Thursday, October 26, 2017

Embody Joy!






You ARE joy!

Nothing is holding you back.

I repeat:  the joy that you feel in your own heart is yours to keep, yours to share, and yours to enjoy.  

FOREVER!

After all the cleansing, and releasing, and healing, and releasing, and acknowledging...the only thing that remains when everything else is cleared, is joy.

Joy of being alive, and knowing you are part of a wonderful family that is from Heaven.

Joy of knowing that this existence, with it's unpredictability and ups and downs, is only a school for Higher Learning in the Spirit Realms (which is HOME!) and you are enrolled in it.

As Sylvia Browne's guide Frances said to her, 'Live a good life, then go HOME.'




Why a frog?

In Native American Animal Medicine (Medicine Cards: The Discovery of Power Through the Ways of Animals  I highly recommend them) Frog is symbol of cleansing (full link to meaning is here).

It's this a wonderful totem for the whole 'preparing for Ascension' process?





I've done a lot of studying lately. I've been reading Queen Bees and Wanna Be's by Rosalind Wiseman (I think that's her name it's close). 

I SEE.

I see how this 'phenomenon' of 'girls growing up in Girl World' interlaces with all the 'Programming' they have been watching since they were toddlers. It's not by accident the girls switch loyalty to friends over parents, and that they lie, and that they have Fear Of Missing Out. 

There are people who understand our psychology, and know it way better than we do, and they manipulate it.

For example, what popular entertainment, especially one for young people, has a strong, positive female role model?

The mom is ALWAYS gone!

Even in Dumbo and Bambi. 

Always, always, always, gone.

This 'narrative' has hijacked childhood of our own children!

But once you know, you can't be fooled. And Ms. Wiseman gives excellent advice on how to support and care for the daughter (and son! She has a book on wingman for boys) during this critical time.

Love is the solution, the best solution, to every situation. 





Together we can get through anything!

I don't know why I like this picture so much. It's the expression on the frog, with the bright pink of the daisy that pleases me so.

I spent a lot of time with Ross yesterday. I dropped Anthony off at school. I finished my shopping. And his presence was more noticeable.

I read.

I cringed at an email from the O.R. supervisor saying I have to 'check in' now at the front desk when I arrive at work. I viscerally reacted, my body recoiled at the humiliation of being no longer a 'professional' but a 'commodity'. I remember the clip boards at my old job. Right before I left. It was so painful. 

Ross helped me heal.

He first showed me how I'm better off here where I am, right?  I am. It's nicer.

And he showed me how he was with me and even guided me to places where I could meditate and cry in his presence, without really understanding about us, and he was there to comfort me, while I was searching for a new place to work.

I also got one of those 'glow' feelings, when after this, I understood that I won't have to wait around losing money for a surgeon who is late. They just want to keep their business going. I do my part--fortunately Anthony is older--and is more helpful even though he's not a morning person.

He helped.



Yesterday I wanted to just relax and have fun.

Ross suggested I finish paying the bills. I did all the online ones the day before. I did the paper ones. 

I was surprised at the satisfaction I felt in accomplishing something. 

It helped me a lot.

I couldn't understand why I was so sleepy? I skipped dinner (I had a big late lunch) and I went to bed around seven thirty.

Then the phone calls came. 

Anthony needed a password for something.

So I got up and I went through my email.

I really, really, really dislike my email. My real account, not the DWR one. (I hardly check that one too).  It's all spam. Every business I do, they send emails. It takes hours to opt out of them. And I go through pages and pages...deleting all. I was up past midnight doing this.

But I took a moment to do something smart. I emailed the people I get my malpractice insurance through, and I asked for their help in finding medical insurance/health insurance. The window to look is only six weeks. I need to apply. I got the ball rolling.

Also today I need to smog the car and get the registration. It's good to have a little time off.

Then I will go help with mom. It's funny because my sister doesn't understand I have Spirit guiding me when I am needed to go. I see how Spirit has it all work out.





I don't want to post everything I've been up to, but if you are interested, my channel on YouTube (77picklehead) has a folder called 'Truthseeking'...and everything I watch, it's there.

It's funny how Spirit guides me.

I watched one on Alice in Wonderland--wasn't sure why--but I learned that it's a strong form of programming that uses lots of drugs. 

Then when I watched the newest one from the Black Child, published yesterday, it 'linked'--there was reference to Alice In Wonderland programming, and I understood it. The information built upon the first thing. 

How could I have known? Is it coincidence? I think it's Spirit.

Apparently there is advanced technology to create a 'hive mind' with brain implants, according to the Black Child's latest video.

I laugh inwardly because the Awakened HAVE ability to communicate telepathically, and there is NO NEED for control for any of it. It's part of being alive in the Higher Realms! Who needs implants in their brains like Elon Musk is talking about? Ridiculous!

I also find I'm learning a lot by reading the comments.

Especially on this book Cannibalism, Blood Drinking & High-Adept Satanism by Kerth R. Barker .   I had to sleep on it whether to buy it or not. Did I want to know? Or did I want to let it go? (I did buy it before censorship removes it somehow from print...this morning.)

Earlier, when I went to bed after the first phone call, but before the second, I went to meditate in my special place.

Ross was there, but I felt like I was in a different place in spirit.

I saw a tall figure like Darth Vader approach. I couldn't see the face, I saw the clothing.  Cape stuff. I saw the bearing too, tall, commanding.

Ross said to talk to it.

I didn't want to.

I searched my feelings for what to say.

I looked up and said, 'you are not welcome here! I want you to go!' and by 'here' I meant 'Earth'.

The figure dissolved into a pile of dust, and then the dust blew away.

The energy lightened considerably.





Richie from Boston, a YouTube guy, stumbled across the most powerful thing I have ever seen in all of my spiritual experience.

He is turning the magic against Service To Self.

You see, they have a 'game' they play with us. They show something to us, but we don't understand it.   The something they are showing are their plans for X, Y, and Z which are awful and take away our freedoms and enslave us even more. It's usually in a film and we are involved in the story line and they flash their idea as part of the movie. We have no clue what is taking place. We are just being entertained, as far as we know.

They call that 'consent'.

We don't understand it, we don't say anything because we don't know, but THIS is how their 'magic' and 'belief system' operates. They say to the Higher Realms, 'we told them and they gave consent'.

It's NOT 'informed consent' like I have to give in the hospital, where an ordinary person would be able to make their own decision based on the facts given to them.

It's the most twisted and sick 'consent' I have ever encountered. That's why there's easter eggs in the movies that the Truthers find, and make videos about. The Simpsons--a 'harmless' cartoon--is actually full of them and there's a Trump-like character winning the presidency like, thirty years ago. It's creepy. Or similar references to 9/11.

What did Richie do?

He's made tee shirts, sweat shirts, hoodies, mugs...with this logo:  I DO NOT CONSENT.

He made it for the chemtrails!

He doesn't realize that on many levels, earth, spirit, Heaven--THIS is the exact wording of Free Will to counteract the Beast!

I DO NOT CONSENT.

If we get into the habit of saying this, every time we find a 'Where's Waldo' (that's the masonic term for their hidden symbols--apparently there are three together in every place they hide them, not the ones you think of as classical symbols, but even heart, rainbow, round glasses...)--we say to Creator of All That Is, Divine Mother and Divine Father, I DO NOT CONSENT, this empowers our Free Will, which by Divine Law, MUST be obeyed, 24/7, 365, by anything that isn't incarnate.

As we grow and we see things in the media, psychological operatives, scandals that are meant to hide the truth...

As we go to the grocery store and learn things like Cheerios have more glyphosphate than ever even though they are no longer GMO--because of the 'drying' process in their farming--we look at the tricks and say, I DO NOT CONSENT.

And as we say it more, and more, Spirit will help guide us as to 'what to do' and 'how can I help?'...

Is it to write a letter?

Is it to not buy something, to boycott it?

I don't know. Don't worry, Spirit WILL know! And it's your intuition, your gut, that will sense what Spirit is guiding you to do.

Remember, always keep it in your back pocket, I DO NOT CONSENT.



It's time for me to start my day.

On vacation I'm having tea in the morning instead of coffee.

Ross told me to do it, I don't mind.

He says, 'tea is relaxing'.

I love you and wish you a beautiful day!

I thank you for being a part of our work.

xoxoxoxo







Ross

I get the kiss! (he smiles--ed)  From my princess.

No matter what you have done, in any of your incarnations, always allow the memories to rise to the surface, to be acknowledged and released.  Just like Carla did with the clipboards.

Get rid of anything that is holding you back.

It is a natural process.

Sometimes the memories are painful, but you have support from your teams, and it will pass.

Carla and I encourage you to adopt the totem of Frog Animal Medicine to help you in this effort.




clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc couple