Thursday, June 27, 2019

Keeping It Real


There is a surgical tech at work who has a custom pair of Nike running shoes he wears to work. There is no other pair like it in the world. On one foot, it says, 'Keeping' and the other, 'It Real'.

That is his truth.

Your truth is yours.

My son has his truth, which we will get back to later.

And I have my own.

No two truths are ever the same.





This is a screenshot of Twitter, where the Universal Truth is discussed.

There is one Truth.

This Truth is Heaven and the Hereafter.

I am one of the few lucky individuals who are walking on the earth at this time who can see both worlds, that is, the world of Spirit just as readily as I can the world where I live, sleep, breathe, work and eat.  It's not as easy, or as clear, but with training and practice I understand this gift and how to use it.

That being said, I signed up for my lessons too.  This is a useful thing to apply whenever you are experiencing conflict and the resulting growth:


What I have learned is that although I have a life here in the physical, in my own life, Spirit overrides when I am getting comfortable.

For example, when I did my Reiki training with Anne, I was quite content going to her classes, and I was prepared to just stay affiliated with her like Margaret did. 

Spirit had other things in mind. 

How do I know?

Because every time I tried to find my schedule to open up so I could go to my classes and the practicum and the advanced practice like I had, my schedule slammed shut and there was no way I could make any of the classes and events.

Spirit had kicked me out of the nest.

I felt that same feeling of nurturing, warmth, love and compassion, the joy of friendship and support, the last time I went to Taco Tuesday. I was happy, content, thankful, and I felt like I was Home.

Now that is gone too. 

At the same time, the push away from that--which is painful, sad, and swift--is being accompanied by an even greater pull towards the people at work. It is like family. And after I got the worst text in my life, one of anger from a mom, this one came through from Shamila:  'You're such a hard worker Carla. I truly admire you, as a colleague & as a friend.'  





This is my truth. It is everybody's truth, but some don't realize it. I didn't. The first time it came up was in the early1990's when I visited my friend Michelle on the east coast. It was before I even knew I had a strong psychic gift.

She had a new boyfriend. He was generous to her. He bought her suits from Victoria's Secret and mailed them to her. She was very happy.

Then she showed me his gift, a little stuffed animal that said, 'Not the mama'--with a little lizard like character from the T.V. show I don't even remember what.

And it hit me.  All of a sudden I knew this man she was in relationship with, had anger management issues. I was overwhelmed with a need to warn her, to caution her, to protect her.

So I told her.

She got angry with me. She said that it's his sister who has the anger problems, not him! And how come nobody was being supportive to her in her happiness?

That was it. Friendship over. For about seven years.

Until the lesson of the relationship played out its course, and she thanked me.

What I experienced, without realizing it, was psychometry....the ability to pick up energy of a person when being near an object that was dear to them and had their energy in it. Now I can explain it. But then I couldn't.





Psychic information is real.

Heaven is real.

There are many souls who are angelic who are walking the earth at this time. They are called Hue-manity. Or 'star seeds'.  Their assignment is to help awaken the humans and to help bring calm and love when the Truth, the Universal Truth, comes out.

The energies out there are very strong, and what we think can become real in almost an instant.  Yesterday to my horror there was a case, a three hour case, along with the likely one hour recovery time, that would cancel my hair appointment at one p.m.!  I had pushed the appointment back to two but I wasn't sure I could make it. I accepted and told my friend I might not be able to come.

My roots are very grey, it's been three months, and I've felt hideous over it.

The patient went to sleep, the head was turned one hundred eighty degrees away, and before prepping the surgeon had a hunch to check something with the instruments. The right length drill bit was missing.

We asked a nearby O.R. if we could borrow theirs. This is common. But they were using their system and couldn't give any parts of it to us.

The surgeon cancelled the case, I woke the patient up, and off I went to my appointment.

It's not me, it's the Universe. And when you work with the Universe, in alignment with it, results are quick.

My best friend in the world, lives in Germany, and she is having her broken water heater come back to life just enough to help them find a solution/replacement, by working with the Universe.

Angels are real.

They also have their lessons.

Humans, and Humanity, are souls that are from the Earth, and are learning their lessons. When these souls die they go to Heaven too, but they are earth-based, and come back here next time around. Earth is like a school for souls. Third dimension school. But it is currently upgrading to a fifth dimension school, and all the 'students' if you will, are going to move up, and the forgetting of their natural psychic abilities is going to go away. They will have the skills that are their birthright, and be able to use them.

Anthony is my grandfather Filippo come back. Nannu was my godfather and grandfather. Anthony's dad is also the soul of his dad in his previous life. They have to pick up where they left off, and resolve their relationship. My mom and I noticed how even as a baby Anthony had uncanny similarities to her dad. The sounds he would make, the way he walked, things like that. I made sure that he could swim well because in his past life he couldn't and was embarrassed about that.

His soul is angelic. But he is a boy at the moment, a boy learning some most important lessons. I asked at work with a friend who is like a brother, about the situation and punishments. I made him work all day around the house. I made him watch movies to understand how awful it was, and how sad it makes everyone, what those words really mean.  My friend said that Anthony understood he had screwed up, and that the punishment was appropriate.

Another friend, a nurse, said that the girl must have said something to hurt him.

I know as a mom, for many years, he had a crush on the girl. Enough that others teased him that he was like the Police song, 'Every Breath You Take'--as if he was a stalker. He didn't like that. I knew for years and years he would come home and his moods were dependent on how he had been treated by her. Some days he was like the movie Elf, 'I am in love! I am in love! I am in love!'  And others, quiet.

Then things started to change. He found a different friend, who was a girl. He understood where he stood with her from the start. They talked, texted, and were close friends. I liked the change in him. I encouraged him to be with people who brought out the best in him, and made him a better person.

Well, the other day, he told an adult -- a mom -- about an argument on a group chat his new friend had with someone who is exploring her gender/sexuality. It was 'shouting'--all capital letters. So this mom told the girl's mom. And the girl's mom, being open-minded, wanted to know what was said, and asked to be shown a copy of the conversation. The girl herself had deleted it.

I felt a chill, a change in energy, at the graduation party. I knew the two girls talking the whole party long up in a swing set treehouse and not playing with the other kids wasn't good. I didn't know it would break my heart and make me feel like I didn't even want to claim my son as my own. It's poignant when your kid screws up, and it affects you in a big way. He saw me crying as if I had deaths in the family, and he said, 'mom, you don't deserve this, you are innocent' but what is, is.

What is my truth about this girl?

I was in gifted classes all the way through. I know I had the same classmates even though we were in a big high school, it was like a school within a school. I knew the teachers looked forward to us, I sensed it. Even with that, I was somewhat bored and brought a sketch book or my knitting project to class to keep myself occupied during lecture. I knew that this exists, and after the heavy-duty academics from the middle school, I wanted this for my son. This school within a school community.

The girl is like my friend Jackie, my first friend. Able to read people accurately and well. Able to get people to do what she wants. Popular. Jackie didn't go to college, she went into sales. She has been an incredible success at her career. She was selling pagers even after cell phones became popular. When that job ended, she left early retirement to work for DHL. She is still winning awards and is leading a sales team. She has two children, a happy marriage to her high school sweetheart, and now, three grandchildren. Jackie had to go to night school to get something to help advance her work, I'm not sure exactly what it was, but when she took math, she complained bitterly about it and had to work hard.

Jackie was good for me because our brains complemented each other. Mine can't read faces. Although, when Anthony learned of what came down, his face I was able to read--stunned and pale. Jackie helped me. And I was a different kind of smart, and I helped Jackie.

I feel bad for what my brain can't do. And I am cautious with people who are good like Jackie. Just like I am sure many people are cautious with me, because I can sense energies and talk with people who have made the Transition, and all that stuff.

Do I forgive everyone? Yes. There is only LOVE. Everything else is not important. Life, death, forever, that's what counts. I love all of my friends and I am very sad to see them go, even the one who read this and is the only person on earth who could have forwarded it to the mom.  I understand, I accept, I don't blame, and I love. I give thanks for good times shared. And I have no expectations.

Anthony and I learned to play the Glad Game. We looked for the good in this situation (the glad game is where you look for the good in any given situation). We are glad it happened now, instead of later. We are glad we have each other, and are working it through here. And we are glad to move forward.



Ross

This is a lesson that is very painful for Carla. It goes back to her soul and its memories of her being incarnate with me.

'We are going to have to move' I would tell her, some days, out of the blue.

It was from my work. I was a teacher of sorts, and at times I feared for my life and that of my students and my wife and later, my children.

It was a common pattern. I know Carla very much enjoyed in that life her time in India, where we had the longest to put down our roots.

The move here has been very painful for her, both physically and emotionally, because at the old house Carla thought she was going to stay in her forever home.

Carla's forever home is with me.

And I wait for her where I am, and assist her to the best of my ability from 'where I sit' (he taps his chair, I see him, and he's smiling).

I adore her.

(He interlaces his fingers) and I can't wait for us to reunite.

Carla has learned her lessons well, and is always willing to share them, both the good and the bad, for better or for worse, for her readers who are looking for guidance, support, nurturing, warmth, love, and compassion, as they find their own way through their lessons too.

I thank you, Hue-man star seeds, for anchoring the frequency of Heaven on Earth, and for using your heart as well as your minds, to accomplish your assignments.

I thank Creator for you. And I thank Creator too, and for Isabel for always being there for my Carla.  Thank you Ann/Biramel too for your loving support, for Lisa W. and for everyone else who has helped her find her way.

And I thank those teachers who have taught Carla her painful lessons too. She will remember.

Have faith, dear readers, have faith. Help is coming soon.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple where one is on Earth and the other is in Heaven <3