Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Oh You Won't Get A Lemon--




These prices are in dollars per gallon.

Today's count is 269.

I struggle, not so much STRUGGLE struggle, but the little bubble of happiness/synchronicity popped.

Anthony got sicker. I was able to take him to the doctor and start treatment. Basically there was mucus and phlegm everywhere. And he has an ear infection.

And at work, my hopes are dashed, the coverage I had for attending a conference was revoked due to 'anesthesia provider shortage'. I have asked nine people, only one is waiting to get back to me. The rest--NYET!  Plane fare, conference fee, room deposit, are all unable to be refunded. I will be out three thousand dollars due to unfairness of my boss.

Do I take these things personal?

No.

Spirit moved me around at the last minute so, unbeknownst to me, I was able to provide anesthesia to on of my favorite ICU and PACU nurses from my old job ten years ago. As she was falling asleep for her surgery she said to the other nurse who was present as I was starting the anesthesia, about me, 'she is my angel!'  Competent. Caring. Responsible.

For the tooth that I was responsible for, the dentist billed me for two thousand four hundred dollars. Ouch! It's not 'just a few hundred'. My insurance is a little slow to respond over this. So I'll have to contact them.

Ross is always communicating with me. Signs are a good way.

I saw a totally white Volkswagen Bus on the the freeway, followed a short time later by a totally white Bug.

Ross told me, in my disappointment over the trip--'you won't get a lemon'.  Spirit can take away things that aren't in the plan as quickly as they can rearrange your case lineup. It just happens.

I don't want to quit over the conference.

October 20 is a big day.  It's more than my Uncle's Birthday. There's 'stuff' 'out there' connected to it.

It might not be safe to be traveling.

The full moon is building too. I feel its energies.

Coh-brah says 'Omega sequence is initiated' or something. Omega is the last letter of the Greek alphabet.

TWDNHOBIAH have their own 'end game'--5G (Verizon is on it already)--assassin-trained MK Ultra people infiltrated into normal everyday life with access to weapons and they know how to use them ever since childhood--according to Svali. Starvation. Dropping the population of the 'human herd' as they refer us to--to 500,000 a manageable size.

Our team has their own version too, I can't see it. But I do know after our team is finished, there will be nurturing, warmth, love, and compassion like back Home in Heaven, and also, great healing and abundance for the Earth and her people.

I trust in the Power of Creation.

So much so that I made a new bracelet with that name.  And I'm wearing it. There's only one like it in the whole world. (The bead theme color is called 'creation' from the supplier--I'm not THAT creative lol there's citrine in it too.)

Gotta go start my day.  Here's the New Gaia Portal.


clap! clap!

Ross is smiling and waving.

He looks at his wristwatch--it's ivory colored like his flight suit--his arm is tan...and he mouths the words, 'It's time'. or 'It's showtime'.  I'm a terrible lip reader I'm sorry.



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple


P.S. the title is from Ross and everyone in Los Angeles has heard this jingle