Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Look Around You for Angels Unaware

 



My son and I went to a famous theme park in the area on Labor Day. We haven't been since January 2020. I've been going there regularly for fifty-one years now. It was my first job. And my son literally grew up there, I've taken him since he was three months old.

It is a safe place, especially for single mothers, and with an annual pass the cost wasn't that much to take him when he was under three. And in time, the passes have gotten more and more expensive. But since I started the passes when I was an intern--I wanted to be able to go any day, just to see healthy people because it was so hard to see the sick--I would know the whole reason why I was devoting my life to medicine. To keep people healthy.

There is a ride, a new one, that is very popular. 

You have to click on the virtual queue exactly at 0700 (or 1200) to get a place in line. Our group was seventy-four, and we ended up riding it around ten thirty or eleven. 

It's called ride of the resistance, I think?

It's a different ride. 

You walk through parts, then you take like a subway, then you walk, then you get on a cart thing. There were four people in our row, the last row, and there was a little girl next to me with her mom. And the little girl looked like this--afraid, with tears, apprehensive about being with a bunch of stormtroopers and Kylo Ren and the imperial fleet officers.

Her look of horror, was right.

Out of all the people in that ride, spiritually, she was correct and everyone else--besides me--was caught up in the illusion which this place does so well. 

Me?

I caught one whiff of them glorifying 'the Dark side' and I kept saying the Jesus prayer over and over and over. 

I was horrified too. It looked very real. They make you line up on colored lines, shoulder to shoulder, and the ride operators are like actors. Super nazi-like vibes. 

The Luciferians speak German, according to Svali, in her works describing her double life she escaped from. 

That's part of the work I did, all day, was asking for forgiveness for not knowing what goes on with the deeper levels of that place, and for taking my child there, and indoctrinating him like I was indoctrinated...to only see the top layer, the fun with the senses, and what they want you to see--happy families. 

A huge moment for me, was when I looked up what the Morse code was saying at a train station. It said, 'to all who come here, welcome'. Ironically, when the park opened, that wasn't said over the speakers like always. But this time, I understood. This cannot be taken at face value. A thirty-third degree, Illuminist, who is reported to actually have been a Roths child who had been given a new identity--was saying it. And clearly, oh so clearly, next to the Morse code emanating nonstop--I understood!  EVERYTHING is welcome. Spirit things in alignment with their team. Humans who have certain, um, 'preferences' and persuasions'. CIA-related researchers (they can get a lot of data on how to work with crowds) and other government workers...

Are the workers nice?  Yes. The hourly ones, the salaried ones. The majority are completely unaware of the hidden meanings. 

If you ever go, look carefully, very carefully, at the pavement as you drive over it to enter the parking lot. There is a peculiar design. There are double sixes--they share the round part but the top comes off the right and the left--one after the other after the other.

If you end up near a jungle themed area, and want some barbecue snacks, look up above the fire/cooking area for a stripped down, but still prominent, design of an upside-down star.

If you are in an area by the water and NOLA type buildings, there is a statue that has been changed. I posted it years ago, with a 'shhhhh' gesture and a huge phallic thing under its backside--it's a cherub kind of angel child. Now, the shhhhh is moved so it touches its chin, and the phallic is gone. 



August 2018



























September 2021







Now this is something to look up. Who knows what it means? I don't





Ross doesn't want you to be shocked or disappointed or upset. Being the true Galactic he is, he says, that the evidence is in the cover-up. And if the phallic thing is being hidden, or removed, then, it's a sign that enough people are waking up.

He says for us to remember there are teachers everywhere we look, they are specifically hand-picked and chosen to surround us.

As our Consciousness raises, we are able to understand and appreciate the lessons that are being taught.

Everything is happening for the best, he says.


Today there's no work for me. Monday was a holiday, I had the weekend off. I last worked Friday. I took Tuesday off. And today, although I was available for my side job, there was no need for me to work. 

I'm so grateful to be home. Just yesterday, trying to make eye doctor appointments for me and Anthony took an hour. Our insurance is weird and hard for them to look up. 

I just need to be home.

I need ME time.

It's been so long, such a long lifetime, of being forced to wake up in the wee hours to get to mom's work and the sitter and school, and my work. 

Yesterday I picked two huge bowls of figs and prepared and dried them. 

I'm enjoying my happiness at home, and my rest. Yesterday I took a nap. It was so nice. I'm so ready to retire, it seems. I'll trust and leave it in God's hands.

Apparently, after five days of being just home together, Anthony tells me a boy at school on the water polo team is out with Covid. They were practicing in the pool. I noticed Anthony has a new cough. Fortunately, we have strong immunity. He's fine. And my Covid test from yesterday is negative. 

Such strange times indeed!

I'll make us breakfast now.

Keep looking for your teachers, Ross says. Remember the ones who teach us the easiest lessons we call 'friends', and the ones who teach us the more difficult lessons we have been known to refer to them as 'assholes' lol. He laughs at his own joke.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The wizards  (he's giggling over that--I pick up our magic is a lot stronger than those who dress like a mouse in sorcerer's apprentice)