Thursday, September 27, 2018

Shake It Up

 STATEN ISLAND - SEPTEMBER 12: Postcards Memorial September 12, 2012 in Staten Island, NY. The memorial honors the 274 residents of Staten Island who lost their lives int he World Trade Center attacks.

Our count today is 274. 
I'm sorry for the reminder of the tragedy in NYC.

There's so many interpretations out there it's hard sometimes to know what to believe.

In this and so many things, you have to come to your own truth.



KAPFENBERG, AUSTRIA - AUGUST 8, 2015: Armin Beham (#274 Austria) participates in the national track and field championship.

If coming to your own truth were an Olympic Sport I would be an athlete competing like this gentleman Armin Beham. I've done it for years.

Two recent posts--I won't provide the links--shook me up a little. One by Coh-Brah--said that 'The Galactic Center is getting warmed up/busy' something like that. NO. That's a lie. I know it. The Galactic Center is almost COMPLETE with the merging of souls who have chosen this path. I've seen it and documented it for years. Very busy. The whole time.

The second was the 'questions II' by The Council.

The tone was horrible. Demeaning. Both to Earth and to Lightworkers. Note how they call them 'Light Bearers' as if it isn't any work.   'Barbaric Earth'. Earth was never barbaric until Barbarians overtook the planet! And the 'do what makes you happy' is frankly as close to 'do what thou wilt' as I've ever seen from any cosmic communication. 

Here is a quote:  When you accept that you are here to bring light, all the rest becomes none of your business. When you accept that, them, him, her for what they really are, regardless of how they act or appear, then your world will change. Your lives will change.

Are they defending Marina Abramovic, the monster?

It sure sounds like they are.

Ok.

Fine.

I'm asking for freedom from Barbarians everywhere on Earth, such monsters, with All Divine Assistance even LOUDER. 

Even if they turn to good like Kerth, the time is ripe for those 'students' and 'teachers' to stop everything and get with the program. 

In the meantime I will stop trying to awaken anyone and anything, and do what I love, which is very limited in time for me.  Very limited.

I did have yesterday be a 'WOW!' day like the card I drew. I manifested an add-on case with my cardiologist. I finished the first. I asked him if I'm doing the second with him. He said no. 

I said, 'I wish I was'

BOOM!

Not more than five minutes later a case booked on cutting in line of the second one, PLUS it was that doctor (capable and fast, very reassuring this doc was).

I also got the lineup to rearrange as I wanted.

And people traded with me so I could make my appointment. 

I'll just focus on that and no more of the boogeyman, because, according to the Council (please note sarcasm tone)--'It's none of my business'.  and apparently monsters such as this have permission to 'do what makes them happy'--including raping and murdering innocent victims--such as the disappearing First Nations women in Montana--because they are F-ing PERFECT and DIVINE in every way and God Doesn't make 'mistakes'.

Thanks Council.

I'm going to sleep much better at night for your--or should I say, 'our'--hair-brained philosophy- as there is NO SEPARATION?

I spit on your shoes.

Our shoes.

Oh my, look at that! WE are DROOLING! LOL

Assholes.



Autumn Leaves at Nissho Pass in Autumn, in Eastern Hokkaido, Japan

I participated in a research phone call with my specialty society. 

I had to move around some boxes behind my seat because it was a video call. 

I hadn't moved them in twelve years.

I LOVE the feeling of openness in that area.

It's all the baby photos I never put into an album.

Even though the other part of the room is packed with boxes and I can barely walk, I'm going to get to those. A little every day. 

I love the freedom and energy where it once was stagnant.

Shake it up.

Follow your heart.

Don't let anyone trick you or push you around.

Even you.

As I described my work to the interviewers it sounded like a house of horrors. 

It is.

I like the people.

But I've put up with too much for too long. 

I pray for relief and guidance to a better life.

Life is short.











This was just me ranting.

Ross wasn't any part of it.

I'll sign it myself.

(I'm pretty sure he's one on that Council--and yes, sometimes we have a disagreement between us every now and then. With Ascension, I'm tired and cranky and touchy. That Council message struck a nerve.)



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc