Sunday, June 9, 2019

Missal Number Six




Thankfully, last night was my first night I had normal sleep. Rest is so important! It is like medicine. I have been making myself rest today, mostly due to the suggestion of my mother, who knows me well. She too has had pneumonia, and it takes about a month to recover from it, she says. What she describes is you have some days that are good, but not so good ones follow, it's unpredictable.

Ever so slowly, I have been helping to get things more organized in the new home. It is very very slow. I am extremely sensitive to my environment. So every little bit helps me heal by leaps and bounds. It has to do with the energy.

Tomorrow, I go back to work, but for a late start and a short day. Everything now that I do is in super slow motion. I wish so much I could just hop in the car and go to the beach, or take a long walk!

Health is a gift.

And you don't realize how precious it is until there is a challenge.

Ross is thoughtful, and doesn't have anything to share.

Together all of us will make it through one more day!

Be sure to be nurturing to your loved ones with your words, and also, to take time to appreciate Here and Now. Good thoughts become good patterns. I am mentally working on this, all the time, as I recover.

Thoughts are things! Be sure to make them good ones.



clap! clap!

Aloha and mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple