Monday, December 16, 2019

Our Beautiful Community




This weekend I had a vision. I was meditating and Ross asked me questions. He asked about my favorite place on Earth was to go?  It doesn't take long to answer, and he and I went snorkeling hand in hand there, in my mind.  Only this time he didn't stay in the reef area, he went out a little more, I thought perhaps to go look for the sea turtles?

We just waited.

And out of the depths came a dolphin. This was no ordinary dolphin. It spoke! It was totally wise and Galactic, and it spoke to us with telepathy but it sounded like English when I heard it. He and Ross talked more than to me, but he turned to me, (how I knew it was a male dolphin I can't explain but he was old and wise and leader that I knew too just by being near him), and gave me a key.

It is a big golden key, old fashioned kind like you see on hotel awards at the front desk. Something was important, but I couldn't understand. I knew he had been holding and guarding that key, along with all of the cetaceans, and he was doing something formal.

I almost forgot about it, but I mentioned it to a friend to make sure I didn't forget. She's the one who said it is the key to the Golden Age.*



I spent the weekend very differently than I usually do. Aside from the basketball game, the arborist came to the house. It was good to talk about my tree 'babies' with an expert. I have done almost everything I needed to do, and when there is time he will send his team, likely before the appointment scheduled in January. I am hoping the heavy weighted branch with oranges will be ripe and I can help it by then. 

I had to dig down to the first roots on the tree. See how this one is a little above ground? Trees need to breathe. The gardeners who planted them didn't know it, I didn't know it, but I had read about it https://www.fs.usda.gov/naspf/sites/default/files/tree_owners_manual_print_res.pdf and I understood.

I also spent days and nights next to the fire, making bracelets. I sensed there was need to create the Possibility of Transition bracelets. And sure enough, a request came in where three people need it very much. 

By the way, all we do, is Transparent. Here are the balance sheets on the Holiday Icicle Bracelet Giveaway  and The Possibility of Transition Bracelet Community Outreach Project.

I sent out four packages yesterday. I thought I could outsmart the post office line and do something online. Nope. Only works for the more expensive, non-first class postage and bigger items. 

I went and there is only one kiosk, and a huge line. I got to the front, but had been angry at myself because I forgot the paper with the addresses on it. I had almost turned back to get it and Spirit said, no. So I looked on my phone for the emails, and found them, and was entering in the data when one last one was really hard to find, Dotsy's.  I stepped aside, finished three, contemplated going home, and Dotsy is a double order--one of each--there's no time to waste, so I got back in line again.

The woman behind me bought one hundred separate stamps. That's right, for large postage envelopes. So it had to crank them out one by one.

It was like a miracle happened. We were laughing and joking and wishing each other Merry Christmas and accepting how this stupid machine, and the idiocy of putting only ONE in the lobby after hours...it's really laughable. This lady had social skills. She was telling others she was sorry, and we ended up counting with her--like ninety nine bottles of beer on the wall when you are going camping...

It was a beautiful thing.

Also, in our community, after dinner I took Anthony to the Santa's Workshop village near City Hall and the Library. I remember taking him as an infant to a local cross street where Santa was on the corner and they handed out hot chocolate.  Then it moved and it's been getting better every year. This year they had the fire warmers like in restaurants, and also, a fire pit! There's trains, a little 'theater' to watch holiday videos from tiny adirondack lawn chairs, and lots of decor. Plus--free hot chocolate.

Anthony thinks it's the best he's ever had, anywhere, and wonders how they make it.

Judy, who was giving us the hot chocolate, is the President of our local activities committee. He had just mentioned to me he might like to volunteer to help it next year. And Judy says there is a scholarship not based on merit but on volunteer service to our community. It's only available to the high schools in the area, and can be used for a two year or four year college. Grades don't matter!






As we Ascend, and become awake and aware, we know our purpose is to Love and to learn our life lessons.

As we Ascend, we renew our relationship with the Earth itself. I am literally eating from our garden. We have tomatoes, and last night, I cooked up some apples from our tree for dessert (about two cups sliced apples, about one teaspoon lemon zest, two tiny slices of extremely hot pepper from the yard, half teaspoon cinnamon, one quarter cup powdered sugar, and water to cover. I cooked it until the water boiled off and it almost burned. It was fantastic!)

I feel so content I am putting resources back into the earth too--with composting literally everything from the kitchen that can be composted. I'm using old boxes and even cereal cartons for kindling...and I've been totally unplugged all weekend. No TV, no movies, no music. I even roasted chestnuts in the fire!

It is the cohesiveness of the Awakened which is the next step. While I was on the bench with Anthony, talking about the miracle of the Santa Workshop for us--me a single mother--to live in a community where this is done for the children! For Anthony to share how much he looked forward to it every year (it's been fifteen years now)...That's when Ross came and turned the key right in my chest. I didn't know that's where I had it, to be honest, sticking out, but it was.

The next step to Ascension, is for our families and communities to be in harmony with the Earth.

I talked with my mom. I told her my house is a mess, I don't think I'll make it by Christmas. (Ross told me to do the cards first, there's a time limit)...mom said, 'people don't care about your house, it's okay'. And it's true. My mom's house had piles once, many years actually, and she just covered them with sheets. Christmas was still Christmas!  Anthony said I just need to clear the table and the area where the tree is going to go, and we are good. He's right. I won't get it perfect, but I will get it nice, and also, Ross showed how we are going to enjoy outside on Christmas day too, in the yard, which is beautiful and perfect...as well as the house.

As the community strengthens, our resilience increases, and the newly awakened will be better supported because we have each other.

Ross nods and smiles and touches the tip of his nose--we are right on target with this message!




clap! clap!

Aloha and mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who are Family with everyone on Earth. Everyone.

Ross says, 'that is our bloodline'.



P.S. Look at the picture/graph. The rest I kind of went, 'meh'.  The effects of geoengineering are not included in this article...But the picture? We are heading for good things!

http://www.longrangeweather.com/global_temperatures.htm?fbclid=IwAR2zhoR8mKDTkbVX3Wd2CJ1oBMrSguI3jnthUG7MBxnMckVyktP6Lbb1T9w