Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Mushrooms Are Nature's Recycling Method

 

A rare Lion's mane mushroom, which is edible. From Germany. 



Here is the Schumann resonance frequency 

Thank you for your prayers. There was a breakthrough, a miraculous one, really. Two of my three worksites are under the domain of a system of three hospitals, and lots of doctors offices/urgent care centers.  I turned in my request for religious exemption today. 

But at the surgery center, it's under the business system of a multi-state corporation. There was no interrogation. I was allowed to sign that I would decline, and I didn't need to explain. I had to promise to follow the rules--to wear an N-95 mask and get tested (only once weekly, not twice!) to be able to work. 

I want to work.

And it felt wonderful to be treated like a human being.

Here is my request for religious exemption:

Lord Jesus, have mercy on me. 


“The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, you dwell in the midst of a rebellious house, who have eyes to see, but see not, who have ears to hear, but hear not, for they are a rebellious house. As for you, son of man, prepare for yourself an exile’s baggage, and go into exile by day in their sight. You shall go like an exile from your place to another place in their sight. Perhaps they will understand, though they are a rebellious house. You shall bring out your baggage by day in their sight, as baggage for exile, and you shall go out yourself at evening in their sight, as those do who must go into exile. In their sight you shall lift the baggage upon your shoulder and carry it out at dusk. You shall cover your face that you may not see the land, for I have made you a sign for the house of Israel.””  Ezekiel 12:1-4, 6 ESV


Over at Mission Hospital, they are making the unvaccinated staff wear a piece of yellow tape on their chest to mark them as separate from the vaccinated staff.


Here at Memorial, wearing the N-95 and not having the sticker sets me apart. Everyone knows it, and I feel it. People aren’t as close as they once were in the breakroom. It is hard to breathe.


Yesterday I went at my first break of the day, without even stopping for lunch, while the ESWL machine was being calibrated in OR 2. I walked to the PCP building for medical staff screening. It was two p.m. and I was starving. I was turned away, because hours are from seven to ten in the morning, and at night. 


I came back and did my case. I didn’t eat lunch until three. After being relieved from duty in the O.R., I waited for the surveillance office to open at seven p.m. 


I was grateful for this option.


“Wherefore ye shall do my statutes, and keep my judgements, and do them: and ye shall dwell in the land in safety.”  Leviticus 25: 18


This was my Bible reading today. I read it every day. It gives me Spiritual strength and guidance how to live my life. 


I have a devotion to Blessed Mother, and this has continued since 1985. I know Barbara Matthias, a visionary and locutionary. I met her in 1990.  Every day at four p.m. she has a visit with the Virgin Mary. She goes into a state called Ecstasy. She isn’t ‘there’. She was taken to UCSF and tested. Cold calorics in her ear did nothing. Every neurological test. Of the three non-Catholic (athiest, Jewish, Buddhist) physicians who tested her—all three converted.


My religion is my spirituality, which I exercise daily. 

The unseen is so important a part of my life. I have great respect and faith because of it.


I would never want anything to take that away from me. 


Putting aborted fetal cells into my body is as disagreeable as asking me to eat fetal tissue. It is just as much of a sin. 


There is one more reason to avoid the vaccine. 


16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.  Revelation 13: 16-18  KJV


If I don’t take this, I can’t travel to Canada or other places. In New York I can’t eat in restaurants. And here, I have to request permission to work without it.  This is close enough to what has been prophecy about the End Times that I am cautious for my soul.


The Good News of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world for a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.  Matthew 24:14


It’s happened before.


God said to Noah, “I will bring an end to all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence through them. Behold, I will destroy them and the earth.”  Genesis 6:13


It can happen again. 


Thank you for your consideration.


I work at LBMMC to help the anesthesia staff which is critically short.  I am per diem there. I love Long Beach and I pray their their works which are so valuable to the community. I grew up in that community.


And I have worked at, and prayed daily, for OCMMC and the surgery center, since June 2009. I am proud and honored to be a part of this community too.


CSL MD


I came home and saw this video/article by KP:  more soothing miracle


Let's keep squishing those bad fairies by saying the Jesus prayer! I say it all day. All the time. It really helps.


By the way, our numbers of Covid inpatients is way down. Across all systems: eighty five. Just twenty in my hospital. Effective today. I saw a patient getting discharged home with oxygen tanks, getting into the car from the wheelchair. That's how it is. They need oxygen for a long time, but they get better. My friends who had it the last surge are better and off oxygen. Both were high risk. 


I watch the weather conditions, and the social conditions carefully. At last night's baseball game, hardly anyone wore masks. Maybe ten percent of the crowd did. All the workers wore them, but not the crowd. And it had an odd, misty rain.


Remember that Covid likes damp and cold. 


September is traditionally very hot and dry here in Southern California. I should know, I was born and raised here. 


Someone is tampering with our weather. The technology exists if you know how to look into it and discover it. Geoengineering is a start (hint hint). Our weather isn't much different in sunny days or rainy days from Europe. I compare notes with my best friend who lives there. 


What I've seen are times of people getting 'out and about' into crowds, and then these eerily uncommon weather, and then the surge. 


What can you do?


Get sunshine! Get warm! I took a nice hot bath today. I also drink warm water, hot really, between cases. In China they said every twenty minutes. UV light, and also the vitamin D it promotes, are helpful.


So is zinc. Don't just take a pill. I try to take in natural foods with it. Here is a list. Many of these things are in our regular diet. But also, my mom told me that Brazil nuts are rich in zinc, so I have them around too. Remember, if you get the foods with the zinc, it's easily absorbed. Pills are good if you have symptoms. But keeping a diet that's healthy for vitamin D, C, and zinc is good too.


A reader from far away, asked Ross and me for a Divine Healing Code for stopping being a 'negative thinker'.  This reader is ordinarily positive, but with world events...well... Ross asked me to share our answer. And there's a little more too.


When the thoughts overwhelm, and anxiety rises, STOP!  Use your eyes to see what is happening in front of you. If you are in the garden, look at the butterflies and birds and insects. Look around and ask yourself is everything okay right now in the Now moment, where you are? LISTEN to the sounds. FEEL the breeze and sun on your skin. Smell the smells.   Repeat this as often as you can. Ross says your mind in that state is like a bucking bronco and your consciousness has to take the reins and break it in to be a manageable horse. With time and patience you will succeed.


The extra? It's to turn off the TV. And the radio. Stop scrolling and start LIVING. Remember there is military grade psychological warfare in all of your 'trusted sources' and 'fact checkers' and anything mainstream and often many alternative sources too (they got infiltrated or are controlled opposition).


Ross says as long as you have a meal, you have a roof over your head, and a car that works, a home and family...you are okay. Not to fear.



And that is it. I have many chores to do tonight before bed. Folding clothes. Putting them away. Putting away leftovers from dishes. Washing dishes. Loading the dishwasher. And preparing figs to be dehydrated. 


So, good night and God Bless You!



clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,


Ross and Carla

The Couple you love you unconditionally and for all Time.