Wednesday, January 22, 2020

I Can Feel The New





These are macarons. Awesome French cookies. Please do not call them 'macaroons'--those are pile of coconut cookies eaten around Passover.

The energies are building. I haven't have this many upgrades back to back since maybe eight years ago.

Enjoy it!

Keep focused on the good.

Do your best to keep yourself and your family safe. There is a lot of 'stuff' going on 'out there' and 'in the news' that is meant to frighten you. Take your vitamins, rest, get sunshine, and daily Reiki yourself!

Remember you are bigger than all of that sensationalism in the news/media.  Far far bigger.

Yesterday I had a curious sensation. I was eating lunch. And I realized my body isn't exactly 'my own'--my Consciousness is using it, it was like a loan from the Library. I get to write the experiences I have using this body. But other people, perhaps, might want to read the 'book I wrote' and through technology available in the Higher Realms, for example, in the Akashic Records--and vicariously experience it.

It was cool.

Anyhow, love yourself, love everybody, love being sent here to 'do your thing' for after all--despite 'appearances'--you are a well-trained, Awakening machine from the best of the best of the best training available in the Galaxy--disguised as an 'ordinary human'.

Enjoy and know you are very much loved by both Ross and me.


clap! clap!  (early start at work today)


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins