Monday, January 13, 2020

Dancing With A Stranger




Reporting from the front lines, where those in the know don't let my appearance fool them...and all in a day's work...

Let us begin.

The healing was taking place. I found myself affixing pure round egg yolk size disks of light onto my patient's arms in Spirit. One line along the arm, one line along the other, then more lines, with about an array of four rows on each side. I did this absent-mindedly, enjoying the creation. When I finished an entire grid of people in the same profession lit up across the globe.

What I had done which was a first, was that these light discs carry the 'music of the spheres', they emit the music of Heaven. And everyone in this profession is going to be an ambassador from The Higher Realms because of this powerful grid.

Delighted, I went into the core of light, and removed the attachments. There were many negative imprints and many regular energy sapping attachments.  But then the minor dark entity came walking out to me, curious.  I flashed my most brilliant smile, and started to dance with it. Like a ballroom dance, just happy and bright.

It caught the being by surprise. We were having fun! And the poor creature in Spirit couldn't even remember the last time it had such fun. As it was going, 'wow!' and adjusting, I skillfully danced it over to the wings, where the Guides of Compassionate Healing were waiting to welcome it Home.

I could sense it's thirst for Home. It was palpable. The old ways were somewhat tiresome and unfulfilling.

I went in further to find the major dark entity. It was big and bulky. More hesitant. It tried to make me go away.

No, I didn't.



I went in further, and put a whole pile of bright flower lei on it, and we too danced arm in arm, as in celebration for the party. I added some flowers to it's hair, and it was caught completely off guard, enjoying itself, until the flowers on the head.

It had a wash of 'undeserving' go over it, and it shoved me away, HARD.

Unfazed and unfettered, I showed it something like this:



Aren't you going to go for the curtain call at the end of the play? There is your place! You are needed!

It hesitated, filled with both longing to be recognized, and yet, feeling shame and unworthiness for its poor decisions and life choices (with respect to the Higher Realms and Spirit).

I said, earnestly, 'even the actors who play the roles of the villains get to take a bow at the end, and everyone applauds'

Then it started to cry. Tears of pure gratitude and joy to have this behind it, in ways it could comprehend, this wasn't the real being--it was simply a role--and it was invited to celebrate in its own place, there was a place for it to be recognized with honor, applause, and unconditional love.

It choked me up as it left, and took it's rightful place in the Heavenly celebration.  (what it didn't see, and I knew, is that the Guides of Compassionate Healing were carefully monitoring its movements the whole time.)



It really IS going to be a celebration!

Everyone is welcome.

All the most entrenched and resolute hearts of darkness have merged with the Galactic Central Sun, with Source, and are free in a different way of their own choosing.

Everyone else?

Let the party begin.

Laissez les bon temps roulent!


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Whistles (whistle while you work--that's Ross' reminder to you to have fun with this!)