Monday, December 2, 2019

Update on the Bracelet Project




The bracelet project is well underway. Our inventory went up over the weekend by sixty bracelets!  I was able to package them and mailed about half I had packaged up for shipping. To increase the efficiency, our envelopes are a little smaller, and we have these bags instead of the boxes. Everyone gets one Ghirardelli peppermint bark too : ))) Doesn't it look festive?

The rate limiting step is shipping. At the post office the little machine is slow and inefficient. Unlike the past where it would print  a label as I went and I could pay at the end, it has a 'shopping cart' feature. So when I stacked up four bracelet packages, all the postage came out at once. But it didn't say which one went with what. I put the first out on the first in line. But if there's a mix up, I sincerely apologize. We may have sent the wrong size to the wrong home...or PO Box...for these four requests.

Consequently I have a shopping bag half full with more large envelopes to ship out. Today or tomorrow we will get this done.

For outreach, the first wave was from readers of the blog. The second is readers of DWR on FB and Twitter. I also offered the bracelet to my personal FB friends. One, only one, requested it who wasn't part of DWR. It's okay. And it's a plus to raise the awareness of people who aren't necessarily spiritual in their outlook.

Remember if you'd like one, they are free!  Contact us at reikidoc@cox.net. Provide a size. Pick one. Six, six and one half, seven, seven and one half, eight...like that. Inches. And let us know where you'd like us to send it. And it's yours! If you live in the United States or Puerto Rico/A territory. If you live abroad, including Canada and Mexico, postage is extra. Here domestic is about four dollars a package. International is three to four times that, for comparison.

I've also given one to my mom, she was super excited to get it, and it looked beautiful on her.

We will keep up with the giveaway as our supplies last. We will be increasing the inventory over time, so please, request if you're interested.

Also, if for some reason the bracelet breaks in shipment (this is a new way to send them) or anything else comes along--give us a chance to make things right for you. We want you happy, and we will be true to our word to help make this so.

As always, our work is completely transparent:  https://reikidoc.blogspot.com/p/financial-statement-for-christmas.html   Every penny is accounted for. The first shipment I used materials I had on hand, I didn't count that, since it was paid for already.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,
Love,

Ross and Carla


P.S. New Council message http://ronahead.com/2019/12/01/time-to-take-stock-the-council/

P.P.S.  New Gaia Portal  https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2019/12/02/springs-of-the-new-awakening-are-imbibed/