Monday, June 10, 2019

Missal Number Seven



One week.

One week since I've been taking time off work.

One week until our countdown is complete.

I slept well. Mornings are still difficult to get out of bed. I'm dragging. I have a late start today, so I took an extra hour sleep.

Surprisingly, things are getting done. There are two things I needed to sign Anthony up for, and it's done today already. I had him help.

I also wanted cupcakes yesterday. Why I don't know. We have boxes of mix for organic frosting I had bought on sale, on clearance. So I had Anthony look up a recipe, we brought out the stand mixer, and he had fun.

As it turned out, it's end of the school year, and he was able to bring in the cupcakes he made for a celebration today.

Everything works out.

My lungs are feeling more 'normal' even though I know they are somewhat limited. I will work with what I have and make the most of it. My energy isn't the best but I can adapt. Tomorrow is a longer day at work. We will see how I do with that, after today. And if today is too much I can always trade work with others until I complete my healing.

Andy Bojarski was stunned at how many people signed up in just one day. I think it was sixty five. Healingandlove.com is his website. He has some wonderful suggestions, especially on the positivity and positive thinking.

If you knew what I knew, and who his soul once reincarnated as, and if you knew back then what he did to make ready for his cousin, you would smile to see him perking up as he is now.

It's right on schedule.

Remember a smile is the most beautiful thing you can wear. Smile from your heart. Take each day as it comes, and when the day is over, release it. Know you did your best with it. And tomorrow is another day.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple