Thursday, September 13, 2018

Unleash Your Spiritual Presence and Power

Highway 276 between Bullfrog and Ticaboo, Southern Utah

Here is a song for you from Ross to start your adventure:




Are you ready?

Let's begin.






Two days ago, I was feeling sick and depressed. I had an earache on Monday, really bad, a fever, and I had to go to work. 

I get sad when I realize I may be a physician, but there are NO sick days at work for me.  And no personal time off to take care of my family either.

Ross told me in the morning to take an allergy pill. I did. And it worked.

He also told me something else--which sounded ridiculous!--'have as much fun as you possibly can!'

I promised I would.

You know what?  It worked.

Yes, I was there until eight p.m. or later, and it was a long work day.  But by reframing the goal of the experience and the day to 'have fun', I was surprised to notice how there was a different side to everyone I was able to see and enjoy and appreciate.  My patients. My coworkers. My teams. 

Some parents had watched Anthony for me because my friend who I usually ask wasn't able to assist that night.

And the directions I got to the house were incorrect. They took me to a random intersection in the heart of the city where they live. I had to ask again. And when I programmed it into the navigation system in my car, I haven't paid the three hundred dollars to update it, for two times now, and the new housing development wasn't in the computer system. I used one on my phone, but cell phone reception in the area was poor. I needed the mom on the phone to guide me.  

This was a fancy neighborhood. I priced the homes yesterday online just for fun. They are five million dollars apiece. I've never seen anything like it.  Yet the streets were poorly marked, the street signs difficult to see in the dark, and the house numbers for the address poorly visible from the street.

Our friends moved there one year ago. When I came into the house not only was it huge, it was filled with boxes! They haven't unpacked.

It made me smile to think, these are our kind of people!  

As I drove home, I realized that the need for 'your own space' and 'distinction' is yet another one of the hooks that ensnare us in the system of 'making everything go' in the direction and the alignment of ego, namely, TWDNHOBIAH.




How many kilometers to the city



This screen shot made a huge impression on me:




It opened me to the option of change.

I've been thinking of ways to escape my career in medicine. I go without sleep, food, water, exercise...and time with my family. There is stress.

But the last few days--yesterday in particular, I realized how the mental and spiritual strength in my essence of being is in EXACTLY the right place where it needs to be.



  • The patient who remembered me from the last procedure, emergently, on call. They remembered my long hair. I recall walking into the recovery room (that doubles as pre-op on the weekends) totally exasperated that I had only stepped out the door a short time and was called back in. This was the follow up surgery. Totally random (I know, right? What IS 'random' when you live a life of Spirit anyways?)...lol...The recovery room nurse after the surgery this time told me how the patient went on and on how delightful it was to have gotten me again a second time. 
  • My AFFIRMATOR cards have been the bridge to connect the spiritual with my coworkers. Yesterday, I asked people in the room if they wanted a Unicorn Fortune 'for the day'. I think the scrub tech almost cried, she was so grateful. She got 'Peacefulness'. Also, when I shuffled the cards and drew mine--miraculously I got the same one! What surprised me is how hungry people are for it. The x-ray tech, and the laser technician, both men, looked at their cards with interest. They took photos to remember them. They felt validated. The surgeon? It was a difficult day for her, I've known her a long time, and the difficult cases were challenging and not fun. She drew Strength. When people feel the coincidence/resonance of something being synchronistic with their life situation, this gentle 'shout out' from the Divine is like life-giving water in a desert to them.  It wasn't more obvious than Nimfa, who waited until the right time after her break, and she drew 'Generosity'. She had tears of joy in her eyes, and exclaimed, 'that's ME! that's me...I give until it hurts'... Not everyone is as open to these cards as others. One skipped it on purpose, and the next surgeon a male who is Muslim, said, 'a lot of people are very into that sort of thing, psychics, card readings, healings...and they spend a lot of money on that'.   But for the hungry ones, my cheerfulness and making Spirit available to them made a huge difference in their attitude for the day. They said, 'thank you for the inspiration'.
  • We have someone who is -- um--prone to taking the best for them without consideration for others. Our workplace is very, um, toxic. Anthony was sick. The school called. He needed to be picked up. I got his dad to pick him up. But I traded calls for two reasons--to see him--and to meet with my sisters to discuss our 'half brother' and what to do. Our time to meet was five thirty.  The person I described traded calls with me. Freely (I had a good lineup). And I decided to 'turn it around' kind of like Byron Katie, but with a 'Carla twist':  'I couldn't raise my son without the support of so many wonderful people at work. We are blessed. (rose emoticon)'  This is like the 'have fun' concept on steroids. It's stronger. And by treating others AS IF things were like Heaven on Earth, we CREATE Heaven on Earth with our positive expectations. There is some of the aura to aura direct transmission of positivity too which makes this happen, as well as incredible energetic support from Heaven itself. Try it!
  • I was tricked. I was tricked by a colleague of mine who has burned myself and two others by leaving the hospital and not picking up the phone. Shamila Leathers. Former RN, now MD. She asked for forgiveness for making 'bad choices'. It's a pattern. I know her. She's devastated from the loss of her mother to heart disease about five years ago. She's a good daughter. I also know she is the only hope to clear this imbalance in her ancestors--the heart chakra--and she struggles to cope with this imbalance she inherited. I see her future with heart disease if she doesn't overcome this imbalance. I work in small ways to help her with it without her knowing. Yesterday I was to be relieved by her. The family was very happy with me, and there was no wisdom in upsetting them with a last-minute switch of anesthesia care. The plan was--we agreed--for me to start and for her to relieve me in ten minutes. Then I got a text--I was call 9, she was 4--it said, 'Hi Carla. I'm 11 & leaving. Mike should relieve you soon.'  To me it sounded like a win-win. Thirty minutes later, I texted her, 'I don't think Mike is finishing any time soon honey. It's still green (color on the board that case is still in progress). Are you sure I get out of here first like I arranged before Zaki got called back in? (he was the 11)? It will be ninety minutes.'  Long story short, she stalled, I gave her the facts, she said X and Y and Z are going to be available 'soon'...  I actually texted Dr. Y and said, 'I was supposed to be first to go home because my son is sick. I traded down to 9 with so and so when the school called. His dad picked him up but I need to go. Then between Zaki and Shamila a tornado hit. She's home. I'm stuck here ninety minutes until you relieve me. My head is spinning!!!'  Remember the dog eat dog I mentioned? It's true. This is how it is. But also, at the same time, I realized Shamila's trickery is a mirror to my own. And it's true. I was looking forward to free time  out of the hospital because Anthony was sick. I also needed not to miss our meeting of sisters. Then I accepted this side of me, surrendered, and was faced with the situation of confronting a trickster who has been found out. I had let silence let her stew. Silence can be very loud when there is injustice. She offered to come in. I rewarded this. Because THIS is what will heal her ancestors and her, and help her to avoid the heart disease. THIS is how you take the ugly infected boil and open it to allow healing to begin on the spiritual plane. THIS is how ego awakening to possibilities Divine takes its first step.  My response to her? Here:  I appreciate your integrity in offering to come back though. It means a lot. I'm very blessed to have such wonderful people at work. I couldn't raise my boy without the support. Thank you beautiful Shamila --rose--angel--hearts'  She thanked me. Still a little off balance, still in her mindset. I know. I'm empathic. I automatically sense these things. I sent her a photo of a panda rocking on a rocking horse with the caption POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE, and the saying 'I learn this lesson every day, lol'.  I let her know earlier my life is messed up, I am tired, and I want to move to Antarctica to get away from all the stress. But I didn't say it to manipulate. It was from my open heart, how I was feeling at the time. Having no mask/defense/strategy like in 3D (mine is a 5D one) is very important when dealing with people who are struggling in ways I have described with her example. I know she is a good doctor, she loves her patients, her family, and tries her best. I know the rest is personality/past life/other stuff, and it's NOT 'her'. I sense the lessons, and I do my best to help them reach their completion gently and with love.  I finished my case. The one who was to finish in thirty minutes and relieve me (that's why I didn't have her drive in) finished at the same time. I had just enough time to read the new Saul messagehttps://johnsmallman.wordpress.com/2018/09/12/life-is-truly-far-more-wonderful-than-you-as-humans-can-possibly-imagine/ and meet with my sisters. In case you were wondering, the meeting went well, and we are moving forward with the plan to protect mom and take it from there. (Dad came through on my drive to work, and told us to do that. With the agreement from Jamie in writing to avoid all contact of any kind with mom who is in poor health.)



In summary--you are more powerful with your body/mind/spirit and you have the ability to unleash this power with LOVE--
  1. You create the expectation FIRST and allow your life circumstances to rise to fulfill it. This is way MORE than 'affirmations' where you say it or write it and wait for it to happen. You DO it. You tell yourself, 'I'm having fun, this is FUN!' and it erases the old tapes of sadness and being cheated.
  2. You bring all of YOU wherever you go, even if it's unicorn Affirmator cards into the operating room. And there are people around you who are in dire need of this Spirituality and being able to talk about it openly with like-minded people. 
  3. You have the power to bring a selfish person to their knees, to make them see the error of their ways--through Right Action, being centered, calm, and keeping your heart OPEN at all times when interacting with them. Right Action will heal ancestors and break the cycles of abuse and unfairness and worse so future generations are free.



I'll share one last one with you.

Last night, at the restaurant, I had just settled in with both my sisters, my 'new old fashion' was served with a little rock candy swizzle stick...and my phone rang. UNKNOWN CALLER.   It rang twice, I didn't answer, but I asked my sisters if I should?

I picked up the third time.

It was the front desk at the OR. There was an emergency. I was being called back in. 

I was skeptical--I didn't recognize Sonya's voice, I knew she was on. Is this REALLY the OR?! I said with all the annoyance of one who has put the publics/patients needs before my own, and was being asked to leave this meeting.

I was told I had to go.

I said, 'but...I'm call NINE!!!'

'We are down to that call number, it's a very big emergency'

And I sadly told my sisters the news.

They looked up over my shoulder, and I followed their gaze.

It was Dr. Reg Abraham! In scrubs, like me! (I didn't have time to change) The cardiac surgeon! He had played a tremendous joke on me, and I fell for it.

I hugged him and kissed him with the joy of knowing I didn't have to go to the OR. He knew my worst nightmare, and he played it well.

I asked permission from my sisters, and shared with him the reason for our meeting. I told him it would make fascinating discussion in the OR. What do we owe those who share our DNA and reach out to us?

He was delighted to meet my sisters and new niece. And he bought our dessert. <3


It was a good day.





Ross wants me to share with you a little of our private life. He wanted time with me. That's why Anthony is with his dad. I went to sleep in his arms, I wanted to be close to him. In Eternity, we can be together always. There's ways for other responsibility to be addressed. We were close, enjoying our relationship together, and he took me to a place of incredible pleasure and delight. It was a garden with flowers, and when you smelled them it smelled better than anything you could imagine! When you touched them, it was softer and more pleasant than anything in the world. I was starting to get into it when I thought, how can I ever go back after this? And sure enough, I was back. Outside that garden, and no, I asked, it's not the Garden of Eden. It was a creation of Ross' for me to enjoy. He was there with me, in the creation, but he also created it, and said I can go back any time. Then I fell asleep. 

When I woke up, he was with me again. And he asked me for what I want. He would give me anything I asked!

I asked for another glass of water from that garden.

It was incredible to drink, hard to explain, but very full of Life Force and refreshing.

He likes it that I don't ask for the usual things.  He brought me the water right away. I enjoyed it.

Then I had to wake up.

I have a late start. That's why I'm writing.

He's helping me to do what I need to get done without being overwhelmed. I saw how I'd rather help others than me (mail gifts, bracelets, etc). He's helping me to balance it out. 

I'm also glad I got to sleep in until six a.m. It's a huge difference from four or five like I usually wake up.





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple
who are the founders of Doctors With Reiki