Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Pasta and A Premonition




This blog post has absolutely nothing to do with spaghetti.  

It has to do with the heart connections between the galactics, and how they work. Spirit has asked me to explain a little more about our Spiritual ties, our etheric cords, and how they work in the higher dimensions/frequency vibrations.*

It was a little easier for me to come to terms with the fact that my soul has five different significant others in space and time, than with myself having a Higher Self. Fortunately, with my spiritual growth I am okay with everything.  So how does it work?

When you are in a third dimensional world, everything is limited. There is the belief in scarcity. And there is need to band together for survival.

None of this exists in the higher dimensions.

In the higher dimensions, people focus on things like self-awareness and growth, the Consciousness, and the things that they are known to study and have skills and interest in. There are families too, very much like ours. I know this because some of my star family is incarnate, and we are close. Close in ways that is very difficult to explain beyond the concept of 'like minded souls'. They feel like brothers and sisters and mothers and kids...it feels natural too. 

For my marriages, they are just like that here. I live with them. And we are a couple. 

I do not experience them all at the same time. My brain simply couldn't handle all of the data. But just like when I meditate--and I 'pop in' to my council meetings--I find myself 'popping in' to conversations with my significant others.  I know we have a home and I live with them. Each of my husbands has a different home.  I know my marriages were arranged for me by my family. And I know I am together by mutual agreement, and for me to be learning something from them. The only one who is different is Ross who is my Twin. His tie is closest, it's hard to explain. Just like when you are giving Reiki, and you have a sense for your Spirit Reiki guides and their presence, every day I have a sense of connection and mutual love and support from each of my spouses--Ross, Raphael, Merlin, Michael and Raziel. Because of my daily activities, I don't spend much time with any one in particular, but out of the five, I spend more time with Ross on a regular basis.

The relationships are physical, too. With my Light body I can feel just like I do with my physical one on Earth. The connections are warm. The emotional bonds are close. There is never any jealousy on their part. Or mine. 

I know that they each have their own Twins besides me. My relationship with each spouse is different, I suppose. But I don't like to think about their other relationships, and it never crosses my mind when I am 'called up' to spend time with any of them. What I am trying to describe is relationships feel exclusive when you are in them. There is never any feeling of comparison, or guilt. It's normal, it's natural, and meaningful. Relationships back Home have all the best of relationships here, without the distress and work which so often causes stress and conflict (read: pre-birth contract planned 'learning opportunities!') here. Most recently, one of these soul ties/connections to Ashtar, who isn't a husband, has upgraded and is flowing like a true galactic connection now. Ross's connection is ramping up, but it's strong, and I'm not ready to handle it undiluted yet. I'm acutely aware of it at all times, and the energy feels like a warm fire that is nurturing, supportive, and caring 24/7. It's not an even flow, it has peaks and valleys. It's really nice. Today for the first time I had a surge of Divine Masculine energy. It helps to soothe me like nothing else can. I just let everything relax and I know without a doubt everything is going to be okay, and I'm not alone. Work was really hard today. I appreciated the energy to ease away the jangled energy of the workday.

This brings me to another point. 

It isn't going to be pretty for some of you to learn, but bear with me, and perhaps upon reflection it will make sense.

The Universe is perfectly balanced.

You may have heard about rituals that are very dark, and there is horrible inclusion of sex into them, along with other painful and horrifying things. They call this sex magick. It is very strong. People like Crowley were very much into this, trying to reach higher levels, for example, when Barbara Bush's mom was sent for several months to initiate or whatever him. 

On the other side, there is what could be considered 'white sex magic'.  I won't go into details. It's along the lines of tantra perhaps is a way to explain it. There is a purpose for it. It's part of the way life is back home. There's regular sex. But there's also the formal kind for a purpose too. And this is known by my husbands. It's not something that is done every day--(big smile)--but it's not infrequent either. The energy between the masculine and the feminine is necessary no matter what. Cobra said once that the veil is dissolved the moment a man and a female who are deeply in love are intimate. Just for a short time. But it's gone, the separation between fallen Earth and Home. 

I have to be careful what I teach here, and what I say. One reader asked me questions once about tantra, on direct message. I answered. And after that, it was like he went crazy and turned into a stalker. He kept pestering me to go to L.A. to meet him and 'just once have sex'. It was years of anguish for me all because of that! That is why I keep my mouth shut when there is opportunity to teach. I also am learning more because I've forgotten most of what I used to know in my previous incarnations. There is some pain too--where in my partnership with Ross during that incarnation, I am referred to in this incarnation what I was back then as 'a prostitute'. I hate that moniker.  But for those of you who would like a taste of this kind of information from a reliable teacher who is teaching, here is a link https://www.youniversalmeditation.com/shalom-melchizedek.html

From long, long ago, when I was a priest girl and I don't even remember my name, but I was Melchizidek--the real one!--his favorite. Everything was normal and I did my job -- being a priestess of something, living in a temple, and part of my job was to help men find higher spiritual planes through sex...I did my job until 'Mel' and I discovered our connection could help us reach far, far higher levels of spirit together than either one alone. We also fell in love. The one led to the other, and then in time we were a couple because he ran the place. (When he died, he and I didn't want me to have sex with anyone else, so I was locked into the tomb with him and I died a horrible death. This is some of his karma he paid back to me in the next two incarnations). 

With Ross, I'm not sure if I really had parents. I was part of the village, but also, I remember our temple. And the training! There was lots and lots of it. His mom was high-ranking. It was a spiritual school, the training was rigorous. And it included sex energy work (white magic?). It was part of the lineage and the tradition. I didn't like what I was asked to do but I did it without question because I wanted to be a good student. The selection of a partner/mate for Ross was organized through this group. Other people decided for him. He had some say, but a little bit. Outside of the temple, we were normal people with normal everyday concerns. But the choice had to be for the right one for inside the temple first, and for the everyday after. Many women/girls wanted to be the One for him. Fate smiled on me, perhaps? We were very happy for the longest time. In India too we learned more about tantra and we were not awful at it. 

In my immediate past life, as a child prostitute who thought she was a cat--I learned many things. I didn't work the other kind of magic. I was more of a honey pot 'attraction'. I was taught techniques. Some of them sort of followed me into this incarnation. I went with a nervous friend into a local 'specialty shop' and was surprised at how at ease and comfortable I felt in the room with the bondage equipment. It was unnerving.

So in this incarnation, I can say, I don't remember much of either the book of the 'white' or the 'dark' when it comes to techniques. I do know that Ross has done an incredible amount of work, along with my guides and my husbands, to undo what was drilled into me from the immediate past life. This way I could have a choice and a little freedom instead of always falling into that old routine/memories/flashbacks. I am grateful for this. 

People out there are saying, 'enjoy the show'--in reference to the liberation of the planet.

I'm surprised to discover that I find watching the show not entertaining after all these years of hacking my way through the jungle of the unconscious mind and spirit to make a trail for others to follow. This is why I accepted Spirit's gentle nudging today to introduce you to the way things work outside the third dimension. If you are to do the 'white' you will discover your consciousness transported elsewhere and you will be guided what to do. We guarantee you won't look or feel stupid or weird in any way. This is because your Higher Self probably knows everything there is to know back Home, you've lived many incarnations, and you have a wealth of experience upon which to draw. 

When it comes time for you, to learn of your parallel lives and relationships--if you have a plate of spaghetti of etheric cords and ties of the heart back Home too--know you get to take it on your own terms and you are never rushed.

(big smile) With the exception of Michael who was a little impatient. My amnesia was so bad being here incarnate, and he was absolutely convinced that one good romp with him would bring back all my memories! I remember Raphael and Ross telling him to cool it, I wasn't ready for it yet! This wasn't recent, but it wasn't a long time ago, perhaps maybe two or three years? He kept saying 'I know it will make her remember!' and he was kind of irritated by my amnesia and how it wouldn't break. These are the kinds of things you'd never imagine  to be possible here on Earth. But in our Spiritual Home, our personalities are true, and things are, well, different!

My teacher Anne is gay. She was in a lesbian relationship with Mary during my training, but later, they broke up. It was a little awkward around their learning center they ran together, but things worked out. But Anne, even while she was with Mary and teaching us and very happy, said she is also in a straight relationship on Sirius and married to Eric from Sirius. Parallel lives are like that. At the time I thought it was only her. And never in a million years did I imagine I would be writing a blog post like this!

I hope it is to your amusement and makes you smile. What else can you do?  We are stuck here incarnate, on assignment, during the great Awakening, and manning our posts. There is no real communication except in our dream states and meditation that we can trust. The 'Show' is building up. I understand many souls wanted to be incarnate now, but the tickets were 'completely sold out' to those most qualified to be here at this time.  3D is 3D, and Home is home. One day Home is going to be a whole lot clearer, but at least this is a start.





I had one omen this morning, and also a moment after the sun had set. I will share both.

When I put on my new watch this morning, the one with basically Ross' name on it, I felt a surge of energy, and I heard something drop. I saw a small piece of dark glass or something on the floor.

It was my ring!

When I wear jewelry, especially when I travel, I wear what Spirit instructs me to wear. On the last trip, it was 'no earrings' and 'no bracelets' to keep the energy under the radar while I'm out exploring wherever I am going. This time, I wore a ring on my ring finger that was from Divine Father for protection. The stone was a very dark sapphire so as no one would know what it is. It's a very small stone. But it was an energy thing, very strange.  (I wear a wedding ring so people realize it's mother and son traveling, now that he is taller than me.)

What does it mean?

I don't know.

But it was lots of energy.

What about my moment?

I was listening to a song with Anthony, Goodbyes by Post Malone. We both have had it where we can't listen to it enough, we really love it the song. But then Anthony turned it off because he tried to get a new speaker to work and it wouldn't connect without a special remote he can't find.

Spirit called me outside.

To sit on the porch swing.

It was lovely. A beautiful night. Lots of loud freeway noises. But lovely and outside of the O.R. which is what counts, right?

To my left I saw framed between our two palm trees, the constellation Scorpio. It is a summer constellation, one of the few I know. And exactly at the top of the arch (it was on its side) was the red star Antares. I didn't know until some newspaper article I read recently that in some language, Antares means 'heart of the scorpion'.  I smiled to myself.

Why?

Because now I understood the middle name Cobra calls himself. He calls himself Ishtar Antares. At least that's his email. I remember his lady was Lady Isis. (she was nice, I liked her, may she rest in peace).

I also smiled because the arch of the left side of the body of the constellation was the exact mirror image of my beloved hammock strung up between those two palms! It made like a frame.

Anthony and I had just watched the film Field of Dreams earlier. I remember how odd it seemed at the time when I watched it the first time in the eighties. Now the messages seem totally normal, also the talking with the ballplayers not everyone could see. I understand so much more of the psychic gifts that were shown in the film, in fact I've even experienced them.

I worked late tonight. I kept my promise to Spirit. And Ross has me off tomorrow, it's hard to explain but trades sort of were in the works and Spirit said, 'no!'. (Big smile). I hope it's for something wonderful.


Ross

I invite you not to discuss sex magic of any kind with my wife.  We were very careful with our words, to describe for you and open up you to new possibilities (inevitabilities! he smiles)

Sometimes it is better to leave well enough alone.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Life in the Higher Realms is really joyful and exhilarating. You will like it. And you are going to be very proud of yourselves for the fine work you have done here in a short time.


clap! clap!

Carla has to go to bed, she is in the on call standby position tomorrow again.


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twinkle in my Eye (we are this for each other)


** examples of Spiritual ties which binds souls together are soul mates, Twins, parents and children, owners and pets, couples of any kind, soldier buddies in battle, teacher and student...things like this. Where there are strong soul ties the positions/roles may change but the tie is always present and strong.