Friday, September 24, 2021

They Know Not What They Do

 



Yesterday I went to work, at my side job, because the Jury Duty call in line said not to come in. I was a little excited as I went on the road, because for the first time, in a long time, I saw scout ships/small clouds in formation, three in a row, off in the horizon. They were located so they could watch me. Again, I saw another 'cruiser' cloudship, near my work, and when you look there's an energy to these that ordinary clouds do not have.

I enjoy contact with my teams.  It helps me with my purpose here.

Today is a special day, again, I don't have to go in to the courthouse, and it's free and clear over here. I just have lab work to do, fasting, and it's in two hours. So I wait.

There is a saying, a 'wise man' once said, 'Forgive them father for they know not what they do.' If you look at the photo, the mind control/brainwashing, which is effective, is going up to the next level. People are singling out those who are 'different' and attempting to 'convert' them. Verbally.

A nurse I know, who got a religious exemption over pregnancy concerns, was targeted by a very liberal OB-GYN at the hospital. He 'has wanted to talk to her for a long time' about 'how safe everything is for the babies/pregancy' (the thing you put in your arm. Twice.)  He said, 'you will be in ICU on a ventilator before you ever have a problem with the baby.' 

Remember, this MD outranks the RN, even though she scrubs in on surgery and assists as an advanced nurse.  She can't respond the same as if it was her peer. 

Furthermore, her son caught 'it' from a grandmother who had 'the treatment. twice.' and this nurse SLEPT with and cared for her young ill boy the whole time and didn't get sick!!! If that's not natural immunity I don't know what is. 

Here is a really sad video of similar harassment




Forgive them Father for they know not what they do.

Last night was back to school night. One of the parents didn't wear a mask inside the classroom. The History teacher walked over with a box of masks and offered one to him. He took a moment to add tot he parent's lecture, how he's been 'fully you know what', and exposed to both Covid and Delta, so his 'immune system is supercharged'. He said how 'it's his job to keep kids safe' and 'he has done everything he can to help'. Furthermore, he acknowledged that 'some students are scared' of getting sick, so he makes sure the class respects the rules for the benefit of the 'scared' ones.  You can tell he is a psychology teacher too. 

There is a lot going on here. 

To the best of his knowledge, this teacher means well. And he feels he has done everything in his power. Whatever he was asked to do, he did. By 'the experts'.

Well, I am another different kind of 'expert'. I study Luciferianism, secret shadow governments, and spiritual warfare. 

This man unfortunately does not know, that in typical Luciferian tradition, victims are coerced into things to 'save someone else from having something bad happen to them.' For example, with Jessie C, as a hierarchy 'trainee', she was asked to kill babies (part of the religious 'tradition' going way back to Baal worship). She wouldn't. So they would have someone else kill lots more, right in front of her, because she wouldn't. They persuaded her by saying, 'if you kill one then all these other ones won't have to die.' It's very sick, very twisted, how they get people to do things. Very, very sick. They understand all of human's psychological weaknesses and exploit them. 

It's their bread and butter, for the Luciferians, to lie, to cheat, to steal, to manipulate--in order to advance their own agenda.  On a personal level, and as an organization. 

We must always keep in mind that many people who are 'in' these organizations, in their heart of hearts, want 'out', but can't find a way. This is complex intergenerational multiple traumatic (physical, sexual, psychological, spiritual) abuse. 




Remember who is calling the shots. Remember the 'leader'.  See right through the actions (of the OB-GYN and the Target 'preacher') to the top, and who is causing these individuals to 'act out'. There is the 'top', then the hierarchy, then the media, the economic system, everything...until it trickles down to me and you and what we experience in our day to day. 

We always, always, have freedom of choice and freedom to choose how to respond. Sometimes, the choices might be grim--this or your job--jab/job lol a new tongue twister in the making. 

I have a wonderful share for you...my dear friend Marie Mbouni shared this on Instagram yesterday along with a beautiful picture of herself:

THE POWER OF RADICAL SELF LOVE

Several years ago, I worked as a doctor in one of the most prestigious hospitals in the country. 

I had the career, the money, the house, the car.

I had all of the things the world tells you will make you successful, the things I thought would make me happy.

But I just felt trapped. Golden handcuffs, I like to call them.

I had lost all sense of wonder and joy and felt unsupported, alone, and abandoned.

My life had become so ruled by others and I had been completely denying the goddess within me.

I made a vow to myself to reclaim my 'dream self.'

I did not know how this would happen; however I was committed.

I KNEW I was made for big things.

Work started feeling more & more unbearable.

My soul was slowly dying.

And one weekend when I got called in during my vacation, I reached a breaking point. I was given an ultimatum to return to work or to quit.

So that was the day I took a leap of faith. I learned a lot about fear and trust.

After I finally left, I took about 1 year to recollect myself.

I went on a retreat in Costa Rica.

I took time to dream, to cry, to heal.

To just be.

I reclaimed my energy & my essence.

I took back my life & my power.

And I never looked back.

I can't imagine what life would look like if I hadn't taken that giant leap of father into this new world I'm in now.

I've reconnected with my magic, my truth & my true essence.

I've created a life where I can be fully alive, connected & embodied.

Now instead of feeling trapped, resentful & disconnected, I live with passion, vigor & purpose.

THIS is what's possible for you too, if you want.

Tell me...is your soul tapping on your shoulder?

If so leave me a (purple heart emoji) below....



Isn't that wonderful?

We met in NYC for an anesthesia conference, and with Marie it was like we had known each other forever. We would write to each other in French, both of us anesthesiologists, since she is from Cameroon and they speak French.  

She is a wonderful soul, and very dear friend.



I must go.

Ross says this message--it's for his Mom, I know, and also in complete and total alignment with this blog post. I haven't had time to read it yet, I will, but I trust Him.

Now Anthony needs breakfast.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

peace,


Ross and CArla

The wave makers!