Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Whistle While I Work (heart)





My health is better. I am feeling more like myself every day.

I have paid back the call I traded, and also, been working every day. Getting to work now is a challenge to be punctual. There is no daycare. So I must leave long notes of things to do and suggestions of foods to eat, as well as getting myself ready. It is an adjustment.

Fortunately, the current situation is preferred by Anthony over the old summer program he used to attend at his school.

I have done my utmost to make peace at work with those I have experienced conflict. It appears to be successful. There have been no strange cases where I pull an all-nighter over non-emergent conditions. And the surgeon I spoke up against thanked me for my music choices in the last case we did together.

Baseball tryouts are coming along nicely. And I have spent much time taking my son to the batting cages for extra practice.

As you know, the astrological state of the planets at this time is one of explosive truths. And we have had a complete upheaval of our social lives due to Anthony's indiscretion and poor word choice in describing the future he perceives for the daughter of a close friend to a different girl.

The different girl told everything to the daughter, and now we are out of the small group that was closer to us than family.

What makes it worse is that he used much stronger words to the other girl, than he did in private conversations with me about how he was going to protect the daughter at school. For example, he has told this student to her face several times at school when, for another example, she has spoken of her desire to 'do gems' (vaping, apparently) in her future. He told her he would step on her vaping equipment and go straight and tell her parents, to her face. Three times.

Well, this popular girl isn't an angel.

But she's not a druggie and loose sexual person yet and not likely to become one.

I asked Anthony what his motivation was.

He said he wanted others to see the truth about this popular girl.

It backfired.

People DO see the truth, she is innocent of what he said. And it's exquisitely painful to the family because the girl's uncle is a drug abuser who lives with his mom.

The truth is out about the different girl, and about him. And about the parents because the girl told the daughter that 'all the parents hate her'. So the girl's mom, the daughter's mom, and I have all been in tears.

The daughter's mom was right when she told me I should double-check and rethink that Anthony was capable of using those words and he probably did. He didn't tell me until the last second before bedtime, he had been denying it the whole time.

The mother has said we will have to work this through, she hasn't cut me off forever. But our social life is not the same, as our mutual close friend can and does shut other's out. And the silence of our usual group texts to social invitations is deafening and painful to me.

What have I done with Anthony?

I wanted to make sure he learned from this lesson. I had seen it coming. And I had been warning him to be careful. This isn't the first time he's done things outside of his character to 'be popular'. He had a while in the fifth or sixth grade like this too.

He was absolutely stunned by the betrayal of his new 'girlfriend'.  Completely blindsided.

He was stunned at my intuition. I had told him after the party on Saturday where the girls had been up in a playhouse and up to no good, that if he wanted me to take the new interest to Disney resort he was absolutely insane. She was up to no good and had thrown him under the bus with the daughter, I wasn't sure exactly what but the dynamics had changed.

I did end up taking them, spending all of my gift card money on meals for us three (we have annual passes).

I told him with the energies being as volatile as they are, he better become a Pollyanna. And he didn't know what that meant. So I had him watch the movie. He liked it.

I also told him when I came home, he was going to watch the movie Thirteen with me, to see what a real one of those types of girls is like. To learn why what he said was so painful to everyone involved.

The movie shocked him too. It was painful. And the cutting scenes he couldn't even watch. When we discussed it he felt so horrible for the pain of the girl as she descended, and also for the mom who was working hard to support her family.

After this, we watched the original movie Heidi. I had wanted to sandwich two good role models around the not so good one. But, like my doctor's eyes (ability to examine and read medical insights on people) which never turn off, my eyes that see were able to discern even the plot line of the movie Heidi had it's 'third side'--the agenda that women are monsters and not to be trusted. The aunt and the governess did not have Heidi's best interest at heart. And the grandpa was the hero. The world of men. Even back then in a totally sweet, feel-good movie.

Last night we watched Born Free. It's fun to see the old movies since it's summer. And I feel a new bounce in my step to have done something fun.

He also has had hours and hours of housework to complete. Hard work. And it's helped.

What is the lesson?

I've had two for myself through this. The first is the gut-wrenching sense of betrayal where I want to throw up. This is the state that most of the population is going to be in when the truth comes out. It's not pleasant. It takes time to recover.   The second is the importance of forgiveness.

There is a woman who once hated me at work. She was a nurse, the wife of a different nurse I had worked with at the university hospital since I started my training. She worked at my new one.

I told her I didn't know how we got off on the wrong foot, but I'd like to have at least a better working relationship with her. And her parents were counselors, so she had the skills to 'work things through'. We did. We became close friends. She and her husband drove me home from the hospital when I had surgery. My mom was watching Anthony who was small then. And when she needed her gallbladder out, I did her anesthesia, by her request. She just came to visit from Arizona. She had upped and moved, sold the house, and sought a better life. Now she works one day a week as a personal trainer, and one day a week at a surgical center. She is turning sixty, this summer, and she is enjoying life being semi-retired.

It gave me hope.  Perhaps in the next five years I can create a good plan for me as well.

In the meantime, please send Reiki to the house, the old house, as the plumbing needs to be completed before we can put it on the market. It's been taking longer than expected. Three new toilets to set, reconstructing the shower valves, changing all the trim, and all the faucets too. The realtor is pushing to put it on the market this weekend. I don't know it if will happen.

I am calm and know things will work out.

No more terror and fear that led to the pneumonia.

I must go to my routine.

The only other thing to add is there's a new Gaia Portal. It's cryptic but the way the new Reiki Healing has been sent out was radial, and now, it's been rotational for a few days. Ross changed it.

There's a new message from The Council too. It's on the Oracles and Healers or Ronahead.com website.

I saw Robert Sepehers thing on Youtube on the Holy Grail. It's presumed to be 'Sang Real'--the royal bloodline with the liaison in pronunciation sounds like g-real or grail.

And now I'm watching the video in this link, so far five minutes. I really think that the truth isn't in either of those videos. They both have partial truths which are slanted by the philosophy of ancient Egypt/Babylon which is essentially the religious beliefs of TWDNHOBIAH. I want you to get the ability to watch anything, and to have eyes that see, and to be able to pick out the gems without the slant. It's like you wade through the information and pick out what half-truths are thrown in there to make it palatable to the layperson and casual spiritual seeker. This is a vital skill.

It's real.

That's the one that stuck with me.

The woman who had died for twenty seven minutes. She had a massive MI and was coded six times. When she first came back she was in cardiac ICU, intubated, but she wrote a note saying, 'it's real'--she saw Heaven.

Take great comfort in this as Heaven is coming to earth, it's here, and the Illusion is overlapping with it. I see the Illusion falling apart and thinning. I see what is behind it, the True home of us all.

Yesterday I had a rock musician for a patient. Fascinating. This was a career rocker. He was a nice guy. I liked him.

I know, from my studies, that people like Bob Dylan made a promise to The Boss (not Bruce Springsteen!) and 'keep up their half of the bargain'. I saw that the toenails were all painted black. I saw the tattoos. I knew when this individual knew what class of drugs the 'margarita' I gave in pre-op was, just by the effect, that the rumors were true. 'Is this valium you gave me?' It's close. Very close lol. So it's the real thing.  I also suspected that because this person was so likable, it could have been a high adept. They have an ability to put a glamour (a way to make you seem more likable and charismatic) on themselves as a spiritual mask. I can't sense the energy of the super low vibration of an adept. Kerth couldn't either.

Did Ross and I do a healing? Yes we did. And Ross was very pleased. The patient woke up well and smiling too.

Everyone needs a healing. And if you ever meet anyone like this, call in Ross and his teams, don't go in on it alone. It's like for the graduate students! I'm not even there yet!



Ross is well.

He sent me a beautiful necklace.

It's odd as he has given me three presents in advance, about two weeks ahead.

For this I am grateful and it is helping.

It's time now to prepare for work.

Thank you everyone for the love, prayers, and healing you have sent. My lungs feel very good and my energy level is good too.





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple