Thursday, August 22, 2019

Raw Honey




I saw these words on a jar in the break room at the surgery center, and they totally resonated with my core. Raw honey. Sticky. Messy. In its unpurified state. Healing. Sweet. Difficult to obtain, you might get stung! It sort of encompasses all of the experience of being incarnate upon the Earth...in Earth School.

You must take the ups together with the downs. There is no pattern or fairness to it.

I'll give you a wonderful example and story of a surgeon who was ready and scrubbed in for surgery on the anus. The patient did a code brown once the legs were up in the stirrups and the nurse had cleaned up the region for surgery. Yup. Pooped. Right after the prep and the drapes were not yet on. The nurse was upset because she had just cleaned the area. The patient had gone to the bathroom right before surgery. Why didn't they take care of that too? There was a bowel prep to take to clean them out the night before like for colonoscopy too. It's moments like that I give thanks in my heart for being an MD, and not an RN, because code brown isn't anywhere in my job description or duties. We paused and she cleaned it up. She cleaned the mess. She re-prepped the area for surgery. And the surgeon laughed a little, and remarked out loud, 'I always wonder why I have to be totally sterile and the area is draped off when we are going to work on a such a contaminated area in the first place?!'

The people I work with are wonderful.

I had a little shock yesterday at work. It was a good shock and it validated my intuition. That scrub tech at work has been really flirting with me a lot. Totally a lot. Since November. And I can feel it as an empath. My head was working with my heart, and my intuition was even stronger than that. My head said, 'dude, he's not in your league, you have your M.D. and he doesn't, and you don't know anything about him except he has four kids and he does home improvement projects and he taught the best eye scrub tech how to do her job. He might be looking for a sugar mama like Frank did.' It wasn't easy to manage the emotions, but I did. What helped was two things. I saw a dark figure in his past that was super mean to him, and I knew it wasn't healed. There was the potential to become what he hated. And also, there was this, shadowy area where things didn't ring true.

In the middle of eye surgery (patient is totally AWAKE--totally awkward right?) he asks me about my psychic gifts. Like when did I get them and basically what else can I do besides see auras?

I politely explained it runs in my family, my grandfather had it, my mom does, my niece does, I do...He asked if we get premonitions. I said of course. My mom would get terrible ones three days before something awful like a plane crash. She would be anxious and concerned something was going to happen and she couldn't stop it. Once it happened she would calm down.

That's when he shared his girl has that. She gets really anxious and upset. So he tells her to check with everyone she knows to make sure they are okay. He says, 'it is a GIFT'...

I asked, 'does she have nightmares from it?' because I know he has a fourteen year old at home.

He said, 'no, my GIRL, you know, my better half, my partner, my....'

I said, 'oh'.

What kind of person would flirt and wink and raise eyebrows and hang onto your every word and help every way possible going out of their way...when they are committed to someone else in relationship?

My intuition saved my bottom. Literally.

And my heart.

Speaking of my heart, work was okay. I got a full night's sleep. This is good because tomorrow is another long day. My lungs are better. They took out about fifty full large black garbage bags of ancient insulation and 'debris'. There were so many rat poops that their vacuum machine sounded like a rain stick from the Nature Company. This went on all day. It was gross. I'm already breathing better as it is being sanitized overnight. All entrances are blocked for rats. And tomorrow is the installation of the new clean insulation.

The roof had some big missing tiles in it. And open spots. The roofers gave me their bid today, and I accepted it. It's half as much as the attic people. It will protect my investment of my home.

Back to my heart of hearts, Ross. What's up?

Recently I was a little angry and felt used by my teams. I know they were trying to help me. But sometimes they don't understand the nuances of relationship here on the earth plane.

Recently I was in the arms of someone who was not Ross but not someone new.  I've been in these arms before. Ross knows, he's Galactic Ross is, he's okay with it -- why I don't know. But I was happy and content to be in those arms, totally protected and free and safe and OPEN.

And I talked!

I shared things with this soul I never shared with anyone else. Things about my whole soul, my soul experiences. And I said, 'and look at these that I have, like here?' and I pointed to my right side/flank, like a vertical cigarette filter pinned into me. I pointed to more, and more. And as I pointed to more, they started to hurt. Really bad. They were on my arm, my back my stomach. Then I didn't remember any more. I blacked out or my memory was erased.

This is the cord thing that was later removed by Ross and Ashtar working together.

I didn't ask for it to be removed. I just pointed it out. And I didn't want to make a big deal about it. Or trouble anyone. It escalated without my permission. So even if it was something serious and dire, it freaked me out.

And I had a heart to heart with Ross all yesterday about our relationship. He's never around. I need an alpha alpha alpha masculine to open me up and get me to talk. I like an alpha alpha alpha masculine. Ross doesn't act like that at all. He's all about the cause. Like the relationship is secure and it can wait.

Yesterday I was telling him, 'I feel ugly.' and I elaborated on why. I felt alone, unwanted, not needed, he doesn't confide in me, we don't have plans to look forward to, and social events here totally suck because I have to go alone since he is in another dimension. Just once I would like to have him next to me so people will understand. Right?

The minute I said I felt ugly, the love squeeze came through. Ross understood. Relationship is having to speak up for your needs. And I have. Ross has been popping in on me and embracing me every few hours today.

It totally helps.

Spiritually, there was a breakthrough. Today I felt like I am going to be okay. Physically, I'm a little foggy still but it was a miracle to sleep and for this I am grateful. Emotionally, I'm glad I dodged the bullet with that tech, and I give thanks for my psychic gifts. Mentally? I did an easy and a hard sudoku. It helped. With the house, the boxes that were in the entryway are all opened and their contents are in their places. It was tri-fold screens for the fireplace, stuff like that.

We grow in curves and dots and dashes--it isn't a straight line from point A to point B.

I share this here because it's important people know the truth. Earth school isn't easy. Energetically I felt like I was in a washing machine. I tried Aura-soma Quintessence THE CHRIST and it made everything better. Instantly. I know which ones I need, I feel them. I got them freely in Switzerland, in a pharmacy. They are about thirty dollars/Swiss Francs a small bottle. I would love to be able to use them in my healing. The thought of having to take more courses especially how far away they are and not seeing the price is a little, um, unsettling. After my BS at Berkeley, my MD, and my Reiki stuff with Anne...I don't like the idea of more school of any kind! I checked on Amazon. They have books and there was a Serapis Bey quintessence one for almost one hundred dollars...and they don't feel right to me. They feel dirty the books--I'll trust in Spirit to help me with that one. If I had to listen to a consultant I think I wouldn't like it. The consultant lady I met at the pharmacy was very nice. I just feel like it's holding me back and I want to run with it. They smell wonderful, they have a very high vibration, and they have color. You put three drops on your palm, you rub your hands together, and then you move your hands through your aura. The White one is the best and the most all-encompassing. How I know, I can't explain but if you have to buy one that's the one to get.  I'm so very glad I learned of these.

Today's blog post is done.

Better late than never, right?

Ross is smiling and very pleased. He's always near me. I complained to him and he actually confessed something to me from our arguments/discussions/disagreements. I challenged him with how he's always my guide first and my husband second. He shared quietly he wanted me to do better than him, to get a better grade, than he did on his Earth school 'walk/incarnation' whatever you call it. That's why he was coaching me so intensely. He didn't understand that when you are on earth, actually IN the earth walk, sometimes a hug is so much better. And I said to him, from my heart, how could I ever get a grade that was higher than you? I couldn't surpass you. I just couldn't. I want him to be the best, in every way. I'm comfortable with being behind the scenes and supporting him. It's my way, and also, I prefer it.  It's easier on the energy system.


Ross wants me to share how I fed our workers today.  I bought them the best hamburgers, double cheeseburgers, and large supersize fries and drinks. I set up place mats on the picnic table outside, and had Anthony adjust the umbrella so to give us shade. I had everything set, burger, fries, drink, napkin to cover fries to keep flies off, straw, ketchup. And I made Anthony wait until we all were seated to eat.

I remember Loaves and Fishes, a homeless outreach with my church, Newman Hall in Berkeley years ago. You don't just feed people. You sit with them and have conversation. It's the right thing to do, to honor the guest or in our case, the worker.

I was amazed at what I learned. When the temperature is eighty, the attic is one hundred degrees fahrenheit. And when it's one hundred outside, it's like one hundred twenty in the attic. The foreman had been doing the work for ten years. The other two were a father-son team who had done the work for about three years with the company. They live in the San Fernando Valley. They get on the road at five thirty in the morning to make it to where I live by eight thirty.  This way they beat the traffic. At night they drive home. They will go so far as to work in San Diego, even.

They also shared about a one hundred year old house in Arcadia they did. The insulation had no fiber in it. It was flat batting and it fell apart from the age when they touched it.  The home was a mansion. An empty one. It took them four days. They said underneath was a basement with four large rooms. It was for wine, they were told. But the workers told me it felt creepy. And they wanted to leave those underground rooms right away.

I said, 'because no one can hear you scream down there, can they?'

And they agreed. They said, 'anyone can do anything they want to you down there and no one will ever know.'

The truth is coming out.

Read Kerth Barker if you'd like to understand what the workers sensed and what I know is hidden in plain sight. It's horrible. There's no other word to describe it. Kerth is available on Amazon too. At least now it's not been censored out of it.




clap! clap!

Aloha and mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who is very happy and content...just for today... <3 <3 and hopefully for tomorrow and the next. <3 <3