Saturday, August 10, 2019

Upwards and Onwards






There are times when I have been asked by Spirit to follow Spiritual guidance...sometimes it is a test of my faith, sometimes it is a part of my growth, sometimes it is to help another with their growth, sometimes it is a melange of all of the above.

For the last several days I have been working intensely on my personal growth. I have been away from home—even though in our hearts we are always connected to Spirit which indeed is our True Home!—out of the country, visiting family and friends, and doing lots of Spiritual work.

The time I was away was the Lion’s Gate. I have been requested by Ashtar Sherhan to share with you what work has been done. 

When I left town I had worry. Some ‘snake man’ who sells spirituality to the ‘less awakened’ had requested a very large meditation as a group to ‘help’ with the ‘cause’. He asked for people to imagine a flower of life on Earth. Why? Well in Gaia’s point of view, she was terrified of the thought of anything encircling or restraining Her in any way.  The Ley Lines are a form of controlling Her and her delicate Life Force. She also is wise enough to have learned through the writings of Melchizedek in books one and two that there are not one but TWO ‘flowers of life’. There is a true one, and another which looks nearly identical but upon scrutiny is a little bit ‘off’. It is almost the same as the A tuned to 420 hertz and the other one which is more ‘true’. Could this meditation be a last-ditch effort by darkness to control Her?

Fortunately, there was a special healing for Gaia which removed the ties of constraint about her ability to breathe. This is by far the most important of the healing work.

The second was as she consolidated the healing, in the sunshine, there was a very loud noise in Spirit  like heavy ceramic moving, almost like perhaps a manhole cover being dragged across the opening and sealing shut. 

Ashtar said that the connection to the dark ones to current physical plane was closed off now. The timeline of the dark ones was collapsing. It would be powerful to watch. 

I also assigned a helper to watch guard over the closed area. This is a feline who was ‘between jobs’ but actually has been given a more ‘juicy assignment’ which is of interest to her. I dearly enjoy this being as she is quite advanced a soul and enjoys being ‘under the radar’ for the time being.

None of these things I said to a soul as I have been taught to wait for direction. Some things take time to consolidate from Spirit to the physical plane. Yesterday I was given notice that the work was complete, and today I was invited to write. 

I have opened the Dragon Rose line in the past, at the request of an incarnate guide and friend. Much to my surprise, a living being, a dragon, who is now my friend and guide, had been trapped there. His magic was harvested/harnessed by the dark ones for millennia.  I have opened many portals. And to be honest, I have always been a little dismissive of the 8/8 Lion’s Gate. Why? Perhaps because people view the Lion with human regal qualities? Perhaps because of the Leo qualities in astrology? Perhaps because the 8/8 was a little trite and cutesy? I don’t know. 

This is why the opening of the gate took me by surprise. I hadn’t expected it. I had hoped for protection for Gaia from the ‘group meditation’ but nothing more. 

Where I am, this country, is connected to the Lion. There is a Pleiadian portal which has been activated. But it is not through the land. It is through a heart. It is through a heart which is connected to the land here. On the other end,  energetically, Gaia’s heart is also connected to the land. 

Long ago, in order to prepare me for communication with Ross in relationship, Ashtar came to me. He took me to the most beautiful place I could ever imagine, one by the ocean where there was lots of swimming and snorkeling and nothing else to do but relax and enjoy this incredible tropical paradise. Ashtar was with me and helped me to open up to my galactic nature. When it was time to go, I was heartbroken, absolutely, and could not bear after all of this for him to leave me. 

This was when he showed me a cord which connected our hearts. It was my safety cord. If I needed him, just give it a tug and he would instantly be present.  It was my lifeline to Home. I treasured it, the connection. 

I didn’t know at the time Ross and I as Twins would have a thicker, golden cord. I didn’t know about my marriages in Spirit to Ross, Raphael, Michael, Merlin and Raziel. I didn’t know anything.  As I learned of these things, my memory of Ashtar and our cord faded. I then remembered him as my husband’s best friend, who shared the duty and responsibility of the New Jerusalem and Ascension. We lived next door and his wife was MY best friend! I also  remembered how Ashtar drove me to the edge by constantly halting the ramping up of energies to allow all the inhabitants of Earth to ‘catch up and absorb’ before allowing it to continue. I saw him with his hand on the throttle and I knew by how it felt. Sometimes even Ross had to intervene to help me recover.

The Lion’s gate is somehow related to this white cord between Ashtar’s heart and mine. It is like it is on fire. I always feel it. And I have sense of the other end of it, it is as if those feelings I can pick up as easily as I sense my own. Sometimes the surges of it catch me off guard. Sometimes they take my breath away because the connection of the energy is much stronger than anything I have ever experienced on the Earth plane—or in Spirit! They are extremely personal and intense. I also am aware of teaching through this connection, the very same breathwork which Ross has taught me.  I am acutely cognizant that this is preparing me energetically to receive Ross for the next level I am to be, like Ashtar did for us many years ago, and not to question it as it is most definitely for the highest good of all. Therefore I give thanks for it.

There are two suggestions from Spirit and Ross which accompany this new opening:

The first is that all personal communication in writing must be written in terms which would be acceptable if they were read by all members of the family. Everything I experience in Spirit has complete and total freedom of expression in Galactic conceptualization. Everything I experience of Earth must be within the guidelines/culture of Earth. 

The second is to graciously accept my life lessons. Ross was very generous to us during this trip. And with Anthony’s help,  I found a brand of jewelry found only here which has his other name on it. The more popular one, actually, the last half of it. And as I was being guided to a watch, the song Babylon by David Gray came on the overhead speaker. This is more than just a song to me. When I was with the person who was my neighbor in San Diego during fellowship, and I had an affair, this was playing during time spent playing pool with him and his friends. The same song played over and over because he liked it.  I felt a sinking in my stomach, as I know of myself, at that time, and even now, I’d do it over again without any concerns whatsoever. It was a hard lesson because Frank’s anguish had me completely clueless as to why he was so upset. I believe I’ve paid the karma with Anthony’s father leaving me the way he did.  But as an extra reminder, Ross gave me a necklace with a bird of paradise on it, it’s also of his ‘brand’—and it will help me to always keep perspective on how our actions affect those we love. I care very much for someone who loves birds and bird houses. Furthermore, Anthony disclosed he has much anger with anyone who shows attraction to me—any men who flirt—and it’s perhaps the only thing that angers him in this life. He says that his anger is Ross’ anger too, and he’s sent to protect me. I do know of Ross wanting me just for him in this life. I’ve only encountered disastrous relationships in the past. Apparently I am meant to be forever alone until I pass over or Ross returns. I have full conscious acceptance of this too.

Part of my time away was in a separate neighboring country. I spent my time with those family members closest to me. These are the first ones I will visit when Ross comes to me. I’ve gone over it a thousand times in my mind. It was good to be there. I had wonderful days, and was able to hug everyone and let them know how very dear they are to me. I also was able to say goodbye to Jeannine, who had died two years ago from colon cancer. This was very healing too. I visited where her ashes were spread and was able to talk with the family and grieve.

During this trip, however, I was a little disappointed Ross didn’t appear. I asked him why he hasn’t come yet? And he said, ‘have you ever invited me?’ This is his way to answer a question with another question. He does it all the time. So I DID invite him. I told him I had a couple of extra tickets to Ascension, if he wasn’t doing anything he might like to join me as I had heard it was going to be a lot of fun.  He chuckled at my phrasing of it, and gave a noncommittal response, as usual. 

In summary, shared times with loved ones have been an absolute joy. Anthony has been beyond happiness and fulfillment on this trip—he is filled with vitality and hope from these wonderful connections. He told me how my heart is connected to France, and I can’t explain why, his is the same way with Switzerland. I smiled inwardly at this. I know of my past life in France which connects me to Orleans, not far from Tours and Amboise where I ‘hang out’—and also of Anthony’s past life as my grandfather, who went to work as a lumberjack in France to support the family after the war. It didn’t pay much after his rent and food. He absolutely hated it, everything about France and the French. Some things ring true!

Every day without Ross is like torture for me. I make it through my days. He is close and in spirit and guiding me so wonderfully. But I wish to see him like I see Anthony, to make meals for him, to wish him good night and good morning every day, and to spend time with him.

Being with high-vibration family and friends eases this torture. But leaving them is like having my arms ripped off and my heart ripped open. I simply cannot understand why this isn’t permitted to be with high-vibration people I care about more often than every few years for a few days. Although, I admit, this is worth it! Anything is better than nothing. We each have our responsibilities to anchor the energies and to do our work, and geographically, this requires the separation in the physical. 

With my dream of Ascension being spending time in Paradise having waffles with family, and solving jigsaw puzzles and swimming and being close—I’m going to upgrade the waffle to the one I bought on the street in Switzerland. It was by far the best one Anthony and I had ever tasted! 

I am forever grateful for the walls and hidden walls and bindings to be freed from my heart. My lungs are much better. I had brought my nebulizer with me and unfortunately (or fortunately!) it broke when I plugged it into the wall with a plug adapter without voltage adjustment. I ended up not needing it. I found a neti pot and with this and daily meditation everything is healing beautifully. I imagine white gold light filling my being, and going to the damage in the lung area. Then at the periphery, I add little golden cowbells—not the American ones but the Swiss—and I let them ring long and loud and clear. This keeps any disease or low vibration away and I also add the Reiki and healing from Spirit I haven’t yet learned to repair the damage. My arthritis big toe on the right is somehow connected and improving too. 

I will leave with a quote that inspired me growing up. It was with a forest poster on my wall. Give to the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you. 

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins : ) <3 <3