Thursday, June 6, 2019

Missal Number Three



Today is the first day I had energy. That's not saying much! lol. I move at a turtle's pace. It's also the first day I got to take care of myself, without driving anyone to school or packing lunches or going to watch a game or going to a lab or anything.

I woke up at eight thirty, and took a bath. The heat helps my chest.

I ate.

Then I went in the hammock and did Chakra tuner. I have the app by Jonathan Goldman but it's also on YouTube for free. I ran it three times.

I took old empty boxes to the recycle bin for trash day in front of the house. It felt good--although sloth-like in my speed--to get them OUT of the house.

What about the truth in that book?

I don't know.

It's more for me to know the scope of the challenge between the teams. I like to know bad news. And how much competition I face. I'm like that in everything.

It's not for everyone.

What I did realize are two important insights, thanks to a little help from Ross.

First insight--watch your own team.

I am. I have on a bracelet from one, freshly made, to help me energetically just as much as someone on Anthony's baseball team would back up another player. I can sense and feel that our team has just as many, if not more, members as well as excellent connections to off-worldly angelic beings.

What Ross is showing me is that the other team--TWDNHOBIAH--are truly insane. And therefore to be pitied/compassion given. So don't look too much at their ways. If you are like me, and you like to know, then know. But watching them isn't going to help our team. And the more I look for our team, the players are really skillful and are working together.

Even Andy Bojarski is gearing up--got a little 'nudge' to call me--and let me know he's back after a two year hiatus. Once he gives me information, I will put it on our platforms.

Thank you those who gave to help me buy the second half of this month's medicine. Your kindness means so much. A mom let me keep the thirty dollars I was supposed to give towards the coaches' gift because Jared coaches. That thirty dollars and the donations just helped me to make it for the second half of the month.

The second insight--I realized even if someone is under a dual life, let's say priest by day and prince of darkness by night...even though they think they are a 24/7 prince of darkness, I think they might not realize just how powerful that communion really is?  I confronted Ross and asked, is that enough to wipe out all the other bad stuff, just one flash like that?

He says it is.

It most certainly is especially because it is given out to the believers who are in need of it.

He reminded me of how there was a priest--we don't talk bad about them, but after many years sometimes as a parishioner you 'see things'--in Pinole who jumped on a Bible after throwing it on the ground, and he stomped on it.

That priest was cuckoo! His point was it's just a book, yada yada yada.

But even communion from him helped others to reach Heaven. Even that day.

I've seen hosts of angels overhead while the communion is being made, they are watching--bright holy ones all in the ceiling, packed in. They watch because mass is important, both for them and for us. With retrospect I think they supercharge it!

But it is enough.

Not enough to turn the crazy darkness ones who lead double lives 'good'--but enough to keep the people heading in the right direction, and for the dark deeds to be overshadowed by Creator of All That Is.

That's pretty cool.

It was daunting to see how insane the insanity was, from three hundred sixty degrees around us, and 24/7 at that. How calculating and how slow and methodical the plan had been.

Ross says it can't win.

He's not even one bit flustered by the prospect of them.

Like he says, 'crazy is crazy' and 'what more can you do?'




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins


P.S. Ross says he is taking care of me. I believe it. The bracelet he sent got the mucus in my chest to thin and start moving out the second I held it in my hands. It's slow, I'm tired, but it's a good turn around point.