Wednesday, August 14, 2019

The Key




This morning Spirit woke me up with this quote:  Only LOVE can turn the key in the hearts of those who are not yet awake.

And I understood it to mean:  we are ambassadors of LOVE, pure, unconditional love, just like we were as we were children.

Remember the drawings you once made, and the love you poured into them? The adults in your family could sense it, and it sparked a pure love in their hearts too.  They would admire your art, and possibly hang it up to encourage you in your creativity and offer you support.




The time is urgent for you to be 'on call' as Ambassadors of Love in the awakening process.

There is no defense against it.

It is completely aligned with the flow of the energy coming to Earth from the Divine.

We are asked to love absolutely everyone, and everything, no questions asked.




Where is there most opportunity to apply this Love energy and engage others who are yet sleeping? Work is an excellent place to interact with those who have no clue what is going to happen. http://ronahead.com/2019/08/13/the-new-is-beginning-the-council/  People who have not one stinking CLUE everything is about to change, for everyone, everywhere, and it is only the beginning!

Colleagues. Customers. Vendors. Bosses. Administrative assistants. Investors. Mentors. Technicians. People on projects you are assigned to work on. Your smile, your genuine interest, and your enthusiasm to meet them are going to make a huge difference to them and they are going to remember!

Ask yourself how often people--adults--are treated with kindness and unconditional love in the average day? When they leave home and when they come back? That is if they are lucky, right? I recall there were times when I was married in my first marriage that I didn't want to come home. I would dawdle at the local shopping mall after work to delay the anguish and anxiety which would come up whenever Mark and I had a disagreement. 

Yesterday I took care of several patients with my anesthesia care. Many were unwell in body, mind, and Spirit. Their energies were so unbalanced as to require surgery! But every time, when I went to meet them, I was glad to see them. Even the ones who--recently have been coming--who have a flag in the chart indicating that they are potentially violent.  I'm glad to meet you. How are you? How was your anesthesia experience in the past? What can I do to make it better for you this time?

I had the Charge Nurse of the PACU thank me for the care I gave to one of those violent, developmentally delayed adult patients. The times before, two times before, had been horrible for the nurses in the recovery room. But mine? He was sweet and kind and calm throughout. It took a little of anesthesia skill (I suspect it was untreated pain the first two times), as well as genuine kindness to which this patient responded. She thanked me like a whole week later! It made an impression on her. (Always keep the situational awareness, keep your wits about you, be smart when you work with such people. For example, in psychiatric inpatient facilities, you never let the patient get between you and the door. ) You have both safety and love on your mind at the same time, and never fear. They can smell it. 

I also had a nurse Pinky invite me to 'get something to eat' in their little break room. She put her arm in mine and guided me there. I was surprised to see a giant green rainbow chips birthday cake with many, many layers. It was HER birthday! There were also Filipino foods (I adore pancit) and had a little of that too. But first? I hugged her close, and told her, I'm glad you were born! You make everything better Pinky! I'm so fortunate that you chose to work here.

It melted her heart, the kindness and the sincerity.

And it made her want to capture the moment with a selfie of her boss who was there, me, and another nurse, with her and the cake. 

Kindness is important. Especially at work because this is where most of our waking hours are spent. The same goes with school for those who are in school.





The sharing of love is important in the home. 

Right now I am a little annoyed because Anthony is sleeping through his loud radio alarm. It's been fourteen minutes with it blaring. 

He's tired. It's summer. He's not going to be late for anything. Is it the start of a bad habit, one that he most likely inherited from me? (I'm the queen of hitting the snooze button). I don't know. Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. Twenty years ago I would have been stressing out because everything needs to be a certain way. (I am Cancer with a moon in Gemini and Virgo rising. The Virgo is both a gift to me, and a curse. I can visualize things exceptionally well in my mind and then create them. But also, when things are out of order, I have this cosmic form of OCD--obsessive compulsive disorder--and it's taken me years to overcome it with those I love. There is hope!)

How about the pets?

The crying baby?

The yard?

The extended family?

The neighbors?

The contractors/service people? 

The week before our trip I saw the gardeners working. I ran inside to get them the check a little early since we would be out of town. The weather was very hot, like the high nineties and they were working in the direct sun. So, I brought out a tip for each (ten for the boss, five for the other), and an ice cold 'vitamin water' type drink from Costco. They couldn't believe it! The kindness. And I know because they rolled out the heavy garbage cans to the curb for me that day. I had to ask if Anthony had done it? He didn't. The gardeners had never done that for me before. 

Kindness and unconditional love are contagious. They spark a desire in the heart to reciprocate.

So?

Admire the new haircut when your family member gets one. Tell them they look nice, and mean it.

Tell those you love how precious and special they are to you.

Be 'the nicest lady that ever was' (or man!) in their eyes! For my painter at the old house, I would stock drinks like soda pop and water in the refrigerator, and chips and snacks for his team. I would pick up the trash from the work and put it in the garbage can after work and when Anthony was at his baseball practice. I had no idea he had noticed but he called me that to my neighbor/realtor who was organizing the work and helping me to sell the house.  






How about online?

Refrain from jumping into the argument. There are many articles on this subject, here is a short one about teens https://www.bphope.com/kids-children-teens/teens-negative-effects-social-media/.

Give the benefit of the doubt to your friend who disagrees with you before you mute them or unfriend them.

Use the platform to let people know you care more about them and less about the 'issues' which tend to pop up politically.

Be a source of healing and love.  And in this be consistent.





Love your PURPOSE. Where you are, and why you are here.

I'm glad I have the ability to communicate with Spirit. Today's gift was one incredible quote. It is so lovely I will share it here one more time:


Only LOVE can turn the key in the hearts of those who are not yet awake.

Nurturing, warmth, love and compassion.

The world has dire need for it.

And your are the Ambassadors from Heaven, our Home, our Paradise, and Heaven is coming to Earth as we speak. Isn't it exciting to be here on the front lines, together?

Always remember how very grateful Ross and I are for you.  We appreciate your suffering the indignities that go along with being incarnate. And we cherish you because you are so strong in your commitment to your Purpose, every single day.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins <3 <3


P.S. Anthony finally turned off the radio. It appears he is going to sleep in. Bless him <3 He has his whole career ahead of him. He might as well enjoy the freedom while he still has it. And for me? I'm going to take a shower just in case I get called back in to work.

I hear his footsteps! He's up. <3 Uncovering the bird. This is our morning routine. : )))