Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I Saw This Morning At Seven


I saw a spaceship today. In a cloud. It was near my work. 

It looked like a cloud. But there was a row of windows in the front, near the point of the wedge. And to the left about five 'portholes'. Very faint. I have been watching the Galactic Federation of Light on the Komurosan YouTube Channel for months, and I have seen very faint markings on some of the clouds like that.

But if you want to see a real one, about two thirds the way through this video by 777Alaje, there is one. He outlines it. It is in the shape of a dolphin.

Alaje is a Pleadian. He is from the Pleades. He incarnated here to help with the transition.

I know this is not very medical. Or very Reiki. But this is the best I have seen one. It felt like, natural, to see it.

Look up. 

Look around you.

Do not be afraid.

This is an exciting time for all of us!

Namaste,

Dratzo! (one of the ascended masters always says that. I think it is Sirian or Syrian...)

Reiki Doc