Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Patty's Heart




Yesterday a nurse came up to me at work, and wanted to thank me.  I was caught off guard, and said quickly, 'what on earth for?'

She showed me her wrist with her Icicle bracelet on!

I was like, 'huh? how did you get that?'

She requested it when I made an open post on my personal FB page. I've been gradually helping my friends and family wake up, with daily Reiki to them too. She said she wanted the energy and was excited and jumped at the chance to get a free bracelet.

She told me her name--I didn't know her last name.

Then I remembered there was a package I was putting together, that the address was very close to home, and I went, hmmmm I wonder if one of our readers lives close to me?

It was her.

I have some very tough work assignments through the end of the week, and after that we will do what we can to get the bracelets out. Thank you again for your interest <3

We love you.


Ross and Carla

aloha and mahalos,
namaste,
Peace,

clap! clap! <3 and hugs