Thursday, January 28, 2016

All Are Worthy Of Love -- Gaia News Brief 27 January 2016






I will start with the last, and work my way back in time.

It's something known only to my angels, but I will share this trait of mine now with you--when I used to study, I would study through the material from the last chapters and work my way to the front. When I REALLY had to know it, and know it well. I would 'skim' from front to back, but then take all the intensive notes...so--LOL--it's a pattern!

Tonight was one of the first nights I had where I truly 'threw off the shackles'!

I am so happy!

I worked post-call, until like, two thirty p.m.  Out of courtesy, I called my son on the way home, and asked him if he would like to be picked up after school or after his club?

He chose after school.

He wanted to buy more cards for his game, because he had a twenty-five dollar Target gift card.

I wanted to stop by to find the wine my anesthesia tech Richie recommended to me for the past week--Roscato.

I had us take a snack at Starbucks first, for Anthony and I hadn't seen each other or talked since Tuesday morning when I dropped him off at school. (I also enjoyed chatting with his teacher, about their field trip yesterday to the Getty museum, one of my favorite places on earth...)

It was nice to reconnect. We've both switched to 'skinny' versions and it's a good step forward for our health...and our blood sugar...

Anthony was thrilled to find a 'fat pack' for the cards, something very rare. And at home, once he opened the cards, one valuable one was in there. He was pleased I was with him as he opened them. And when he saw the good one, he whooped and hollered like he had won the lottery.

(Come to think of it, Ross had told us to buy a lottery ticket. I NEVER buy them. But in the store was the mom I had been thinking about, and I got to talk to her. This is why Ross guided us there...I might as well check the ticket!)

My shackles I broke were to leave all the mess, leave the dishes in the sink, and lie on the couch and read...

That was my freedom!  Anthony read for his homework too, but it was light homework. He got to play his games too.

We had a light dinner--leftover butternut squash soup, chicken from the store that's cooked, tomatoes, and bread.  The Roscato was fizzy! I like a strong cabernet...but at least I can say I drank it.

I was glad to try something new!

Then we watched the last of the Star Wars movies, episode III.

It was the happiest night I've had, in a long time, and much needed too. After Monday's board meeting for my house which is--well..., and after first call last night...and working post call longer than expected!

I want to share with you that as we were driving home from the store, a song came on, and I saw Ross was very pleased, and happy, and encouraging us to relax and enjoy tonight. He was waving us in like an airplane with both hands like how they do with those flashlights...it was to this song they hardly every play, the TGIF song, 'Low'






Woo Alert

If you're not into crystals and stuff, you won't want to hear about this! LOL
(I don't think you would be reading this page anyway, but still--it's going to shock you.)

I have a dragon.

Yesterday morning my council presented me with a dragon named Infinitus. He is very big, and is a pale green. He has been sent by my friend, and dragon, Marvin, to help protect me with my house, and all the dealings associated with it.

How do I know Marvin, you may ask?

I freed him from the Dragon Rose line about a year and a half ago. Maybe longer.

I was told by Archangel Michael incarnate to research the Dragon-Rose line, and he sent me links.  

I had never heard of it.

I didn't even know it at the time, but I AM 'the Rose' part of the Dragon Rose line. It has a start in Bali, comes up and across the Pacific ocean, across the United States, and has the end in Europe somewhere. I still forget.

When I meditated, I SAW this huge red dragon stuck in the earth and stretching the whole distance.  I was able to help him because at the time, my sister Vanessa was at a yoga camp in Bali studying to become a yoga teacher. If you have DNA or a physical object, by intention you can heal timelines and more. With Vanessa being my close relative, and there, I had such a tie to that location.

Marvin was very much in pain, and he didn't trust me. I showed him who I am, sent to help, and I meant no harm. He wanted to see a sample--in spirit--of every body fluid I have--just to make sure I was safe.

I don't know how I did it, but once I got him to agree to help, the Galactics stepped in and zapped everything that was tying him down, and they took him to medical right away.

Marvin came back later and thanked me. We have been friends ever since.

My friends have dragons too. One has Unegar and Saphira. Another has Doremus, who is the first dragon I ever met, and she shares him with me. She recently saved some dragons who were stuck in the astral planes.

My first friend mentioned and I, together, freed a dragon from under the Disneyland hotel. There's layers to the whole place, but even more, there are metaphysical ones too. It was sad what had been done to her. She had to lay many eggs, and never got free.

Dragons have been harnessed for their strong magic by Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart...and now they are being set free...

I know Marvin's wife dragon too, but I forget her name. She's really nice.

Anyhow, Infinitus, I asked him lots of questions when I met him.

C:  Where are all you dragons from?

(he showed me a planet or star system on the edge of something)

C:  Why do dragons shape shift into human form?

(they are very studious, and they assume the appearance most acceptable in order to assimilate and learn)

Oddly enough, that day I met him, Ming posted a photo of a dragon and said, 'wouldn't it be wonderful if dragons were our teachers?'

Bireto is the king of the dragons. And Epirose is the daughter of Saphira who was born in 2012...

I hope we get to know more of them.



Wait! There's More!

I have ruby crystals from the Merlin Mine in India.

They are record keepers.

From the stars...

I am upgrading from citrine Lemurians to these.

I can't get them strong enough! I LOVE it! 







The Big One

Please bear with me as I try to explain the unexplainable.

All are worthy of love.

All.

We are approaching a new phase--our collective is spreading the word of abundance and prosperity--thank you Vickie and Beatrice and Sherri especially for your supportive comments on the grid project--that stretches our consciousness One Step More...towards galactic consciousness.

As I say this, I want to make it clear that LOVING all does not mean you are obligated to be a 'door mat' and 'have people walk all over you'...

We love those who love us.

We love readily those who are pleasant, cheerful, helpful to us...

Are any of you a parent?

What is there about your little ones, when you know they need love the most? How do they act at that time?

They are rotten cranky little stinkers who are hard to console, aren't they?

When your children are the MOST UNLOVEABLE--that is when they need a parent's love the most.  They are decompensating.

I would just stop trying to control the situation, and hold Anthony close, and reassure him of my love.

It was the only thing that would work, and was the most productive way to address the situation.

Love.

Hate the sin but love the sinner.

Ever hear that one?

It's kind of the same thing, isn't it?

The people who lie and cheat and hurt others--are in need of nurturing, warmth, love and compassion the most, are they not?

Because someone who is filled with the energy of nurturing, warmth, love and compassion isn't going to act out, or hurt anybody!

They are full, they are whole, people who feel that they are loved.

Why am I bringing this up?

Because of the memories.  Of what happened to Ross.

Everything is ILLUSION!

The feelings, the pain, those are in a sense, 'real', but in another sense, 'illusion'.

Remember when you were kids, and you used to play 'cops and robbers'? You would pick sides, randomly, and say, 'I'll be the cop and you be the robbers' and just play...

Let's take a moment to think about that.

Let's take a long moment there to digest what I just said.

Remember when you were kids, and you used to play 'cops and robbers'? You would pick sides, randomly, and say, 'I'll be the cop and you be the robbers' and just play...

Let me explain...

Here we are souls, all incarnate, at different levels of soul growth and development in this 'school' of Illusion.

In reality, we are all children of Creator, very much loved, and never die.  We are surrounded by LOVE at all times.

I want you to remember this.

In reality, we are all children of Creator, very much loved, and never die.  We are surrounded by LOVE at all times.

It's a big one. A big concept to grasp, and even more difficult to apply.

Today I remembered the person who asked for John the Baptist's head on a plate.  

I remembered EVERYTHING.

And I wanted to throw up.

You will recall when I met John the Baptist incarnate, I didn't know it at the time. We were just two Ground Crew having lunch at a Mexican Restaurant. But when I came back from the bathroom and sat in my seat, claircognizance HIT, and I REMEMBERED. 

I blurted out--you didn't deserve that what happened to you! And started bawling! Right there in my chips and salsa, in front of everyone, from my soul, my grief and sorrow over his loss.

It hurt Ross that one, too. It hurt him because not only was it close to home, it was a wake up call to his fate too. That's why when he heard of it he went off to be alone, as in took a hike to the wilderness far away for a long time. He was shaken.

My mind is strong.

And I told myself, In reality, we are all children of Creator, very much loved, and never die.  We are surrounded by LOVE at all times.

THIS IS ILLUSION, THIS PAIN! (and the memories)...

Souls learn and souls grow.

Creator knows what he's doing (and she).

I am not one to judge. It is not my place.

And in my interactions with this soul, while I was unknowing , I was able to know and love this person.

Judas came back many times, and in his last incarnation was Dr. Wayne Dyer.

He made good. 

As the vibrations increase, you are going to get some memories that are going to throw you for a HUGE 'loop'! You are going to get a little off of your equilibrium. You are going to feel it and process this buried memory from a past life with your emotions and your heart and your feelings...

But then it's time to let it go...then it's time to let it go...and to reach into this field of Love which surrounds us all...and to realize it's like air and we all have a right to breathe of it.

If you are with a user, an abuser, in this life, by all means take steps to distance yourself from this person. You are like a little bubble in the fizzy drink.

Bubbles don't stop to wait to help another bubble rise to the top.

They go UP.

That's what bubbles do.

Some bubbles coalesce into larger bubbles (a 'collective' yes? ; )   )

If someone is dragging you down, just know you have EVERY RIGHT to experience YOUR HAPPINESS!

You are made to experience joy.

And for those who have taken the 'detour through the dark side' in their incarnations--well--everyone has had them, it's one of 'The Lessons'--and--you have all eternity to find your way up as a 'soul bubble' to the 'top of the glass'...

I LOVE this person, dearly, the same as I love John the Baptist Incarnate. 

Ross does too.

Just make the most of every day you have left before we Ascend, to raise your vibration, to enjoy Gaia, and to prepare for what magnificent surprises are going to be sent out way.

Today, in my joy, as I ran upstairs to get something, I FELT that the Galactics are REALLY HAPPY we are getting a little freedom that has been denied to us for a LONG TIME.  They WANT us to be like them, and to enjoy all the gifts our Creator has to offer. They sense we have been burdened, and it isn't fair what happened to all of humanity in the past--I don't know how many thousands of years...

But I FELT it, and it's true.

The Galactics want everyone to dance, to experience joy, and laughter...to be glad to be alive!





Ross

From where I sit--(applause, then I hear it spreading to the rest of the crew, and then even further rising to thunderous applause! He also give a big thumbs up, and Ashtar does too, and they both have BEAUTIFUL smiles, and they wave good bye)

Carla has had a long night. And she has stayed up late and will only get four hours sleep.

Carla needs her rest.

I love you. Carla does too. I can feel it.




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple