Tuesday, January 7, 2020

There Are Many Different Types of Meditation, All Of Them Wonderful!




Good morning!  I am taking the liberty to explain a little more about the various kinds of meditation I  know, in order to help you understand there are varying degrees of meditation, all of them good.

As you increase in your meditative practice, you will be able to enjoy each of them when the time is right for you to do so.



For some people, the first layer of meditation is found in the process of 'letting go'. In yoga class, the shivassina or 'corpse pose' helps us to quiet the mind, quiet the body, and focus on our breathing.  This is a short meditation, but is also can be the gateway to higher and deeper forms of meditation once you are adept at it.

Unplugging and quieting the mind are simple things to do (they don't cost money!) but are going to perhaps be the biggest hurdle for those who are new to remembering their spiritual being-ness, because here on Earth especially 3D there are many, many distractions. Most of them electronic and designed to be addictive.





Another form of 'meditation' is questioning the system.  Here is a link which helped me, it's an important data point:



Adam Record is with Aqam Record.
Symbolism will be their downfall....Q

One of these images is Rick-EE Jerv-Ay-Issss  showing his allegiance through symbolism. 
The other data point is that his mono-LOG was the highest trending video on YT, and now it's 'no longer available' because it is against community standards--as if 'community' means 'ill00m in naughty'? right?
For some of us, going down the 'rabbit hole' and 'taking the red pill' has become somewhat of a hobby. 
Actually, participating in any solitary hobby will act as a meditation too. For example, I love gardening.






Everyone can experience gratitude, and pray. There are as many different ways to meditate as there are individuals. As long as you are experiencing a connection to source, you are meditating. However, I would recommend to avoid depending on organized religion as your sole source of meditation in your life. For me, when I used to go to church (I am Catholic still but after taking the Red Pill in 2012 can't go because I know what the church hides)...I used to go often and think of it as my gym for my soul. In a way this is true. But never become totally dependent on it.
On the other hand, going out in Nature is an excellent way to align with the energies of The Divine.  In Japan they call it 'forest bathing'. It's very restorative.



Even this is a form of prayer. Every day, we need to eat to survive. And somehow, the food arrives and nourishes us.

When Anthony was this age, we would sing, 'Thank you Jesus for our food, for our food, for our food, Thank you Jesus for our food, Thank You Jesus!' even in the middle of Taco Bell before we ate. Every meal. It was quiet, but it was our grace.  This is a wonderful form of meditation.


At the more advanced levels of meditation, you get a sense of coming home, and also, of what actually goes on 'behind the scenes' of being Incarnate. You interact with your guardian angel and council.  Many times I stand before my council, but Ross and my teams wanted this image to show that even though incarnate, we are always equals to our guides. Ross says it's like playing 'school', sometimes we take turns being the teacher and other times as the student. 
He also adds everything is also for our own good.

This is one part of meditation most people don't talk about. All that bullshit you tell yourself to keep yourself going--through this and many other lifetimes--instantly falls away. Things come up.  Things come up from inside that really bother you. You tell your teams how you feel about it, how you don't like it, how something scares you, and how it's really hard.
There is a magical thing that happens when you experience this kind of openness and honesty, and admit what is really going on deep inside you to people who probably already know and understand and have been waiting for you to release it. 
You let go. In a different way. The things that were bothering you just vanish, so does your attitude about it, and perhaps your guides are at this point able to do what they do best, and help you heal.

When you are functioning on this plane of raw honesty and open connection, that's when the visions come. The big ones that are real, and here, on Earth, actually, everything we see with our senses and experience is more of a 'dream'. They flip. You only get out of the Matrix for short periods of time, but when you do, it's deeply refreshing and nourishing to your soul, and it sustains you.
Yesterday Ross took me UP to a place that sort of looked like this. Lots of light. I can't go to these places alone, but as long as I am near him, I get to go. It was the antechamber where the Seraphim are. I've been to the Seraphim area. But this was very nice and new to me. We could talk and enjoy the energy. 
Just as there is training for psychic development, and in time and with effort you learn to trust your intuition and work with it, so it is with meditation. It is a wonderful journey, a worthwhile quest. I know it can be confusing at times because everyone says, 'meditate' but nobody really 'spells it out for you'.
My deepest meditations always come when I am napping, or in a near napping state, horizontal, and totally alone and relaxed. At the beginning, sometimes I used to get such a strong impulse to lie down and rest I would stop my chores and go listen to what Spirit had to say or show. Then I would write down what transpired. I put many of these early into this blog, to keep a record. Why have it in paper when you can have it here?
Automatic writing I did for years, I could hear Blessed Mother and I would write. For that I kept many journals. I still have them. This was before all of the formal meditation stuff. I have a small notebook for communication of a personal nature between Ross and me. 
Long story short, here is the message Spirit and your guides and teams want to give to you as a result of this blog post:


Now it's time for me to go get ready for work.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,
Ross and Carla
the Twin Souls

P.S. Ross adds this link for those of you who are taking Red Pills...https://tiffanyfitzhenry.com/uncategorized/who-i-am-what-im-doing-and-why/.
He says it is Excellent.