Friday, June 7, 2019

Missal Number Four




Today is a pivotal day with the pneumonia. The azithromycin pills stopped but are 'working' inside for five more days. (It's a Z pack, if you've ever taken them). There were no prednisone pills.

I'm on nebulized xopenex and budesonide. It's working.

I managed to trade weekend call--this one for one two weeks away, the full thing. I'm grateful for this.

One thing I'd like to share, is that discussions of Ascension isn't going anywhere as long as people are experiencing lack.

If they are hungry, they will need to eat their fill before moving on to the next phase.

If they are short on cash, it is going to take replenishment of this sense of security to move further along with them in any sort of discussion.

What is a little daunting, from my point of view, is that people would rather fill their own need, than see to it that someone with a little worse need gets the 'oxygen first'. It's human nature.

That's why I like This Creator Writings.

As for me, I was getting nowhere in a hurry without my bathtub here at the new house with only showers. I was totally depressed. I had a nice soak today. It really helps.

If you are curious where things stack up, energy healing, drugs, and interventions--my imbalance was pretty serious for a long time. Even though I did daily Reiki. With the two homes and my work schedule and the coparenting, I just burned myself out to a crashing halt.

Therefore, the stronger interventions (medication) were needed. Everything else is working too. But I will need to come up with new patterns/release of old ways to keep healthy.

If you look at a chest x-ray, my lungs are not good. The tops have blebs. I look like a chain smoker with emphysema. The bronchi aren't like a tree, the top is squashed flat on both sides. But I've never smoked. Only surgical smoke, and radiation used in the O.R. I could have alpha one anti-trypsin deficiency, I don't know. All I know is that my lungs have been on the downslide for several years now, and that the combination of circumstances just aligned so that I would have to face the unpleasant truth.

The good news is, I have knowledge on how to care for my lungs. I'm not a smoker. And today I'm starting to turn the corner in recovering from the pneumonia.

The old house is going through so much. I don't even go to see it. It's just more money for this and more for that. Hopefully, the last problems will work themselves through. The latest one is that the dry down had floor tiling lifted up, there's no match anywhere, so now all the tile floor and carpet in the kitchen, dining room and living room need to be taken out--AFTER the baseboards had been put in and painted.

This stage isn't sustainable forever. At some point it will go on the market and sell.

Anthony's dad just said he's going to move month to month near the beach. Anthony will have his own room, thankfully. It's in a duplex with a musician who is 'pretty chill'. It will be a longer drive for me (three towns away) but Anthony is negotiating with his dad to change the visitation schedule.

I have to let it go.

I realize my spirit was deeply hurt, for a long time, over this whole co-parenting thing. Especially how I am treated. My saving times, my joyful contact with my son were mornings with breakfasts and dropping Anthony off to school, and Sunday nights because Jared worked.  This too will change. In four short years, it will be university.

This illness is seven years to the day just about, from my last major surgery. It's giving me time to take a look around, and see what I need to do. I sense change is in the works, and it's for the better. I made my first bracelet in a long time one or two days ago. And I made another that was promised as a birthday gift in March. Today I threw out a lot of old meds.

What gives me the most joy, besides Anthony, though, is seeing new flowers here in the new home. My african violets love it and are in full bloom. The sick hibiscus has recovered, another one has its first flower. I will bounce back too. Anthony will thrive hear. Just one box at a time, one bundle of shred at a time, and we will find our way back Home.

Ascension is a very personal thing.

I am feeling myself prepare energetically to support others who are startled as they are awakening. It's hard to explain, but I feel it and I sense it. I had downloads last night, it's been a long time since I had them.

For all the souls who suffered under the insanity of TWDNHOBIAH, I pray for love, nurturing, warmth and compassion to overwhelm you. Your suffering was not your imagination. Ross and I are deeply sorry for everything you experienced at the hands of very cruel, precisely mean beings who were influenced unduly by very low vibrational entities. I pray for the insanity of such beings and their ability to create suffering to end. I pray for this to end soon.  I pray for those who have experienced the worst lack, to start getting their fill, and for others to soon follow. It will be nice when together we as a group called humanity start working cohesively.

Ross reminds me one more thing.

This is a paraphrase of an important concept brought forth in a quote by Anton Le Vey in that book--there are more than two sides to any given situation. There is always the third side, the side of the church Anton started--to take into consideration.  In my opinion, this is a little more concrete advice that is a little more robust than 'follow the money' which is also, very good advice. Look for the benefit, or the slight imperceptible movement along the goals of TWDNHOBIAH. Then you will understand who is writing history, and molding our experiences. Know this is going to neutralize in the future, and then we will truly be free. All of us. Even TWDNHOBIAH.

May all beings experience nurturing, warmth, love and compassion.  Starting today.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins


P.S. here is a video I'm really glad I saw today. Ross says to share it. This kind of tone modification and reframing are important for helping to nurture others...check it out <3