Tuesday, September 14, 2021

On Having Eyes That See

 



Adam and Eve had full run of the Garden of Eden.  Next to God, they were in charge of everything. The animals, the plants...they were made in the exact image of God.

Eve was deceived.

She was told, since she couldn't eat of the apple/fruit from a certain tree, that 'something was being held back from her'. So she took it, and she got 'knowledge', and shared this with Adam, and next thing you know, they were ashamed for their nakedness.

God figured it out. And he didn't send them away empty handed. He created tunics for them. And Adam's tunic was handed down generation to generation until it was stolen from Noah by one of his sons, most likely Ham. 

Who is the original source of 'wanting to be like God'?

The same one who is behind most of the organized secret societies we know today. 

Again, people are deceived just like Eve. They are told they need to do certain things -- achieving certain 'levels' if you will -- to 'be like God'.

It's the same lie.

It's the lie the first one said, to the angels, and they all fell together--because they wanted to BE Gods. 

Our world, is run, by people who are created IN the exact image of God, who are under some kind of sad, sick, spell, where they can't understand what they basically ARE...so they do some crazy shit that others who have done that same crazy shit tell them to do. These people are totally manipulative and manipulated, corrupted and corruptible. 

That's why prayer and meditation are so important for us in our daily schedules. It helps us to remember who we are, and why we are here. To awaken as many souls as possible from these total lies, and bring them home.


Yesterday I had lunch with a colleague. She was asking me if she should get the booster shot. She wasn't sure. She knows of some who have lied and said they had immune problems to go out and get it (she named names of surgeons we both know.)

I'm not sure if she knows I've taken it or not. Every time she has asked I've said no.

She said how she was napping in the doctor's lounge, and FOX news was on, and as she was listening she was like, 'why on earth would anyone want to take that shot?' She's not a big news person, she says, but I know she likes CNN, she's democrat, and her husband, two teen twin girls, and extended family have all had the shot to be safe.

She normally doesn't take the flu shot. When she has, she has gotten very sick. So she skips it. She would have skipped this one, but she didn't want to miss her 'window of opportunity'...I remember her telling me that in December.

I asked her, calmly, simply, 'how many boosters are you going to take?'

She said she's not going to.

I said, 'but then you won't be able to travel or buy anything or sell anything...'

I know she heard but she didn't comment. She knew she was in a bind once she had taken it.

She leveled with me. Everyone knows it's a bioweapon. But how come they did it? (in Iran, where she is from, young people are dying from the delta, even a friend, healthy, five years younger than her, just died. She learned of it three weeks ago.)

On one level, she knew I knew more than I was talking. On another level, she wanted to stay asleep and have someone pat her on the head and say 'everything is fine just do as you are told.'

I told her the five scenarios I've heard:

  • Wuhan itself was from 5G activation, and Covid was a retaliation
  • C-19 was created to 'dumb down' the protestors in Hong Kong and make them compliant
  • It's design is so DNA specific it targets a receptor in male asian lung nobody else has 
  • It's a depopulation plan
  • we are in unrestricted warfare and it's going back and forth with the variants
She agreed that the males die more, mostly asian ones, and she thought that was uncanny.

Then the nurse called her to go work. She left. 


Yesterday morning, I had to get my first of my twice-weekly Covid tests as a condition to work. I was leaving and coming into the testing location (which is hidden. They don't make it easy. And they don't give out N-95's. Not like before. You have to wear dirty ones for days and try to find new ones which aren't in good supply.)...coming into the testing location was the Chief X-ray tech. He's been on the front lines taking all the films of the patients. I've known him for twelve years. There was a look we exchanged briefly, one of knowing. The strength I felt in this 'kinship' was incredible and supportive. It's the end of the world, we both know, this is persecution and we are holding the line for our beliefs come what may, with jobs in the balance. 

The hospital will be completely screwed without him. And also, completely screwed with one less anesthesiologist. They won't be able to meet all of their responsibilities and can lose the contract.

Today is the day it will be decided, and I pray to my mom in Heaven, who loved Larry Elder, for freedom to return to California again. 




I've been seeing faces with my third eye. For weeks now.

They just pop up. At first I thought it was premonition? I needed to recognize these faces for later. But it wasn't and they kept coming. Just for a moment each face shows up in my consciousness, often more than one at a time, as many as five.

I didn't ask, and my guides didn't tell. It just 'was'.

My dream time has been very active too.

Last night I was reading letters of inspiration saved by a nurse friend who is very close to me at work, she's an RNFA. And I was holding someone who had been wounded deeply in childhood close to my heart, and he was crying and I was telling him it was okay, to cry and to get it out. When he was done I said, 'you are going to be okay.' And we exchanged a look.

When I was little I used to show up in my friend's and classmates' dreams. A lot. They would say, 'I dreamed about you!' It seems odd, I know, but it was normal for me. And I never remembered being in their dreams.

The part of me that is like Ross might be coming to the surface. That ability to connect in so many ways, all at once. 

Keep a watch for it. You might do it too.



Yesterday, I was hesitant, but with Ross' guidance and companionship, I told demons what to do and where to go. And they LISTENED to me. There wasn't any of the usual crap where we talk and they argue. There was not one speck of them trying to hurt me or bite me like they used to do. The word I had a little trouble coming to mind, but it was that I commanded them. 

I knew they were there. I told them it was time to go. I couldn't even see them. Usually I can but I was really bright light. A walk-in angel was waiting to come help. I actually asked to make sure the walk-in would be undetectable because there might be certain mannerisms from the demons that those around the person was used to. I was assured that it would be the case. Ross had me do something, and absolutely blinding lights flashed around and I lay seeds of some sort to keep the dark ones OUT forever for this soul/person. I saw the walk-in go in, and I wished them luck. But these dark ones were like, totally invisible to me even though I knew they were there, and they were taken by the right teams to the right place. 

We can command demons.

This is our birthright.

Solomon didn't have good foundation because David wasn't a good father and didn't pass on the ability to talk with Creator and to be good. So he started playing with demons, trying to categorize them, in order to 'control' them. This is a lie. This is part of the original lie about being 'like gods'. You study and do the levels and get to be able to talk with certain demons who make you think that you are controlling them, but in the end, it is THEY who are controlling YOU. 

Don't try to be like God.

Remember who you truly ARE.

And as you remember, you will be guided to do some incredible things! Because we are like the one who is obedient and in service to Creator, the Divine Son. And HE is the one who can command anything and everything, now and forever. Serve HIM, walk in his footsteps, and let your Divine Love for Divine Mother and Father continue to grow by leaps and bounds. 

Remember the liar, who came to cheat, kill and destroy. Remember his 'hang up' of wanting to be 'like God'--he didn't know what he was, created in the likeness of God. He has taken out a third of the angels, and a whole lot of incarnate people, with that misperception, that misconception, and untruth.  Don't look to what you don't have, and go jumping through hoops to obtain it.

Remember who you ARE. Remember HOME. Remember our PURPOSE.  Remember these are the End Times, and it's going to be quite a show.

Perhaps starting with California today.




Ross

Carla paid dearly for her work with that soul/demonic entity that got the boot and got switched.

All the drive home she thought of a new restaurant like the one her family used to go to in Long Beach's Belmont Shore, that was near her home. 

She was happy.

But when she parked, she couldn't close the trunk/back end of her station wagon. This happens sometimes, there is a battery that needs to be replaced. But, you couldn't manually close it. How can you drive with an open hatch? She called for vehicle information, but it was closed. The service place was closed. Her mechanic was closed. 

She was tired, she didn't want to cook dinner, and her plans were ruined! Poor Anthony, she has to take his care and he is without! 

But fortunately, they were able to go to the restaurant. Today is a late start. And perhaps she can get the car taken care of...

We shall see (he smiles mysteriously).

Remember that this goes with the territory.

And Carla, today, realized it's better for this to happen at home, than while she is at work, if indeed it is time for it to happen...

Now it's time to call the service station.



clap! clap!

Remember who you ARE, powerful beings of Light!


Aloha and mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
Your Friends