Monday, December 9, 2019

A Big Day




Lots has been going on. I was on first call Saturday. It was relatively light, I only had five cases and they finished by mid-afternoon. It was the day of the annual department holiday party for the Operating Room. So fortunately, when surgeons are playing, they are not operating, which was a good thing for me and my sleep.

Anthony was with me.  I was actually smart for once, and brought him straight to the hotel with an early check-in before we had breakfast. This took the pressure off me to take him to the hotel in the middle of the day during a gap.

His knee is better, the brace isn't on, but he needs an MRI.  They are wondering if he has a discoid meniscus and also perhaps a slipped capital femoral epiphysis. His broken finger is feeling better too and he's not needing his splint. My assignment today is to make sure we have the authorization and can schedule the tests.  (I'm off work).

Yesterday was another big day. It was the department of Anesthesia holiday luncheon. It's new, we never had this before. My assignment from Spirit was to go and to be loving to all. It's not easy to be like that given the circumstances, but I learned something from the other woman who has had her schedule changed a lot like mine--only hers is mostly OB calls. She kind of likes her new schedule. She likes the post-call day off so she can enjoy her life. And I'm enjoying having days to get my life in order.

Two of my colleagues are relocating, but not to Indiana like I had thought. They are going to be in Tampa, Florida, three months from today. The woman is going to be like my boss in how he only works at the surgery center. She will supervise an all CRNA practice, make the schedule, and have eight weeks paid vacation. Their workload finishes mid-morning, so she will have more time for her family. The cost of living there is forty percent lower than California, and her income will be higher, so for her it's a total win-win. There's also no state income tax in Florida. Her beau will work both in the hospital and at the surgery center.

Spirit had me buy a fifty dollar gift card to the Sizzler (steakhouse, affordable) for the White Elephant Gift Exchange.  With my hours cut back, fifty dollars is a lot for me. But I did it. People fought over it (stealing--crazy holiday gift exchange where one person can either take someone else's or open a new one).  I noticed people took the biggest, fanciest wrapping. Our Mormon colleague was the first to go and got a huge bottle of grey goose vodka, two glasses, and a shaker. But the first gets the last pick, and at the end he stole a neck massager. I listened to my friend, the one who does more OB now, and hers was a Van Cleef and Arpels fragrance candle trio she got in France and she said was 'worth more than fifty dollars' (our limit).

The last person wanted to steal from me, but actually, the game was over and I got it back. I looked it up and it's under thirteen British pounds on eBay. It's very heavy dark glass with three holder spaces for tea lights, and the tea lights have fine fragrance in them.

I sat next to my boss the whole time. I did my best to remember his wife's name and use it often. He showed us photos of his kids who are older. I did my best to remember their names. He's thinking about retirement. When he goes I think our group may be in trouble, but he's got probably five years in him still at the helm. His only hobby is the stock market. He says he has a lot of money in it. And on his days off he watches it to make sure his investments are good.

It was a long day.

I get forgotten on the monthly schedule. Before my name was low on the list or off but it was there. Now some days it's not even there. On the group text with the pictures people shared, I didn't get any sent to me. I was forgotten for that too. That's okay. I know that our server's name is Effie, and also, the parking guy was surprised and happy I gave him a five dollar tip.

I'm kind of between worlds, at least work assignments. I'm okay to leave this one, not sure where to go next, but I feel the energies are moving things around. In my heart, I'd like to have a dog, a routine, and time for home and family, and to enjoy life.

What's going on with today? Besides Anthony?  I finally get to see the dentist for the first time in two years. As a single mom, there's only time for one of us to see the doctor with my work schedule. I can barely keep him with haircuts, dentist, and doctor. So today it's time for me and I'm glad for it.  There's also a basketball tournament tonight. I better do some laundry today to prepare his uniform for it.

After the dentist and before the tournament, I have Christmas cards and the bracelets to pack for shipment and mail out. The requests are coming in, we still have ample supply. We ask you to please contact us by email at reikidoc@cox.net.  Some have been using FB messenger, which is easy for me to miss or let one slip by, because I get a lot of other messages about other things too. As I mentioned to someone, please provide a measurement. 'Small/medium' means I have to guess and send two different sized bracelets so you will be happy with a fit. It's important for size because a loose one will catch on something and break, and a tight one will snap making beads fly everywhere. You can be a half-size off and it will work, but not a whole inch. Just take string, wrap it around your wrist, then lay that length flat against a ruler. Measuring tape works too. From the people who have received them already, they are very happy with the energy in the bracelets and enjoying wearing them very much.

Which brings us back to the lobster...

I'd been thinking of them for days. My cousins from New England were out here. And at the Sizzler I saw the steak and lobster ad. Yesterday at the restaurant on the water, some party next to ours had the seafood towers.

Well, someone wanted them in our group. So we paid extra and got three. And on our tray, was one lobster with little toothpicks  into the cut up cubes of the meat. So I had a little bit, and I was very glad. My boss also gave me a piece that had fallen onto the ice, so I had a little from a claw too.

Manifesting works.

It really does.

It doesn't come with bells and whistles. There's no fanfare. And if you're not paying attention you might miss it. Make it a point to stop and take the time to notice it in your life.

Ross wants to say something...



Ross

Carla isn't happy or content with the status quo. Not in her life. Not with the Galactic Awakening. Not with the politics in her country or the world. Not even with the wide world of sports and Anthony's fondness for pro football.

She wants something MORE.

There is a nagging feeling that something isn't right. She can't put her finger on it.

To her the assignments where she has to go and be loving in a den of vipers keep coming one after the next, being unconditional love in action to her patients and her colleagues and at the store and at the doctors and the radiologists...it never ends.

Carla doesn't complain.

She doesn't even complain to me any more because she knows it doesn't help or make a difference in what she must complete, and do.

She doesn't even seek consolation in the tub, or in her daily French lessons, because her life has been so imbalanced for so long that she is acutely aware that twenty minutes of fun isn't going to make her daunting assignment any less. It will only be like numbing cream on a wound that is only going to take the pain away for a little bit.

Her house is in shambles (to her, but actually, upon seeing a classmates house yesterday when she picked him up from his visit she saw hers is actually not that bad)...for someone with Virgo rising she is highly critical and has vision of her expectations clear in her mind. That's a tough one to live with, that Virgo energy in that place!

So what's up?

Carla had been going 'all out' and heading for 'The End' which isn't anything in particular because none of us here in the Galactic Realms have said an 'End' would occur to anything.  Changes yes. Ascension yes. But an 'end' or a final 'finish line' isn't in the works, not as far as she can see, or tell.

There is always me, yes, I am always there for her and yet I do not coddle her. Carla wouldn't like it any other way.

So here we are on the threshold of the 12/12 Gateway (whatever that means)...so where are the unicorns and butterflies and money in the bank from NESARA/GESARA, hmmmm?

It is inside of you.

And as Carla chisels away at the hearts of those around her, unfailingly, by being Unconditional Love in every aspect by being fully (points to his head with two fingers) present, and awake and aware of her intention...Carla is unlocking both the highest intentions and the generosity and kindness of those in her midst. Like with the seafood towers coming to be at her luncheon.

Think of it as you are miners for Spiritual gold that is hidden in the hearts of others. Only they can expose it. But you can facilitate the likelihood and the setting for it to emerge from 'the depths' of the ego and the illusion of self-protection in others.

It is lonely work. It is very, very tiring. This is why like-minded souls are so important for the support, both incarnate and in the Spiritual Guides who assist you. Change like this doesn't happen overnight but it the culmination of one's life's work. With enough people around the 'intended ones' opening their hearts, it is impossible for them not to open, just as it is impossible to hold back a flower from blooming in the sun and freshness.

These are not easy hearts to open (the Lightworker hearts were far more ease)! But with continued 'assault and bombardment' of the higher energies, and with Lightworkers actively anchoring them and letting them flow, then it is only a short time before things improve. Once the middle population awakens, then the dark have nowhere to go but to hide, and being hidden isn't an opportunity for them any more.

Look to your immediate environment. Do the people seem awake? Really open? Think of it like a dish in the oven and how you check. If there is more time needed, asked for Divine Support and keep doing what you have been doing to awaken them (closed mouth, open heart, and TONS of energy).

When you look to the news, or compare prophecies online, and to gauge how you are going, you are missing the boat.

Look for the degree of nurturing, warmth, love and compassion around you. Look to how the people treat their dogs and their cats and their pets. When the unawakened are able to treat people around them--not just their families--but everyone around them, halfway as kindly as they do their beloved pets, we are on the way home.

Absolutely.



clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple