Friday, September 10, 2021

Behind The Scenes

 


To hell in a handbasket?

No.

The world is going the way it's meant to go, and right now, things are going to get a little bumpy.

There are dynamics at play, earthly ones, that are not in plain sight.

Some governments and countries are rebelling against the system of control from the 'unseen hand' and the 'top of the pyramid'. Most notably, according to Ben Fulford (always take everything with a grain of salt)--Japan and Germany remember the Nuremberg trials, and are breaking away from the tyrants who have controlled earth for so long.

These tyrants are operatives of the Dark One who has the objective to steal, kill, and destroy. So...ANYTHING can happen! This team won't give up without a fight.

My job hangs in the balance of an exemption. And if I worked at United, my exemption wouldn't make a difference because all of their 'maxine' exemptions, medical and religious, are being placed on unpaid leave, and if the company can't figure out what to do with them then in five weeks they will be 'released from the company'.

Why would there be such a push to get everyone with the same medical treatment?

Can chickens on the farm refuse medicine? Can cattle and horses on the ranch take off their ear tags and go hang out wherever they want to go? There is a fence, a big one, isn't there?

So as the president states 'for our safety' a mandate, and governors across the country scramble to protect their people--California is up for grabs with a recall vote. Perhaps this is the best campaign move that could ever have happened, because people here are going to lose their jobs and lose them quickly. 

In the O.R., we were talking. California is a 'blue state'. There are not enough Republicans to make it go on the ballot. Democrats were signing that petition too. They were tired of the rules for everyone but the top. All wineries closed except you-know-who's. No fine dining but at French Laundry a thirteen thousand dollar tab on the taxpayers dime. It's the ruined businesses from the policies that signed to get the recall on the ballot.

So tomorrow is the 9/11 twentieth anniversary. That was supposedly scripted--by Reagan, (but remember his vice president perhaps it was him) and implemented by the Vice-President's son. Reportedly the son W is a full-fledged archon.  The trigger was pulled on the event because there was supposed to be a signing of something taking away central banks up there that day. The horror, the trauma, scarred a nation and ended up taking away a lot of our freedoms at the airport.

Domestically too.

According to Ben Fulford, the US actually went broke as a corporation at the end of 2020. And although the bankers have been printing money (that's all these central banks can do because their power base is eroding)...important paychecks to like the military aren't going to be able to be cashed after 9/30 and also some retirements/pensions won't be able to be paid. 

That's why, behind the scenes, behind the scenes (so you might never know actually), the white dragon society is going to meet with another dragon society to discuss a plan to save the situation.

So, what can you do about it?

Some people here in California moved to Texas and other places that aren't like here. Anthony's best friend moved suddenly this summer. 

You can pray. That's an important one. I find daily Bible reading, and reading spiritual material, really helps. Pastor Nafty has a new book on amazon, about the AC/Nimrod. It strengthens me.

You can turn things over to Creator. I have for my job. There's not lots I can do. And my 'mojo' has certainly been killed and destroyed, and my body too, as well as my confidence, from my work. Being denied sleep, food, a schedule..it's hard.  Night before last I panicked because I was working at one place but on deck to be called in at the other. It worked out. But last night I went to be early I was so tired. I didn't hear my colleague calling me, offering to do my one case because she has an early start.

I'll go do my one case. It's money. We need it.

You can work on being self-sufficient. I had an idea from spirit to grow snails for the turtle. She needs protein. She loves snails. Yesterday she didn't want any tofu at all. I might as well look up snails. Our neighborhood doesn't have any--the rats eat them all. 

Anyhow, I found this video Seven slow poisons to avoid in your diet. She makes a lot of sense. We don't eat many of those things, but it's good to listen to her. The few we do eat I can make at home to avoid those chemicals.


Ross is cheerful and he smiles and says, 'you never know what can happen!' about the current events. He says to always keep it on the positive because 'it annoys the enemy very much and discombobulates them.'





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple