Monday, January 13, 2020

Be Unafraid






Ross titled this.

I knew it was a great risk to publish that last blog post. It describes the truth in my family. All the names are changed. But it's the truth. And it presents the reader with a scenario where, painful as it may be, everyone has a reason, and there truly is no ability to judge any of the characters given the whole picture.

I knew as I was typing it up, that this was the link between 3D and 5D, the one example to help people prepare, mentally, physically, and spiritually for the great Awakening. For the Red Pill 'on steroids' to be visible to all.

I knew by feeling Ross, that my work was done, after I wrote it.

This message from the Council which echoes the theme is the icing on the cake.





How do we put this into practice? Being unafraid?

Here are some examples.

First--Anthony's father has hurt me, time and again, through not feeding our son, harping on him for his weight, and driving like a maniac, as well as by leaving me brutally during a pregnancy massage when I was four months pregnant (he's a massage therapist).  He just kissed my belly and walked out. 

I invited him to dinner.

He was picking up Anthony on Friday night, I was ready to serve us both, and since he was on his way, we waited. I set the table nice (the bar stool counter in the kitchen to be less formal) and served him my best Leona Yuzu adult beverage. He liked it too. 

It restored Goodwill.

As we sat next to each other on the bleachers for Anthony's basketball games, we talked. My flower essences have been working. I told him when he said perhaps he should quit haranguing the child for his weight--that Anthony clearly gets it/understands and may be eating more just to spite him for the pressure. He's pushing back. Just validate him. Say, 'I'm proud of you', 'good job' when he does something good, and let the rest take care of itself. Teach him to lift. Maybe get a dog again...

Later, Jared told me that even though he thinks our current president is 'an idiot' and 'would never vote for him', he 'hast to admit he is doing a good job taking down the illuminati and getting rid of the pedophiles'.

I almost fell off my chair!

He knows about directed energy weapons too!

So with THAT I knew without doubt we are on our way to the Awakening.

What Coh-Brah said about critical mass is besides the point and in my opinion, frankly, Old News.


Another example on fear, is for our bunny. She's having a hard time. I had to clean her, and she has another scald on her belly from the urine. She gets poop matted up on her bottom, and it's not good. I cleaned it. But it hurt her when I put the medicine on. I needed to clean her cage too. Ross and I had long talks, and he encouraged me to put her in the side yard. It's enclosed, and she can run and be a rabbit. Yes we have coyotes and birds of prey in the area. But never in her life has she been able to enjoy the outdoors without a leash. She deserved that.  So I put her there, and cleaned her cage and set it up there if she wanted water or hay. I feed her many of our dandelions, and the side yard is full of that and mint from the old owner. 

If a bunny could be two feet taller, she was! We brought her in the house, and she had such radiance and joy! Because she was able to be what she was fully born to be, free, able to dig (she's never dug in the dirt), able to nibble whatever she likes while it is still growing, and to lie in real sunshine! She's been enjoying it through the window for days, we've noticed, but now it was the real thing. Almost freedom! (her white color she wouldn't live long if we let her free in the wild, and then the whole poopy butt). It was a risk to let her out. But sometimes we need to trust and take risks.


The last example was Ross told me to go to the beach for one hour. I was like, 'okay Ross'. It's winter but I need to go by myself just to recharge. Well, fifteen minutes later, Anthony contacted me to pick him up early by meeting him and his father in the middle--in a beach town! I hadn't gone to the beach yet. So we did. And it was delightful. Freezing, so cold that the ocean water was warm by comparison, but we saw seagulls and a sunset and low tide. 

I found three heart-shaped rocks too, gifts from my beloved.

As a final note, I want to give thanks for all the gifts my deceased Uncle gave. They were experiences. At their family home we had many a gathering growing up. Good meals. I would never have tasted moose meat or venison otherwise. I knew nothing about hunting. But he and the boys would go.  He also had a house in the desert, one his father built with his own two hands, a little two bedroom cabin with one bathroom. My whole father's side of the family would stay there every Easter. We would all sleep on the floor in sleeping bags. Everyone would ride motorcycles. I was so young I had to ride on the back but then around ten I started to learn, and at twelve I got my own motorcycle. At night the men would gamble and tell stories (play blackjack) and the women would gather and talk about everything. This was probably the closest my dad's side of the family ever was, every year. I grew to love the desert. I remember my mother being a hit with everyone for bringing the Pepperidge Farm turnovers for dessert. We would have a big Easter meal all my aunts cooked together. My Aunt Edna would braid my hair. My mom always hurt my head when she brushed it, but Aunt Edna's gentleness would be so deeply appreciated and soaked in by me. I always felt closest to her, closer than to my own mother, because my mother had the temper I never knew might go off over something random when I interacted with her.  I also loved the examples that all of my Aunts could ride dirt bikes. I looked up to them. We would all go as one big family to an extremely tiny Catholic church on Easter too. All dressed up after all the motorcycles. It was there I saw my cousins, especially the ones who did stunts when they grew up, had no fear and remarkable skills. Probably the best part of my childhood was being on the back of their motorcycle and going over just about everything a motorcycle could ride. It was only when she went practically off a cliff I couldn't stay on with her. I always felt safe, warm, loved, welcomed (I was little by five years) and cherished.  None of this happened at anyone's house--we've gone to many--because those were afternoons and evenings. This was for three nights. And I loved every bit. I loved seeing my parents enjoy the others and relax because they didn't have to watch us so closely every minute and keep listening to me and my sister fight! LOL.   

Be unafraid to remember the good times.  This will sustain you. Throughout the awakening.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins