We tried thinking of who to ask. But again, Spirit said the right person will be able to go, and it will be easy.

Our guest was a childhood friend. What I didn't know, is that this boy's mother has cancer. She's very sick. And our kindness touched the family very much. The boy, himself a Dodger fan, loves baseball food. And even though he said he'd pay for his own food (some he did, the burger and the nachos in the helmet), I also bought the boys cotton candy and ice cream 'Dibs' to share, and water too. 

Kindness is the currency of the Spirit World.

There are those who have done humanity and Earth a great unkindness. It is as if they are hell-bent on taking everything that is right and good and True and inverting it. That is changing black to white, and white to black, and convincing people of it--that much inversion of Truth.

Time is one example. 

And Spirit, ever watching, had my back, and brought up this Navajo Elder film on how Time works in our four worlds.

This is an example of a people who were maligned, marginalized, and put on reservations because they understood this and a great many Truths. 

Look for those who are silenced. 

Listen to them.

Listen with full Discernment.

And look for that which is encouraged by TWDNHOBIAH--their 'truths'--which are repeated over and over again, in our culture, in our schools, in all media, and online  in any non-opposed/non-censored source. Remember the 'modus operandi' of TWDNHOBIAH. Their pattern, their determination, their ability to stick to multi-generational carrying out of long, slow plans is unmistakeable. Their communication through symbols is persistent and hidden in plain sight. Ask yourself, and ask yourself often, 'is this something that is actually black and they are telling me to believe it's white?' or 'is this something right side up originally that has been turned upside-down and they are telling me it's good?'

Remember we are here to learn and grow, as souls, and it's a difficult trail strewn with loose rocks and large boulders.

Make your way as best as you can.

The more you develop your intuitive abilities, yours partnership with Spirit, the better your journey is going to go, and the more good things you will be able to keep with you as you walk through your Life Experience and Beyond!




Ross

I want to say a little bit about my Carla. Because if I do not, she isn't going to tell you. Why? Because it is something about her which pertains to the realm of Spirit, which Carla herself at this time can't taste or see or hear or know or touch yet. It's hidden deep in the recesses of her Life Script.

Carla has a desire to work with the Earth, the Soil, for growing things and also, for the decomposition of that which is already 'needing to be compost'.

Carla chose to be the granddaughter of a collective farmer, an arborist if you will, and arborist of the fruit trees who immigrated to California from his native Italy. 

Carla, unconsciously, grew up thinking that a back yard filled with raw dirt and lots of things growing in it, is NORMAL as can be.

Even in her own back yard, where she lives, there are the paths--Carla tell them what you have done--and the little places where plants and lizards and bees and trees are absolutely thriving.

C:  I save my boxes, my cardboard boxes. I break them down, and take the tape and plastic labels off them. Then I create walkways in the back yard. I lay them on the dirt, to keep weeds from growing there, and it makes it easier to walk. I'm visualizing my formal pathways, to see if I like the way they are connected, and I also like this because I can change it at any time. Then, in some cold boxes, there is batting made from torn up cotton clothing. I take the batting out of the plastic sleeve, and I use this for walkways too. They are soft and colorful and bring me great joy. Everything is renewable and biodegradable. Perhaps to make it look better, I might one day put wood chips over the cardboard. But if I had my way, I'd use the soft batting throughout, on top of the cardboard. 

There you have it!

Creativity is always flowing from her.

Carla what did you make yesterday for lunch? Please describe it for our fellow readers.

C:  Okonomiyaki. It means, 'whatever you like, grilled' in Japanese. Basically it's a Japanese pancake that's a specialty from Hiroshima. You take the powder mix (like Bisquick for these pancakes only), add egg and water. Then you add chopped green onions and shredded cabbage. You make a huge plate-sized pancake. I added layers of prosciutto on top instead of pork belly. Then you flip it once, and then flip it onto the plate. You add a handful of bonito flakes, then I squirt on top, in a pretty pattern, okonomi sauce, Japanese mayonnaise, and Sriracha mayonnaise. 

How did Anthony enjoy it?

C: Very much. He said he liked it better than the one we had in Hiroshima. And I also had banana-flavored milk and Ramune soda for him. It was authentic.

(he gives me a big kiss and I pick up that he is proud of me...C)

(he clears his throat to get back on topic...C)

How many people do you know, who are living in detached family houses, in highly populated, image-conscious, Southern California, have a back yard filled with dirt and things that are edible? The whole back yard (except for the concrete that came with the home), not just a corner of it? Raw dirt and an above ground swimming-pool?

There is no in-ground pool to make the house look like a hotel, which will only have to be redone in another twenty or thirty years!

There is no trendy architectural design which is 'on point' to match with the styling of the house as it has been redone!

There is no more 'happiness in a can' which 'They' (TWDNHOBIAH) are trying to sell you so you can 'impress others' and 'keep up with the neighbors'.!

There isn't even grass upon which to play and to run!

Just DIRT.

Carla tell them what you are growing, at this time, not the trees, just what's in the ground.

C: Lavender, winter savory, French sorrel, lemon balm, onions, carrots, peppers (three kinds), oregano, lemongrass, catnip, chives, oregano, mint (two kinds), kale, strawberries, cilantro, blueberries, rue, cabbage, raspberries, eggplant, chrysanthemum, tomato, cucumber, pumpkin, and cantaloupe. There is also birdseed that grew--buckwheat, safflower, peas, and millet. 

Carla how much of that have you allowed to reseed itself?

C:  About a third. 

Are you having fun and enjoying what you grow?

C: Yes because I'm learning. Not everything does well. The blueberries are almost dead, but then a little bit came up and I was so glad for the forgiveness of my mistakes. Oh, I forgot to mention the pineapple tops I'm growing into new plants too.

Good. Do you have work today?

C:  Yes, I should get myself ready.

Are you doing okay on your job?

C:  Yes. I always have nightmares about it. Even last  night. But I'm working and increasingly more patients are requesting me. I'm grateful for this. 

And what is it you do when you are working?

C: Pray and heal and always, my very best.

That is enough for today, and darling, thank you. 

Thank you too to our readers for 'putting up with me' and my reasoning....




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple