Monday, October 23, 2017

Black And White





For those of you who are seeking the path of Ascension, working hard to feel and release everything, there is a special blog post for you today.

Even this morning, as I was doing laundry, I was talking to Ross about my going to be with him in Heaven at some point. As he was holding me, I asked him if he would ever reject me?

I've had every single one of my romantic relationships in this incarnation turn 'sour' and 'go South' on me, much to my dismay, and my poor self-confidence is in the toilet.

Ross was surprised, and said, 'no, I could never leave you for another. I'm not like that.'

And THEN 'it' popped up, the humiliation and hurt from when we were incarnate together, and he DID 'wander' in so many ways...

I saw it, and acknowledged it, and I know Ross would never do it again, we have moved beyond that...still I recoiled from the painful imprint which was obviously still left on my soul after cleansing, healing for all this time...

I looked up to him and asked, 'when is it ever going to stop, all this clearing and releasing?'  I've been through this issue with him so many times. And yet, layer by layer like baklava--there's always a little 'something more' that surprises me out of the blue.

Ross said many gentle, supportive things, and he just held me a long time. Having my heart close to his was the best support I could ever have.

I enjoyed the moment, and I got back to the laundry.






For those of you who are going on a journey with us today, here is your first point of reference:  New Saul Message From John Smallman


When you are finished with Saul's message, and really let it soak in, then here is the next point of reference:  New Gaia Portal

I will give relevance for it to you.

Line one:  Descenders Are Accelerated.

Yesterday Gaia expressed her wishes to her Council that certain souls of a certain frequency are no longer welcome on her. She is cleaning house, and wants to prepare for what is due to arrive. This was a simple request.  She also did a healing to accelerate the merging of souls who are choosing to merge with The Galactic Central Sun/Divine Mother...and it is multiplying. Divine Mother had such a dramatic increase in her 'caseload' that Divine Father had to step in and do the other tasks of healing she does daily.  Bada-Bing, Bada-Boom!

Line two:  Leviathons present to the timid and make their point clear (I will explain this one later in this blog post)

Line three:  Clairvoyants come to the fore with connections of enlightenment.   (Incarnate Angels are discussing openly their experiences in a forum, and the situation from the many viewpoints is becoming increasingly clear.)


Line four:  Straight paths are created for the Ascenders.  Yes, the blog post prior to this--here's the link:  https://reikidoc.blogspot.com/2017/10/who-and-what-are-you.html  It's step-by-step baby!


Here is the last part of the first portion--this video of a Near Death Experience.  Please note that the family is decidedly Christian, and there's a slant to it. However the message itself is good.






There...that has been a considerable investment in your rising of your Consciousness! Thank you for doing this.

Shall we go on? Are you ready?

Number one:  Jeremy describes Jesus as 'a Rock Star'.

I've seen him.  When you first meet JC, he is gorgeous! I saw him for the first time after communion, and I had romantic feelings for him. I knew I shouldn't, I was a good Catholic girl in medical school. But from that time on, I called him, 'my movie star'.  There is a presence about him which is hard to describe, a charisma, a confidence, and a good nature...very easygoing and easy to talk to.   Jeremy is right.



Number two:  why are there so many babies all over Heaven?  That has to do with what I am going to show you in the next phase of this work. Please hold your thoughts on it for a moment. But again, Jeremy is spot-on, and totally correct.


Number three:  the wars!  I will pass on the World War Three part--I know we have had deployed troops in hot spots for twenty years it seems. The part I am going to talk about is the 'Alien Demonic Beings who are going to EAT people'.  I am going to explain this one too. Please give me a moment.


I have seen the 'crystal' buildings when my father passed. I saw the gates open up as he went to Heaven. I was there physically with him as he died in his own bed at home and the family was there.

I also understand the 'mind' changes, as these are the 'fruits of Spirit' or the 'fruits of Ascension'. The LOVE he talks about is what is Reality too. Just like in Saul's message. We are ONE, there's no reason to hurt one another, and 'Duality' is this portion of being, the 'human' experiment, where we experience 'separation' from Creator and from one another. Duality is ILLUSION.





Here are some resources you may find helpful on answering the question in number two:





Remember, take you time going through this. When it gets to be too much, put it aside, and make sure to come back to it.

The information is highly disturbing. That's why I had you boost your energy first with the beginning of the blog post.

I stumbled across the part of the Alien Demonic Beings. (we took care of the 'who Eat People just above with all those links, yes?)


Ross/Spirit nudged me to look up Babylonian jewelry on eBay. I don't know, just I love learning the history of jewelry.

And I found a character in the jewelry, Pazuzu that I'd never heard of. It was like, a scary thing that scares other scary things away. Was it good? Bad? So I looked it up on Wiki. Ancient Mesopotamian demon.

Ew.

Then I found this:  Pazuzu is the inspiration for The Exorcist. I read it with interest because this was the ONE movie my mother promised me to never watch. I'm so glad I never watched it. It's horrible. 

My point is, and it's not one to be taken lightly, is that the people who do the rituals like in Service To Self organizations INVITE demonic possession of their members.  It doesn't 'just happen'--they initiate and invite it. 



Service to Self goes a LONG ways back.

What I have learned is that some of their leaders aren't 'human' but have the ability to appear that way. Princess Diana called her royal family the 'lizards' and the 'vampires' to her close friends.  

I work closely on my spiritual projects with a high-ranking individual in the Service to Others group--an international, galactic association of beings who are in service to The Highest Good, and also, to bring about the unification with the ways of everywhere else in the Universe--the rules of Heaven--we are one, Love reigns Supreme, and angels are normal. 

In dealing with a high-ranking member of Service to Self, whose photo is in the leaked ones from Spirit Cooking, by the way, this soul turned into a creature like a Tyrannosaurus Rex. These are the 'leviathons'.

They never left the planet.  They shape-shifted into the leaders of Service to Self. They don't like warm, fuzzy creatures, and they actually eat them. 

Furthermore they have kidnapped dragons who ARE embodiments of Service to Others, and forced them to lay eggs and subjected them to atrocities all for the sake of stealing their magic.



One of my 'projects' for the last five years has been a certain theme park created by, let's call him, WED, in Southern California in the mid century. 

Many many possible locations for this were considered. The one which was eventually picked  is able to suppress the Laguna Beach vortex  and create stronger 'energy' than previously imagined possible.

It is an open secret that there are ties to a certain 'fellowship' there, for example, is Club 33 for the original members--as told--or for those who have reached this level of mastery in the 'Guild'?

I have been clearing many layers, many many layers, over the years with the assistance of my teams.

It breaks my heart to see dying people, parents wanting to give joy to their children (I saw one holding their daughter up to see the fireworks last night)...who are innocent to the meaning of the double speak, 'Kingdom of Magic'.

There are two kinds of magic.

What if it is the dark one, and not the 'white' one that everyone supposes?

I saw a mother with a Maleficent tee and 'horns' on her head, with a child who had on an 'apprentice' wizard hat who was holding his stuffed animal with the same character hat...didn't they know? I can see not wanting to be a sugary sweet saccharine 'Princess'...yet...there is so much more.

Here's what I saw yesterday. Watch this with me:



At 17:39 you see deer. Prey animals.  At 17:42, you see a porcupine, another prey animal. In Native American lore, porcupine stands for innocence.  At 17:46 is a cougar/puma, the prime predator in the ecosystem. At 17:50 is eagle or hawk, another predator. Two woodpeckers were right before it, who would have been eagle's prey. At 18:00 there is lightning/storm, and bobcat, a smaller predator. (note how in every movie, ride, cartoon, there's some 'trouble' in the middle. This isn't accident. It follows 'ritual')...When I was there too I saw some predator LOOKING at rabbits...not sure which one it was...then comes TURKEYS of all things, at 18:05.  The turkeys are US, the gullible people. And next are goats and sheep, who are metaphysically representing the 'horned gods' who are worshipped by Service To Self organization.  (I had asked Spirit to give me insight to the train story, and rode it twice just to make sure I 'got' it).

Then we 'go back in time'...plant eaters start. At 18:54 we get our first predator, which flies, kind of like the sequence in the Grand Canyon.  We get happy plant-eater parents with their hatching eggs. Then small predators in an apocalyptic drought environment. Lastly, there's the battle between stegosaurus (plant eater) and the tyrannosaurus rex who looks like has the advantage in the battle. It's all in red, red everywhere, with lava, too. Flowing red lava.

The Service To Self are telling THEIR story, in plain sight, to the 'turkeys' who fund everything.

Can you imagine what the little children on display in the ride of the Small World signify when viewed by a pedophile? It's an absolute bonanza, a smorgasbord for them, right? Isn't it sickening when you think it?

Listen to this--a 33rd level Mason speaking--which is AT 4:33--https://youtu.be/Li8ZQjRYlzc?t=4m33s--not as an everyday guest at the park, but as a fellow Mason.  It could mean--which they do a lot, two meanings, hidden in plain sight, sometimes backwards and forwards having meaning at the same time--Built on the foundations of America...to bring joy...to those who believe in the same service to self paradigm WED does...




These people wanted the world.

They already have the children.

I started at six, and I in turn took my boy at three months. 

We loved it there. We still do.

My task has been to help make it what it appears at face value--that and ONLY that--for all time to come. So that there really IS joy for all, and nothing hidden.

It's been dismantled and Divine Creator, Divine Father, says the job is done.

He said I did well.





So here's the catch.

Yes, there's a catch.

You get a test.

Read this:  https://www.shiftfrequency.com/secret-societies-rooted-in-good-will/  with your Discern-O-Meter way up.

What do you think?

It's sneaky, isn't it?

Alllllmost believable, right?  You WANT to believe it.

But it's a lie.

Here's the truth:  https://youtu.be/92WJx9eVUBU







Here's a message from you, of Love and Gratitude, from me and Ross for your finishing the work which was asked of you in this blog post.

Everything is going to be okay.

It's time for what is hidden to come to the awareness of the public.

Once known, it won't have any power over anyone any more.

We know this and support you in this always.





It really is a new day!



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
(He's my 'Rock Star Movie Star' for all eternity <3 : ))))   )


clap! clap!