Thursday, September 2, 2021

Something Fun!

 



Everything is energy!

I took this quiz on the recommendation of a nurse/Kundalini yoga instructor friend.

I was surprised how well it explained my current imbalance! For years I've said 'if I have a schedule I would be so much happier!'

Here is the quiz:  https://www.banyanbotanicals.com/info/dosha-quiz/

You can use a bogus email if you like, the point isn't to sign you up. It's to learn about you.

I need to eat sweet, sour, salty and soft foods. 

It's funny because if you are raised on a schedule (or not) perhaps this is why you like it (or not?). 


Work is deadly serious about the jab. At the main hospital. We will learn by September 7-10 if we are eligible. Or else we are on administrative leave or if employees then leave without pay October 1. 

Ironically, the Covid numbers are down, down, down and even the CEO of our healthcare system mentions it in the communication. They give the heavy news first, then the low Covid numbers, then all the typical newsletter things to cheer you on to PRODUCE for the corporation. 

Do you think people who have been put through all this are going to just forget the threats and intimidation?

No way.

First chance they get, they are going to leave.

Life isn't fair. 

We all know this.

I'm going through the estate stuff from my mom. 

There's lots of things I thought perhaps I'd get a chance to get, but I didn't. 

It's ridiculous the things that mean so much to us. One of the things I wanted was the old glass insulators our family had...




Well you know what?

I bought some.

Found them online.

Each one isn't worth that much, perhaps, eight dollars. I was surprised because I had heard they were 'treasures' but I didn't know how much they were worth, growing up. 

This way there's peace in the family.  And I'm not feeling resentful.

Resentment isn't good.

I have mine next to my garden Buddha, with the LOVE plaque nearby. 

It makes me happy.

Remember we are worth it to make ourselves content.

Ah, here is another thing. I didn't get much jewelry from mom. Like, nothing. My sister wears her diamond wedding ring/engagement ring set, that was soldered to the anniversary ring set. I didn't get the jade necklace that's worth ten thousand dollars. Even the simulated fresnel cut modern ruby ring that was to be 'mine' disappeared years ago. 

I was really sad not to have anything to honor mom. 

I've been wearing her birthstone.

I found a beautiful pendant, with her birthstone and a little diamond on top. It's like I'm the birthstone and she's watching over me. 

So I bought it. 

I feel like it is 'from her', and it makes me feel close to her, as if she had given it. 

Resentment isn't worth the pain and low vibration it gives. 


In the meantime, let's work together to get in balance with our doshas, shall we? Ayurveda is very cool.




Ross

Everything happens for the best!

Even all that crazy shit that is going on 'out there'. Carla, please share what you experienced today:

C:  For instance, people in the O.R., who don't live in Texas or have anything to do with the state, were giving their two cent's opinion on their 'heartbeat bill' for abortion.  A nurse, who is pregnant, said, out loud, 'if a woman doesn't want her baby then how does that affect anyone else?'. I know her. She has miscarried once and wouldn't have an abortion herself. But one of the core pillar beliefs of modern medicine is being challenged.  It matters to the baby a lot, doesn't it? To live?

R:  were the people very upset?

C:  They changed topics to fat coyotes after that. One nurses' dog got eaten by one.  And seeing mountain lions.

R:  kind of like the news cycle where nothing is covered really in depth?

C:  yes! exactly!

R:  everything happens for the best although at times it might not look like it.

That is enough for the day.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins