Saturday, August 24, 2019

A Royal Cup Of Coffee


Yesterday I was enjoying my travel mug of coffee on the way to work, when Ross popped in. He was at his work station, and surprisingly--this is the first time ever this has happened--he was drinking a cup of coffee at his desk and facing me.

The next instant, a truck went by which said, 'ROYAL COFFEE'.

I knew it was a sign, and I listened carefully to what Ross had to say.

There was chit chat. I enjoyed being with him in this new setting, something everyday and yet special because it was 'across the dimensions'.  Then he, he was a little more formal than usual, and I knew he had a reason to do this--he said, 'I care.'

I understood what he meant.  All of this popping in and popping out and extra husbands which I had no say whatsoever with my consciousness as what I am up there as well as the everyday me--bothered him too.

He said, perfunctorily and almost under his breath, 'all future meetings with other husbands will be according to the schedule as planned with advance notification, and only the minimum required from here on out.'

I could have danced a jig to hear that!

He CARES!

I don't have to be popping here and there all over the place and waking up in strange dimensions randomly when I'm meditating or sleeping.

It's just me and him together from here on out.  THIS I can understand. This I can accept. This is can keep in my heart as I count down the days until the end of this life as Carla when I know I will reunite with him (if not sooner <3).  It's a huge weight off my shoulders. A huge, huge, huge weight.

Then I went to work. It was a sixteen hour day. That's why there wasn't any blog post. I slept in for the morning.

The healing is advancing too, much faster than in real life. Because, in real life, I just don't 'get it'. I have had incarnation after incarnation and it just doesn't help me put things into perspective. And even in this one, years and year of horrible relationships, and being alone, like being on the outside looking in to something I can never ever have which is quite painful, exquisitely so...if you understand my character flaw that is supposed to be getting fixed and in many incarnations it's just gotten worse.

It took one article.

That's it.

When I read it I was like, 'oh? I totally understand. That's completely me.'  I don't know what incarnation it's from, most likely the immediate one before this. But here is the article--https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/08/22/bella-thorne-reveals-she-was-molested-her-whole-life/.  I am always looking for the validation in the same way, but in my case, it's more from Ross. I gave up on men here, because they typically like to be in relationship with me only to put me down later and make themselves feel bigger than they are. So many men find their true love after being with me. I'm just not cut out for it, the games. But this nagging feeling Bella describes? It's always with me and it never goes away. Even without having dated anyone since Anthony's dad. It never shuts up.

And Ross, true to form, wants me to be self-sufficient and not bothered by this affliction. To have the self-respect to tell others to bugger off when it's needed for me to do it. I've been failing miserably at this, and probably would for the next five decades if I never read Bella's share and understood it's not 'me'. It's the aftereffect of that lifetime or lifetimes of being treated like that.

Well what else happened? Remember a certain orthopedic surgeon who is 'very nice' but listens to techno and has innuendo going the whole case?

I found out he changed his list and I'm not on it. I actually requested the lineup, and I couldn't do his two afternoon cases. My boss called the charge nurse who told me I had to switch with another anesthesiologist so he could do the case and I had to take ONE lower paying case (and delay ninety minutes unpaid.)

The Universe took me OUT of that toxic environment which was bad for my self-esteem. I don't have to be exposed to the low vibrations and try to fit in because I need to support myself and Anthony. It's over. And his birthday is on Monday. I was going to wish him a happy birthday but NO. And also, when I saw him in the doctor's lounge did I make eye contact or acknowledge him? NO.

Did I share with my friend, the lady surgeon? YES. And she said he's actually almost being taken off the staff. His ability to work at our hospital is precarious. I know there's been a change in his technique, there's much more blood loss than in the past. And yesterday, the replacement anesthesiologist was under pressure like I was the day before when I relieved someone--and mine was weak in PACU and needed extra reversal. HIS needed reintubation! So I dodged a bullet, I was spared. And Ross wants me to be at HIS side, on the up and up, with a good reputation. Everywhere.

