Saturday, June 15, 2019

A Conversation





Yesterday I had a small break between cases. I had a surgeon who was late. So I took a nice warm blanket and rested in a large patient cardiac armchair.

As I rested, my thoughts drifted to my friend Khiem, who had the advanced lung cancer. Last time I saw him he couldn't talk. And in our private messages, he confided how he was upset he could do less and less than he normally was able to do.  (for those of you new to Khiem, he is the orthopedic surgeon who was always available for Anthony every time he got hurt, and I would contact him within moments of the injury, and send photos. We would go into the office when needed. Never once did he charge us for his expertise. Ever. For ten years.)

In our texts, I shared with him how the Buddha is guiding him, and what the Buddha advised in this situation, is to look for the newer things in Spirit he is now able to do as the physical is able to do less. It is a give and take, and to look for the new, to console him.

Several weeks ago, I got a loud and clear message from him, 'testing, 1,2,3....testing'.  We have an arrangement where if he needs to get a message from the Other Side to his family, I will deliver it, so do not worry about losing contact with your loved ones. He knows I am a medium and my full services are offered to him.

I've also known his father is the one designated to help him cross over. His father is very protective of him on that.

Khiem isn't doing well, my friend in the O.R. said. He is in ICU at a neighboring hospital. Khiem hasn't operated since that last day he was too breathless to talk and walk at the same time, and used gestures to explain to me what he was going to do on that case. I had known it was the last time I would see him, that death would soon follow.

The only problem is that when I answered the text to the 'testing, 1,2,3...testing' nobody texted back. Not Khiem. Not his family. Not anyone.

So as my thoughts drifted, Khiem popped into my mind's eye. He had a gentle look on his face, but he had something to confront me about, which he did, very gently, as friends do.

'How come you didn't tell me?' he asked.  Instantly I knew it was the whole thing, the Ross, my being Mrs. Ross and all that it entails, everything.

I paused. I waited for my heart to tell me what to say. And I replied, 'Because you like Buddha.'

Then he paused. He knew it was true. He DID like Buddha, he was Buddhist, and didn't want to think of Spirit in any other terms. He knew I wanted to support him in his beliefs, and to connect in a positive way for both of us.

He handed me a yellow rose.



I sensed this was to be his sign to me, and also, it was his way of honoring me for who I really am.  I had let him know the truth in its most basic form. In Heaven I don't look like me, and I am very glowing and bright. But it's still ME. And I will still be friends with him once he transitions.

Again, very, VERY basic.

He offered me an armful of roses, much to my surprise!




I looked at him, with full knowing, and he wisely looked back. I thanked him.  We both knew the truth truth now.


Next he gave me a roomful of yellow roses.




I saw him starting to make the walk.

That's what I call the Transition from my perspective. It's the walk. The soul goes up an incline--no stairs--for a short walk between the worlds. I can see it.

There he was, with his father, arm in arm, his right arm in his father's left, his father older and serious and totally concentrating on his duty.

I looked to Ross, and asked him, is this true? Is this now? And Ross gestured for me to go closer.

The father and son had paused. They were waiting for me. And Khiem offered me his left arm!

So I did what I always do.

Arm in arm, I accompanied him on the walk.

Every soul is different. Khiem just walked. He was taking everything in, but also, due to his military training, keeping step and not looking around like a country bumpkin. He was reserved and in awe.

At the end, standing there to greet us, was the group. That's always how the walk ends. And everyone has a different group.

I was surprised to see Ross smiling, and gently Khiem gave me to Ross. I took Ross' arm.

There was a motherly figure in the middle I couldn't see clearly. It could have been Kuan Yin, it could have been his earthly mom, it could have been Mother Mary, I don't know who it was.

But Buddha, extremely handsome and charming, now stepped forward to receive them both. And both were calm, present, and in reverent awe without losing their composure.

And off the three went.

I asked Ross again, is this now? What am I to do? Should I go visit the ICU? Is this a sneak peek at the future?

And I felt Khiem. I told his soul that I had pneumonia recently, and not only did I want to protect him from my germs, but also to avoid my catching anything.  He told me to write a letter to him and his family to his office, explaining our mutual agreement, and to let everyone know that I will send all future communications to the office until told another place to contact them.  I felt good with that.


So that was our conversation. It's similar to the one I had with Aunt Edna (WHY didn't you tell me? I would have kept it a secret too. You could have trusted me.) and just about everyone else I know who has made the Transition.

Since technically everything happens in the Now, it did happen, even if on Earth it may be off. The time was a little after one p.m., I'd say eight minutes past one.

You may be asking yourself, 'why doesn't she tell us?'

The answer is, I do.

I say it in little ways, in everything I do, and even with this blog.

The question I ask in return, is, 'are you listening?' and 'can you hear me when I let you know who I am? and who Ross is?'

Some of those closest to me, actual relatives, took the news badly when I said it with my mouth. I was hurt, deeply hurt, that their belief system was rigid. They have since changed heart, and are extremely supportive. But this is a human tendency, and I don't fault anyone for having it. I just wish to avoid it again, this kind of pain, forever!

So, with all gentleness, and love, Ross and I communicate here, and let you know who we are. Two souls you can trust, who are present to guide you Home in the best and quickest way possible, with open hearts and smiles.

Our souls happen to be Twins--each one complements the other and together we make one complete soul. And we are the youngest of the Archangels.

I adore him. And he adores me. I can't wait until we are Home together!

These are the fireworks the Gaia Portal alludes to.  When everyone will know the Truth.

Until then, there's lots of sick to comfort, lots of poor to feed and clothe, and lots of hungry souls to encourage and support. It never ends, our work.

We wish you the best both with the weekend, with Father's Day (Ross is an excellent father), and with the countdown.

Remember the energies are here for you, and there are no limits, only the ones you may have in your mind. Concentrate on what you would like to have and experience--simply skip the money part of it. Think of the ends and not the means. And you will remember your birthright, your power to co-create.

Use it well.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple