Friday, October 27, 2017

Lifeline!







As we approach the Higher Realms, our experience of Life is going to change.

Today I have some examples to share with you of how this change, although subtle, is in fact profound and very REAL.

Two days ago, as I went to get my cosmetics box out from under the sink, I checked the rat trap. As some of you who follow this blog know, my home is in a wooded area, and the homes are connected. This is a set up for rats. Pretty much everyone has them, but we don't talk about it. I often hear things go 'bump' in the wall at night. I always have traps loaded and baited in strategic areas in my house, just in case...24/7, 365.

I am aware I am manifesting things faster, and I caught myself and knew I had to be careful what I thought when I check, because I would make the problem worse...and at that last check, I pictured a dead rat in the trap. A big fat one.



There had been a bad stink in the area for two days (it's been hot). And yesterday when I was going to put my makeup on to get out the door, sure enough--I caught one!

(This photo is for the squeamish--I had the real thing, a big and fat one).





Thoughts are things!

I learned this while growing up when Dad took me to the Religious Science church with him when I was fourteen.  Nobody else wanted to go, we thought he was a little off his rocker. I didn't want him being alone so I went and mom stayed home with the baby.

This church talked about how we create our own reality by what we think.

I know, right? Ahead of its time? LOL.

But to me, all everyone ever wanted to manifest was $$$$ and many stories were about THAT kind of 'success'.

Services were over and over, the same theme, 'how I got rich'.

I tuned it out.

But when it came to academic success, that year was my best one beyond anything I could imagine!

I had learned to do what the church had taught me to do, without realizing it.




This is why I am going to give you  a little gift, a lifeline.

I'm absolutely delighted with this message from the Council.

Why?

(By the way that link to the message isn't the gift, the council one--there's more! but back to my point about the delightful message...)

It parallels my last on with using the collective consciousness of the Ground Crew to say I DO NOT CONSENT.

It honors Gaia, and believe me, with the straight story and the imagery and the people following the message, Gaia can FEEL it. And it's wonderful to have the unified support of humanity. It really is.

And lastly, it's constructive criticism on the campaign 'I DO NOT CONSENT' to free humanity from the enslavement of 'Service to Self' organizations/social structures/etc.

It's like advice from a big brother, so very appreciated, and spot on.

Here's the deal:




The Universe doesn't hear 'no'. Just like most humans. Our brains don't quite process it.

We are FOR freedom from Service to Self (hence the butterflies photo at the top of the blog post).

If we are AGAINST it, Service to Self, then we will empower it.

I wracked my brains for a way to 'spin' the words of I DO NOT CONSENT to something more in alignment with building our future reality together.

I recalled the wise recommendation of Margaret Mc Cormick,-- CHANGE IT (for things you don't like) and LOVE IT (for things you do). She taught us to point to the chemtrails and say CHANGE IT and wow they sure would go away fast!

So here's what I propose as a 'tweak' to make the I DO NOT CONSENT approach even stronger:

  1. recognize the problem--the obvious signs of Service to Self--to which you do not consent. For example, the vaccine Anthony had to get yesterday under duress.
  2. say or pray, I CONSENT TO THE DIVINE WILL OF CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF EVERYTHING, AND TO EVERYTHING THAT IS IN PERFECT ALIGNMENT WITH DIVINE PLAN.
  3. point to the thing that's a problem and say HELP!  or CHANGE IT!
THIS harnesses YOUR Free Will--which must always be obeyed as long as you are incarnate and it has to do with something in Spirit that's going on in your perception...

This is in agreement with the LAW of ATTRACTION.

This is 'something better' as referenced to in this Gaia Portal.

I hope you agree with the 'upgrade' to I DO NOT CONSENT and that the new one brings all the world and all of humanity into alignment with the original blueprint for Earth.




Yesterday was a day where Ross 'steered' me more than normal in the morning.

I had my plans!

I was enjoying a 'grasse matinee' (a slow, enjoyable morning) since Anthony spent the night at his dads.

I had wanted to go as soon as the smog place opened and take care of the registration at AAA. 

But Ross had me read, another chapter of Queen Bees and Wanna Be's after breakfast (which he came up with the menu--zucchini bread--the last piece, and tea). I had my vitamins too.

I got the call. From the school. They were going to have to report that Anthony wasn't up to date on his vaccines. Could I please at least make an appointment?

So I coordinated that. One tDAP. That's it. No more. And it's the last of the series, the school said.

The school said we can't opt out any more because we are truthers and know vaccines are 'more' than 'what meets the eye' and 'science tells you'. We KNOW it's a multibillion dollar industry--at best, and it's Agenda 21 at worst.  

The Amish have no ADD or learning disorders or autism.

The Amish do not take vaccines.

I dropped everything, picked up the kid, took him for his shot, got him a treat afterwards at Starbucks (he wanted a cake pop).