The same surgeon threw out two other women from his O.R., both Latinas, one a tech and one a nurse last month. And the tech says she wasn't thrown out, she quit and now she REFUSES to work with him. And she wrote him up for his sexual harassment.

I should probably write him up too. It truly creates a hostile work environment with these 'lists'.

Here is another message from The Council. It's along the lines what I have been reading from Dolores Cannon. It's good.

What about now?

How am I doing?  And Ross?

I'm a little sleepy. I'm taking it easy today. I paid bills. I have one errand to run. And then I will relax by the pool. Later I will do some chores in the garden. I have a whole house to organize. But today isn't the day to begin it. I made breakfast for Anthony. It's a simple day. Ross had me start it by reading the UFO book Dolores wrote. In SRA/MK Ultra/Monarch, I know there are also similar story-lines put in place. So I read with an open mind, and I don't take anything these people reveal under hypnosis as gospel. They could be programmed victims. I don't know. But I read it. I will read them all. It's moving forward.

My sister may come visit tomorrow with her family.  The house might be in disarray but it's family. I can do my best. I realized once summer is over, work will slow down, and I'll have more time for my interests in the area of Healing.



Ross

I must admit I am Galactic. The rules are different up here. So are the feelings, the emotions.

I had to put my foot down because I was losing Carla--her affection and her interest--both as a combination of her 'ailment' as shown in the article, and my willingness to rid her of it once and for all.

It wasn't going anywhere.

It was at an impasse.

I would not give her the passion she sought, because I did not wish to feed into her trauma, I wanted her to heal.

And Carla felt this was cold, and rejecting of her.

It is not unlike anorexia and bulimia where the things you need to survive you cannot go without, and the cure is very delicate.

I need love.

Carla needs love.

Carla has tunnel vision on this subject of love when in fact she is surrounded by a field of Love that is strong enough to heal everything and everybody in one fell swoop! It is the veil, the veil that is in tatters itself but the conditioning of isolation and loneliness is imprinted in the brains/mental bodies and consciousness of everyone who is incarnate.

It makes me sad.

It makes me sad to watch how Carla will allow herself to be treated the way she has because of this isolation, and her coming to terms with how to alleviate her pain of being alone.

This will change.

I took a shortcut with her, with her lesson, to help her understand and unravel her motivations which are in her subconscious which she really cannot understand. And I am giving her a piece of my heart which I normally would not give if I were in a galactic-galactic relationship, because I am loyal to her and I understand that in the incarnate state commitment is important. So in imposing upon her our commitment as a couple (which is implied and honored lightly where I reside, mind you) I have given her a path to climb her way out of the dense lower vibrations and come to me. It is a long journey, I know. In fact I took the fastest route possible when I myself was incarnate! I didn't want to get caught into the politics and nuances which are both bewildering and sad when one is incarnate.

It is only a short time before everything and everyone will appear to you as what they are. In Reality. As where I live.

Do not be concerned about the deadline. It isn't hard and fast like an Earth one. It's a vibrational one, a level of consciousness one.

I had Carla get two small crystals to help her in her healing. One is a lemurian with a flaw, right in the heart center. I had her get it last week. And also a small, very powerful, ball of citrine. For those of you who understand crystals, you will understand that this is perfect for someone who is undergoing a 'leap of faith' in the healing of a character flaw like Carla is.

I love her with all my being, and I don't want her to ever suffer from this again. I am her man. I happen to be in another higher dimension. But I am with her all the way, every step, both as her guide/guardian angel and friend, and as her significant other where I expect to be for a long time.

How does that sound to you, sweet Carla?

C:  Like Heaven. Like all my unspoken prayers and wishes are answered. It really does.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple



P.S. Here is a quote for you:  discern whether you are meeting heart to heart or wound to wound. Shalom Melchizidek, School of Discernment.