Saturday, June 29, 2019

Walking With Spirit






Yesterday I went to the mailbox, like I do every day after work. I got my copy of the Epoch Times. I'm behind in reading it, but I still support their efforts. It was folded and in the middle was a small envelope with a Papyrus sticker on the back.

I looked at the front and the address was from the family of the girl, the one who is the daughter. I was surprised.

I opened it. It was very sparkly and pastel, and said, Thank You!

Inside was a note from the daughter, thanking me for the gift card for graduation. The writing I think was in pink ink, and very even, beautiful print letters like my friends were able to do back in the day. (Mine always looked not so elegant, because I'm left handed, and the ink would smear).

I was glad to receive it. Perhaps there was more meaning behind it than a simple thank you, but I accepted it as such. And I smiled inwardly to myself, for ever since the text from the mom was sent, I have been praying the prayer of Aunt Ellie nonstop in my heart--dear God, please make her be so full of love and respect for me that nothing can come out but love and respect for me, and please have me be so filled with love and respect for her, that nothing can come out but love and respect for her.

It worked.

I knew not to show it to Anthony. He is moving forward and it would only cause him pain. But it was an important lesson. So I decided to put it in my bible.

When I got to my Bible, I was surprised to see a card with Mark's handwriting next to the letter I was putting inside from the girl. I opened it and re-read it.

Here is what it said:

May 11, 1993

Dear Carla,

Jeff's memorial service is today at five at the First Congregational Church at Durant, Channing and Dana. I'm doing a reading:  Romans 8:31-39. Dan is taking care of the sound and recording the service. Last Saturday we went to dinner over at Setsuko's. We brought some chicken dinners from the Hickory Pit. it was a good dinner. We talked a lot and Dan and I reminisced about the times we spent with Jeff. Setsuko has been taking this very well. The pain she must feel she does not let show. She acts more concerned about Jeff's friends and how they are doing than I would expect for a woman who has just lost her husband. She told Dan and I something of which Jeff never could. She told us that Jeff was gay and that he had felt different since he was five. Some of his friends that knew left him. He was so afraid to tell us for fear of having us desert him too.

Sometime before he died (I do not remember if Setsuko said he was in the hospital or at home) he had an experience where a woman dressed in white, whose face contained the beauty of all women, took him by the hand and led him to a place of waterfalls, flowers, complete beauty and peace. when he came back he said that he wasn't sure if God wasn't a woman. As I heard this I filled with a warm-peaceful joy and excitement as I realized that our Heavenly Mother had shown Jeff a glimpse of Heaven. We have another friend in Heaven Carla.

With love,

Mark

I have been looking through my old journals, looking to see if I could find the other half of Jeff's experience.

Let's go back in time to December 15, 1992.

I had felt off the whole morning, while I was out roller blading with my friends the retired doctors over at Scripps Lake in San Diego. I was in my first year of medical school.

I couldn't put my finger on it but something was terribly wrong.

When I got home I got the call that Nannu Filippo had passed of a massive heart attack early that morning. My brother in law and father were coming to get me so I didn't have to drive home upset. I called a friend, Kai-Yu Wang, another student, and told her what happened. She came and sat with me until my family arrived.

In the car on the way back, I was saying a rosary for him. I have said daily rosaries for many years, and I know they help. I knew Barbara Matthias, the visionary. And as of June 19,1992, 8:15 a.m. Blessed Mother was communicating with me too, with automatic writing.  In March I had heard her speak too, every now and then. During the rosary, I saw my Nannu. He was in a place that was stuck between worlds. It had nothing to describe--no trees or angels--it was just a place. And Nannu was very angry and upset to have died. He was so angry and upset at my uncle's girlfriend he couldn't complete the journey up to Heaven. How I knew this, I don't know, but if you can read faces for emotions and know what they mean, it's like that only there's no face. You just KNOW. The technical name for it is 'claircognizance'.

So I talked with him. He was surprised to see me. I can't remember the conversation. But I explained the basics of his situation to him, and told him I was doing everything I could to get him unstuck. I handed him a daisy. I remember that. And then he let me take his hand. I knew to get him to take my hand. Then I walked him up 'the walk' to Blessed Mother. And I knew once I put his hand in hers, he would be okay.

I helped many souls like that.

Arthur Zilberstein's father died before he could get a heart transplant. So I lay on the floor, found him, and knew I needed to get him to take my hand. He saw me as an angel, and wouldn't talk to me. I had to think quick. So I switched how I looked to a big fat rabbi with the little curls by the ears and a full beard. THEN he said, 'I knew you would come for me!' and he took my hand, we did the walk. I put his hand in Blessed Mother's, but she didn't look like herself either, and he was okay.

Well, Mark's friend Jeff was dying of AIDS.  I knew it was bad, and I paid him a visit. I lay on the floor, right on my back, and was able to find Jeff. I spoke with him. And I got him to take my hand...I walked him to Blessed Mother, so he would be okay.

I had been taking many souls Home without knowing exactly what I was doing or why I could do it. I didn't have any training. But intuitively I knew what to do, and that it needed to be done.

There has never been any fanfare from anyone for the work I do. Heaven doesn't talk about it. Blessed Mother, Ross, nobody has ever even had a discussion with me. I know when my turtle died and I was crying, they comforted ME. They comforted me on my grandfather Nannu Filippo too.

So I didn't talk about it with anybody. People on earth would think I was crazy. And people in Heaven already knew, but didn't choose to have discussions. They were teaching me other things and preparing me and supporting me for my work, as a physician--that's all I thought at first--and ultimately, for this. I never heard of Reiki until Anthony was a baby. But the course was set a long time ago.

I smiled when I found that letter.

Also last night, I found The Covenant of Love (look to the bottom for the message from Mary through Barbara for us, and everyone in the world), and also Barbara Matthias Vision 3/29/1992 from Blessed Mother, and another message typed up from the pencil notes Barbara makes of her visions, from the vision on the day when she visited their family home around the same time frame. I'll write it perhaps tomorrow, or one moment please--

A visit to Maria's House 5 June 1992

I am a Mother of Joyful Hearts and I come to you today in great Love and Hope.


My main theme today is to thank My children all over the world for the praise of their joyful hearts.


I am a Mother who delights when you are happy and I have noticed how you, My Faithful Remnant are faithful to inner joy even amid trials and sorrows.


Therefore, I resolve to give you My intercession before the Throne of Divine Grace and Mercy for you to receive a deep inner Peace--God's Peace to accompany that Joy.


Peace is so direly needed in this world and, peace can only come when hearts completely turn to My Son Jesus.


The deep inner Peace which you will receive if your heart is opened and your accept that Peace will bring great Glory to My Son.


Each time you give Glory to My Son you make me so delighted.


Continue in Courage and Joy to serve My Son and Our Love and Mercy will always be with you. 



There also was a private message to the group at Maria's home:


Thank you all for your kind Loving presence. How much you all mean to Me and to My Son. 

Each of you has been Commissioned for special work for My Son. The Holy Spirit will reveal to you what is  to be. 


Be constant and faithful to the work that God has for you. Do not do it grudgingly but with much Love.


Life for you must be one of great Faith, Hope and Charity. You live in times that are hard but, the three Theological Virtues will be weapons for you against evil. Live in my Peace and Love.



Note:


When Carla came in Blessed Mother said, 'Here comes my girl!' (I was delayed at work and traffic--CMS)


About little Brian (Barner -- CMS) she said, 'He is stubborn about being still, but I love him so.'


She blessed Anne-Marie Maagdenberg's rosary.



Well, now they are complete!

As an aside, Throne is a classification of angel. There are Seraphim, Thrones, Wheels (I think I'm not sure), Archangels, Angels, Cherubim...many classes of angel. So when she said she would intercede, she was going to one of them, a Throne of Divine Grace and Mercy.



Ross doesn't have anything to say.

I have the day off, I'm most grateful and I'm starting a five-day liver detox with Dr. Shulze. <3


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who love YOU very much and also love everybody <3 And every thing!