Wednesday, July 14, 2021

A Message Of Love

 


I've been working very hard. I took every other night call, not by choice but because illness in coworkers made me have to take call a day earlier. My day of rest was taken away by an eighteen hour day of work, followed by six hours sleep and then another six hour day to follow my second night of call.

I was in a fog, to be honest. I didn't feel like myself for a full two days afterwards.

But what I did, helped me to recover. We went out to our favorite brunch. After my nap, we went to see a movie for the first time in ages. At a movie theater! We saw the Fast and the Furious' latest release. My cousin does stunts in it. And I was happy to have movie theater popcorn once again.

I've done a lot of thinking, ever since I cleaned my pantry and realized all this stored food goes bad. Long story short, we need each other. And with new eyes I see people's contributions to our life experience through their work. We can't do this all alone. We are in this together. No matter how much you can plan or prepare for the uncertain future, it is community and connection to Source which will help us to make it through what challenges may be ahead.




People have been asking a lot for new Divine Healing Codes. 

Here's a link--https://reikidoc.blogspot.com/2018/09/revisiting-divine-healing-codes.html--and we encourage you to scroll down to the New Easier Way to use the Divine Healing Codes. There are two links in the middle of the page here, Healing Codes for the New Era. The one code provided will fix just about anything your Life Script will allow you to fix. It takes a commitment first on your part to be loving. 

Not everyone looks at the blog on the www version (little tabs at the top). These tabs have lots of information and we encourage you to make use of them. Even with a mobile version of the blog you can scroll down, click the www version format link and you can get the tabs on your phone. 

Here is a message of Love from Jesus/John Smallman's blog--https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/2021/07/13/inner-peace-is-available-to-all/

We have been participating in this project too, you might like it:  https://www.covertheearth.us.

When I anoint someplace, I make a sign of the cross with the oil, and then I dedicate the area to Jesus. It's under His rules and direction now, nobody else's, and it's irrevocable, forever, and permanent. They sent me the oil. I remembered when Dad was passing, it was when the chaplain anointed him with oil that I could see what he was seeing--the gates of Heaven. It was right at that instant, with a flash to my third eye, I could see the whiter than white and everything he was seeing. I had told him not to worry, because I'd see him on the Other Side. And even though he couldn't talk, he moved his head from side to side and blinked really emphasized open close open close moving his head, from right to left like he was looking at a panorama. 

This oil is important. There's lots of deception out there, everything is infiltrated. But humble hearts that pray, and claim that the ground that they walk, where there footsteps are and have been, the places they go, are the Lord's (Jesus our Savior)--it takes away the power of the dark ones and TWDNHOBIAH.

They send you the vial for free. It's a wonderful cause.

Now, there's three people who I scan their work to see 'what's up'. There's Ben Fulford who KP puts on his blog for free. This week they spoke of the Queen turning her back on the Rothschilds. I'm like, 'okay, right'. Why? I don't think any Luciferian can change their spots, they will have infighting for power. But someone like Jessie or the one who was in He Came To Set The Captives Free or Kerth or Svali...they change because they found Jesus. And others in their old 'family' hunt them down. That's a sign of a real change. Not a political world leader who has done God only knows to so many for so long, just deciding to change camps.  I scan Cobra. He had a new blog today. I figure I can get pieces of truth and put them together by reading these sources. The best though, is Michael Hague. He's right on, and he kind of black pills us in a nice way. A Biblical way. I pray a lot. Things are getting weird. In France there's a huge push to maxi nate everyone. No trains for you if you're not able to prove  with a fresh test or jab. (can't buy or sell without the mark, right?)...

Ross has reassured me I will be okay. Not to fear. And that I will enjoy my retirement. I don't know what that means, exactly. But I'm home today (technically 'available to be called in')

There's lots to do around here. I'll be busy.




I would be remiss if I didn't tell you that our numbers at the hospital are slowly going up. We are less than ten at each of the three sister hospitals.

In my long hours, I look. And at my facility, at least last I looked, most were older and not jabbed. One had immunocompromised and was jabbed. 

I've also seen a pattern where people who were jabbed get blood clots, including massive pulmonary embolus, who get anoxic brain injury. 

I call it like I see it. 

From what I have heard, in a recent 'article finding' and also through our medical teaching, if you've recovered from it, the viral infection, you've got low risk to contract it again. It's actually the gold standard compared to the max ine. 

It's very nice to be able to skip the mask everywhere outside the hospital. 

My recommendation to you would be to keep your immune system in good shape, get lots of UV/sunlight (that's how they kill the virus in the hospital, with a UV robot that flashes), and give thanks to Creator for keeping you safe and fed and housed.  It's a miracle we have what we do, and we need to be gracious about all that has been given.





Ross

Carla had a wonderful birthday. We thank you for the kind wishes. She celebrated with breakfast at Denny's (Carla always gets a Moon over My Hammy plate) with Anthony. Then, since he had work, he sent her to go to the Angels game by herself, which she did. 

Carla had fun. And ended up on Japanese TV, walking into the stadium in her dress and carrying a larger-than-life Big Head fan poster of Shohei Ohtani under her arm. She called it her Ferris Bueller's Day Off Birthday. There are only two day games in the week for the whole season, and her birthday was one of them!

She was able to pick up Anthony from work. That night, they had dinner out and also, bought a Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake, very small.

Remember to give thanks. Yes you yourselves, remember to give thanks for EVERYTHING, every little thing. It is powerfully protective.

When you face troubles, give thanks 'as if' the troubles were solved with the best possible outcome. Give thanks in advance. For just about this or anything.

This is how you manifest.

About the oil...it isn't really 'needed' but it is a nice start to get you thinking Galactically--for the good of all and for the freedom from oppression which we face when we are incarnate. I encourage you to exercise your own free will, and claim what is rightfully yours....yours, mine and ours! (he smiles)




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins


P.S. Has Carla anointed the baseball stadium? In a word, YES.