I was told by Archangel Raphael he would help. And Divine Mother Incarnate said for us to think I DO NOT CONSENT when we saw the shot. 

Some moments before the nurse came in--I think while she was drawing it up--I felt Ross' presence VERY strong in the room. He was there the whole time, I couldn't see him but I felt him and his energy was the most intense and high vibration I've ever felt. He did not leave until it was time for us to go. I'm not sure what he did, or how he did it, but I 'sensed' it's a special healing to all who are 'under duress' and have to do something they don't want to do, but the Service to Self 'agenda' makes this impossible.

This can have far-reaching implications, to include those who are deeply entrenched with Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart. 

It's good.


After I dropped Anthony back at school, I needed gas and a car wash. 

Then I tried my luck to see if the smog place had a long line.

It was empty! I got right in and passed in less than ten minutes!

I rushed home.

I had made tabbouleh and decided to bring it to my sister's house.

I also had made lentils and put the pot in the oven, and a  loaf of bread on the stove, for Anthony and the sitter.

Then I left to help mom.






Mom is staying at my sister's house following her stroke.

She's had some memory problems leading up to the stroke. And a huge personality change around the time of the stroke.

Normally she's very social and chatty.

Now she was sleeping a lot and wanting to keep the conversations short.

Mom is a medical miracle.

It's also one of my first predictions that came true.

Mom was one of the healthiest in the family, and except for menorrhagia, she was like an energizer bunny. She did everything for us, and also, took her ailing mom to many doctor appointments during the week. This is because nana didn't drive, and her husband's and her English wasn't good. 

Mom deeply resented this.

She used to say that nana was a hypochondriac.

Nana had really bad arthritis. But her joints didn't change, they just swelled a little.

One day, it hit me, out of the blue, when I was in about ninth grade, and I said, 'one day mom is going to be sicker than all of us combined have ever been.'

Fast forward twenty years, and mom's 'flu' is actually kidney failure. She had dialysis for two years. Then a cadaveric transplant at UCLA.  Many infections/brushes with death. Then bladder cancer which she had radical surgery (Reiki has kept her alive, bless you!)...

Her situation right now, medically, is complex. There are two problems, and if you fix one you make the other problem worse. She decided not to fix either. I asked her this around the time of her diagnosis last month. 

THEN she had the stroke.

It's a thalamic, deep white matter ischemic stroke. 

She seems normal. But there's still the memory thing, and she can't stand up on her own without a lot of effort and someone to hold the walker for her. She has a lot of arthritis in her hands, too. It's hard to say what she will need to adapt to at the moment, and I'm thinking it might be more than we anticipate. Due to the thalamus.



Ross told me to go help five times during my two weeks off. This was the second.

I knew, because Ross tells me when to go, that I was needed. Sure enough, my nephew would have been 'alone' with mom, since his dad had a night shift and was taking a nap. My sister and niece were at UCLA for my niece's kidney care, and traffic is horrendous to come home.

I stayed later than planned.

I gave a respite to my sister to go walk with my nephew at the park. 

Family dynamics in my family are a little strange. I suppose in all of them they are. But for me, being an AsperGirl in a Sicilian family means I'm very confused most of the time by what is going on. So I just do what is 'right' and wait till I go home. 

For example, mom whispered to me she is 'going home' tomorrow but 'nobody knows'. She said, 'Susan (her caregiver one day a week) will help me'.

Later, she asked me if I'm working--she doesn't remember I'm home from the court time that got cancelled--and asked me to come drive her home tomorrow. 

She can't stand up, can't empty her foley bag, and can't use the phone--can't figure out how to dial. 

Sigh. 

I smiled and said I have to volunteer at the school, which I do.

This is where unconditional love is the only course of action. 

You accept and you love. 




My mother is a complex woman.

So are my two sisters.

I don't exactly have the closest relationship with any of them.

A lot is because of my Aspergers.  I just don't 'get' them, and there seem to be these 'expectations' of me that aren't spoken, and I just feel awkward. It's like my love isn't enough to help me figure things out.

And yesterday, because I couldn't go home, I felt like, well, the only way I can explain it is when Anthony's with his dad, he's the 'little fish', so when he comes home he takes it out on me like he's the 'big fish' because he HATES being the 'little fish' and wants to act out to 'undo it'. 

It's like there's some boundary I don't enforce, I'm not allowed to, because in my family everyone's emotions matter more. Or perhaps, I don't get time to speak up. 

I heard something that made me very sad. Like really sad. And like, something I had thought I could count on might not be there for me in the future due to reasons I can't control.

I drove home with my head spinning because I was in the middle of a possible Queen Bee thing, there's no way to know the truth, and it was depressing if it was true, what I heard, and it resonated with me as true.



Then something in my heart, happened.

I said, 'there IS enough!'

And, I knew no matter what, even if the worst fears came true, it didn't matter, because Ross would take good care of me. 

It was like a fire exploded in my chest, a fire of Love, Nurturing, Warmth, and Compassion!!!

It's ALL Illusion. 

All of it.

And like in the Council message, our spirits don't sleep.

So while we ARE sleeping, our spirits are somewhere with other spirits of souls who are incarnate, and with our guides who aren't, going over our 'lessons plans' for the next day. 

Yesterday, MY lessons were confusion, surprises, obligations, and being able to LOVE through it all.



I did okay until I came home.

The sitter doesn't do much. Just texts and talks on the phone and is 'around in case someone needs to call 911', and drives Anthony to dinner. She doesn't engage him, she doesn't make sure he does homework or chores. I have to tell her what to do. And Anthony too. And let them know both that they are told what to do. Every time.

I came home, the pets weren't cared for, and Anthony had played video games with a friend (techno 'hanging out') for two hours! 

Plus his computer was 'hacked' (his words not mine) and I needed to 'fix' it right away. After a day like yesterday. I had to make an appointment, and then coordinate with his dad the drop-off. It's more inconvenience for me. And I told him, if it's dead, I can't buy you another. I don't have the money. I'm sorry. (the last computer we replaced less than six months ago, one that was four years old, was 'hacked' and 'slow').

I called Anthony on it.  The messy room, the unwillingness to help, and the taking advantage every chance he can get.

I told him, 'I'm too easy on you'.

I asked, 'don't you want to have friends come over? We have to work to make the house nice.' 

He shot back, with attitude, 'If I HAD a friend who would WANT to come over!'

I made the new rule, no video games during the week. (I'm ready to throw out the damn x-box but it still won't make him read).

I remember Ross saying my mom doesn't have much time left.

And I know big changes are coming at some point, for everyone.

I cleaned the kitchen.  It's sooo messy, my cabinets don't fit everything, and when I used to keep food in the garage I had to stop because rats got in it. Now it's only cans, or jars, if at all.

Then I finished the Queen Bee book.

I went to bed after midnight.

I woke up at four, on schedule.

I've been writing all this time.

And I'm not sleepy.



Love is all there is.

It's the only solution.

The balance comes between self-love (dignity, and enforcing that others don't demean you) and love for others in healthy relationships.

I realize from the book I need to learn how to create healthy boundaries, and to communicate with SEAL technique to 'call people on it' when it's time.

That's how neurotypicals operate. 

I might not understand all the nuances of relationships.  I realize I was one of the outcasts in high school, but it didn't feel that way. I never went to a party. I'm glad I didn't. I would have gotten over my head into situations I didn't 'read' if I did.

I feel lucky and blessed.



I feel also lucky and blessed to have read the book and ordered the guy version now to help Anthony grow up into a man who has dignity and healthy relationships and communication skills too.




He's not a baby any more.






Ross sent me signs.

Here was one:



Here was another:



See you space cowboy...



I went to sleep last night and I challenged him.

I said, 'If my soul never sleeps and I have access to unlimited intelligence of the Universe, then why do I come here every day to learn lessons? Why do I need to learn anything as Carla if my soul already knows all there is to know?'

I didn't get an answer.

But I did wake up to a new Gaia Portal.

In the car, to Mi Gente, Ross and I danced a little, while I was in major traffic on the way to my sister's house. We danced in my mind's eye. That is, until I heard it's a remix, and Bey was in it.  Then I was like, 'CHANGE IT!' with the whole preamble about Divine Creator's plan too.





Ross

Carla is experimenting with and experiencing the energy of the Higher Realms.

Manifesting faster and with more accuracy.

Letting go of trying to control time, and going along with the life's flow of events.

Even after the drama with the computer as 'the last straw' last night, openly acknowledging that DRAMA is LIFE, the Life Experience, the source of the Lessons.

And even understanding that on a soul level, a lot of what goes on 'behind the scenes' is really 'advance planning' with the other souls behind the 'next days' events'.

Everything is unfolding beautifully on our end.

I would like to call your attention to the breaking news stories on things like George Bush senior touching a young actress' bottom. And to the 'damage control' the news offers after.

Yesterday Carla remarked to the room, as her relatives allow her mom, the news junkie, to watch her station all the visit--'they are all wearing black! I wonder why?'

It was true. All the women had on black, and the men, some version of black suit and red tie (Mason uniform on the media). Carla didn't mention THAT though.

Have you ever heard about shark's teeth?

They come in rows and rows, one in front of the other.

When a tooth falls out and is lost, another one effortlessly rises to take its place.

The same is true with the scandals.

(he rubs his hands together. Then he takes his mouth and bites twice in the air like a shark. --ed)

Chop! Chop!




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple